FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Playing?

+52
Undisputed
MaxiJohn2011
Hisoka
Skitzo-phrenick
IWroteASongForYou
Artorius
Dax
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
SpaceWheeler2.0
UnfortunateBountyHunter
xraineyesx
Lara
thecolorisred
JohnChristopher
Buzzwulf
Ethereal
quakernuts
EverMan
Spectre
Cypher
Capfalcon
Descent
Weiss
YenWen
Bird of Hermes
Falciferum
Blackrock
Loki
Aiswari Cara
Shekinah
Sighlent
Hello Danger
Zovo
Game Over1375
Sunwolf007
osacredxo
ImmortalSin
ravenroses
Ragter the junior greeter
LunarScorpio
Gadreille
HawktheThird
Fate Flyer
The Melancholy Spirit
Captain Goose
W. R. Prescott
Deadman - D17
Squall Reyes
Stion Gyas
Silvan Arrow
Anemone
Kalon Ordona II
56 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What Are You Playing? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Are You Playing?

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:45 am

FE10, Radiant Dawn, for the Wii, has a Battle Save feature in Easy and Normal modes, so you can save (not Suspend, actually save) at any point. It's awesome! ^_^ Such a stress reliever.

I just finished chapter 23 of FE9, Path of Radiance. All my characters were 2nd tier and above level 10, but they were leveling too slowly because they're too good too early. I'm on Hard difficulty, and I've been milking the bosses like glorified punching bags. Anyway, this battle was my longest yet. Previous Seize battles I've clocked in at 85, 150, 215 turns. This one smashed the record. Since Petrine was level 18, she was the perfect candidate to finally slake my thirst for experience. I determined to get as many of my characters to level 20 as possible.

I spent almost 700 turns on that battle.
Just under 700. I forget the exact number, but it was somewhere between 670 and 700. It. Was. Epic.

I took 13 characters into that battle. 10 of them are now level 20. The other three--Ike, Rolf, and Stefan--are 16, 15, 16, respectively. I couldn't get them any higher than that, because I ran out of Iron weapons. Their critical rates were too high, and Ike has Aether, so it wasn't possible to get them to 20 with the higher weapons. Even steel, they'd kill her in no time flat.

*contented sigh*
I am very happy.
The whole time, I was paranoid that someone would accidentally turn off the Wii, or there'd be a power outage, or some crazy thing like that.
Took me well over 3 hours.

I've leveled up everyone except Ike, Soren, Rolf, and Stefan, and Soren is already at lvl 19 with 54 experience.

The final few chapters are going to be SO. MUCH. FUN. xDDD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:28 am

Haha, nice! I don't remember what level my characters are at, but I'm excited because my roommate brought up her Wii and I brought up Path of Radiance.

I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP), mostly because while on the bus back to school I wanted to play Ys: Oath of Felghana but the stupid PSP was all "oh no, you need to upgrade your PSP software to play this!" and I was like "okay so upgrade" and it's all "NO I CAN'T DO THAT YOUR BATTERY IS TOO LOW...plug in your PSP and try again" and I was like "stupid PSP I can't just go and plug this in, I'm ