FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Playing?

+52
Undisputed
MaxiJohn2011
Hisoka
Skitzo-phrenick
IWroteASongForYou
Artorius
Dax
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
SpaceWheeler2.0
UnfortunateBountyHunter
xraineyesx
Lara
thecolorisred
JohnChristopher
Buzzwulf
Ethereal
quakernuts
EverMan
Spectre
Cypher
Capfalcon
Descent
Weiss
YenWen
Bird of Hermes
Falciferum
Blackrock
Loki
Aiswari Cara
Shekinah
Sighlent
Hello Danger
Zovo
Game Over1375
Sunwolf007
osacredxo
ImmortalSin
ravenroses
Ragter the junior greeter
LunarScorpio
Gadreille
HawktheThird
Fate Flyer
The Melancholy Spirit
Captain Goose
W. R. Prescott
Deadman - D17
Squall Reyes
Stion Gyas
Silvan Arrow
Anemone
Kalon Ordona II
56 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What Are You Playing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Are You Playing?

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:33 pm

I've never played Grandia, but I know what you mean. I've played Final Fantasy VII for over 10 years now, and it is still by far my favorite game. I think I enjoy it even more than Halo (though it is hard to say...since they are two very different games).

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Over1375 Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is what I'm playing! I have never played any of the Persona games, but I am now obsessed with this one!

I have also been playing Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix, Wind Waker, Luigi's Mansion(I love this one), Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, Pokemon Platinum, Diamond, Pearl, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, and so amny others that I can't think of right now.

Oh, and I just now finished my super awesome Pokemon Standard team.

All Lv. 100

Dragonite (A wonderful lead)
Ability: Inner Focus
EV: 4 HP 252 Sp. Atk 252 Spd
Item: Choice Scarf
Nature: Timid
Moves: Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse

Metagross (Shiny!)
Ability: Clear Body
EV: 4 HP 252 Atk 252 Spd
Item: Muscle Band
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Agility, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Meteor Mash

Skarmory (A freakin' beast!)
Ability: Sturdy
EV: 200 HP 100 Atk 100 Def 108 Spd
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Impish
Moves: Drill Peck, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Roost

Slowking (He likes to surprise people.)
Ability: Oblivious
EV: 252 HP 56 Sp. Atk 200 Sp. Def
Item: Shell Bell
Nature: Calm
Moves: Calm Mind, Surf, Flamethrower, Grass Knot

Rhyperior (Be afraid!)
Ability: Solid Rock
EV: 126 HP 252 Atk 130 Def
Item: Life Orb
Nature: Brave
Moves: Swords Dance, Avalanche, Earthquake, Stone Edge

The final one shocks people, so brace yourself.

Absol (A critical hit master)
Ability: Super Luck
EV: 4 HP 252 Atk 252 Spd
Item: Scope Lens
Nature: Jolly
Moves: Night Slash, Will-o-wisp, Stone Edge, Psycho Cut

Last edited by Game Over1375 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Game Over1375
Game Over1375
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:56 pm

Right now I am playing the original Fallout..should tide me over until we get a good enough computer to play Fallout 3...

So far, it is pretty good for the time it was made in Very Happy
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zovo Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Rockband: Beatles Edition.
Zovo
Zovo
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:15 pm

Fable II : Beat it already once, but I want another ending!
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:11 am

I have Persona 4, actually. Someone else brought it in, and at first I went, "Aw fuck, another Anime game.." because I generally hate anime stuff.

There's always an exception to the rule, y'all. That game was it.

Anyway, I just got "Munchkin: Cthulhu," which is a highly amusing card game. The original Munchkin is a card game that lampoons D&D and so forth, where the goal is to get to level 10 and keep everyone else from getting there.

Magic the Gathering irritated me, but Munchkin is hilarious -- it's a bunch of laughs. So anyway, since my D&D group play this game when not enough players show up, I grabbed the Cthulhu version, which looks hilarious, and now I'm stopping myself from looking through the cards before play. Several of the group are parents, and the kids want in on this game too, whereas most of the time, they are contemptuous of us 'Dorks'.

Anyway, if you have some people to play it with, this game is hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:32 am

I'm playing Fallout 3 on 360!

I already know that Weiss and I have geeked out together over this game, but it's totally epic. I also have the expansion of 'The Pitt, and Operation Anchorage' which if you play the game, and don't have this expansion I highly advise you getting! Operation Anchorage is kinda a pain in the ass, but well worth it wherein you get a suit of armor with a DM of 40-ish. I don't remember exactly I just know it was in the 40's. You also get this killer sword that electrocutes people! Excited
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:09 am

I don't know if anyone has talked about this already but I know what I'm gonna be playing when it comes out!

KICK ASS! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:14 pm

I'm trying to download Final Fantasy VII on my PSP....but I need an internet connection. Once its on there, I'm sure that is what I'll be playing pretty frequently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:07 pm

I'm that kind of girl that usually play multiple games at a time. So...

PS2: Guitar Hero 5, Star Ocean Til The End Of Time, Rogue Galaxy, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES and Persona 4
DS: Mystical Starsign, Kingdom Hearts 385/2 Days, Nostalgia, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
XBOX 360: Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Infinite Undiscovery
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:18 am

Rogue Galaxy was a fun game. Smile

Fallout 3 was decent but not really that great. But, then I'm not a huge fan of Bethesda in general and prefer the original Fallout games (1 & 2). Overall it as a decent, modern adaptation to a more accessible fan base but beyond that it wasn't anything very impressive. Still a fun game to play though and I have enjoyed my share of hours with it.

Currently playing:

Xbox 360: Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery, Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires.

PC: Dragon Age: Origins
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:39 pm

Currently playing Borderlands which is a really cool mix of FPS and RPG elements. It has all the action of the FPS with the leveling system and questing of the RPG genre. Since I only play those two types of games I was pretty excited when I heard about it. I think I am about half way through the game and it's really cool. Pretty expansive environments and a wide arrangement of weapons to chose from.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:52 pm

Just beat Uncharted 2 a few days ago (epic game!) and am planning on buying Assassin's Creed 2 soon!!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:14 pm

I know this is really out of date seeming but I still play oblivion and have unlocked every single achievement in the game. It took a long long time to do that though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:20 pm

Good lord, that is an achievement in and of itself, lol. I'm currently playing Final Fantasy IX, trying to beat it for the first time, though I've had it for 9 years Sad. I've been really lazy. I'm probably gonna pick FF VIII up, and move backwards through the PS trilogy. Have fun gaming out there Smile
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:18 am

Somehow I've gotten hooked to the facebook game "Restaurant City" and have been playing that whenever convenient. I've been wanting to play BioShock again, but for some reason my xbox won't read the disk. I have every achievement in the game and still love it; eagerly waiting for the second.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:59 pm

It is very suprising how fun the myspace and facebook app games are lol. I enjoy them from time to time as well. A while there I was addicted to FarmTown and Mafia Wars Razz.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:17 pm

I've never actually beaten an FF game... though I've played about from Four-Six, then VIII & XII... Would have most likely beat XII but I let someone barrow it back in '07 and haven't gotten it back yet... yeah...

Oh, wait... I did beat FF Tactics Advanced and Dirge of Cerberus but those are it, and both spin-off games anyway. Hah.

Currently playing Assassin's Creed II.

Last edited by The Melancholy Spirit on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Jealous! lol. I wish I owned an XBox 360 again. I sold it a few years ago for drugs Razz, but seriously, I really sold it, and I want one again. Worst decision I've ever made Sad.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:46 pm

I don't own an Xbox360, but my friend is letting us borrow his.

.... *dies bleeding glee*

I've been playing MASS EFFECT!!! Hyper Muhaha cheers
Except I barely get any time to play games lately. Crying or Very sad

Edit:
I love games that give you tough decisions! xD
And the conversation system in this game is as good as I thought it would be. I've been wanting to play it myself for quite a while now. Muhaha
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:11 pm

I've started playing Dragon Age: Origins. It was a compromise: I borrowed it from my wife's brothers so that I wouldn't have to go out and pay for Final Fantasy XIII.

So far, I like it a lot. Probably one of my favorite games. At first, I was severely disappointed in the graphics. But the game developers sacrificed looks for a great story, and I think in this game at least it payed off.

The story itself is great so far. I love how it is driven by dialogue rather than running from fight to fight. And discovering each little bit of the backstory through the codex system is pretty great as well.

Once I finish the game, with at least one play-through, I really want to start a Dragon Age role-play here on FOG. I think the setting of Dragon Age would make a perfect role-play!

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:53 pm

3 Words. GOD OF WAR. Er....3...so 3 words and a number. Anways, HOLY SHIT! This game has buckets and buckets of blood in it and it never gets old. The story is standard, the voice acting is at least a little better than most, but the gameplay is perfected, the different weapons finally all have their uses and the visuals OH THE VISUALS. If my HD TV could cry tears of joy I think it would to this. I still believe Heavy Rain and Mass Effect 2 are the front runners for game of the year so far but this game just made it a 3 man race.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Dragon Age is story-focused, aye. If you want looks, I'd recommend another BioWare game: Mass Effect 2 (which also has a f'ing great story). But yeah, DA:O is pretty good, one of the best games to come out in a while. Definitely brings back memories from the good ol' Baldur's Gate days.

A Dragon Age RP sounds great too Smile
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Falciferum Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:19 pm

I'm playing Team Fortress 2. I play this game way too much, I'm trying to write a lot more nowadays though. I'm also playing Pokemon Heart Gold, I love Pokemon games, especially everything before gold/silver/platinum. I play a lot of other games on the side like Dragon Age and Farcry 2. I also like to come back to FF XII and Rogue Galaxy every once in a while. My brother got FF XIII so I may play that when he's done, though I have very little desire to do so.

I second the Dragon Age RP idea. I haven't beat it, or came anywhere close to beating it, but I can look up information and whatnot.
Falciferum
Falciferum
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:27 pm

I kind of want to finish the story before I start a role-play for it...but I already have three people interested (including Ryona) so perhaps I should just go with it?

I like how the game sometimes feels like I'm playing Dungeons and Dragons. Even if most if it is still scripted to happen a certain way, it doesn't always feel that way. Sometimes I feel like I can do almost anything, which is a great feeling. And I like trying to figure out the other characters personalities: how to interact with them and what not to do to piss them off Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:40 am

Risen and Resonance of Fate.

Not that great of reviews, but I personally find Risen to be an enjoyable game. Of course, a lot of what I've seen from people complaining is because the graphics are up to par with the ridiculous flashy effects of Oblivion. Definitely could have used a lot of work, but coming from a company based in Europe that doesn't have the funding these others people do, I see no reason to complain when it’s still very much playable and enjoyable for those who like RPG's.

Resonance of Fate I love so far. The world is interesting and so are the characters, with really well done voice acting from what I’ve heard. I like the old-school feeling I get from this game with the interface as well as the graphics and so many other things. Highly recommend it. This was one of the games I was really looking forward to playing, alongside FFXIII, and I must say this one is far more satisfying for me.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:26 am

I like how the game sometimes feels like I'm playing Dungeons and Dragons.

There is always Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO.com). I was just looking at it a couple days ago. Not to shabby for being free.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:44 am

I'm playing..... *winces for the gasping* Spyro Dawn of the Dragon and Pokemon SoulSilver.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:51 am

Bird of Hermes wrote:
I like how the game sometimes feels like I'm playing Dungeons and Dragons.

There is always Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO.com). I was just looking at it a couple days ago. Not to shabby for being free.

I actually played D&D:O during the beta testing stage and loved it. However, I ended up not playing on the full release for particular reasons. The other day, however, I found out from a buddy of mine that it was made free and simply had special content reserved for paying customers, which made me quite interested in the prospect of giving the game another go.

So, if anyone else decides to play, give me a holler. Perhaps we can party it up and I can show you my highly advanced skills in Roguery. Though, I might play something else, since I've heard there are a lot more choices available now than there were during beta, including new races.

Oh, and I'll probably be playing Kingdom Hearts II again over the next couple of days. Despite that I've beaten it so many times, I absolutely love the game, and I need to seek out inspiration for my upcoming one-on-one roleplay based on the series.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Descent Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Well, on the Xbox 360 I am playing Assassins Creed II and the frequent Fire Fight match of Halo 3: ODST with my girlfriend. Though, I really should get round to finishing Red Faction: Guerilla. Brilliant game for those of you who haven't tried it.

And AC II, well, do I really need to say? Wink
Descent
Descent
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next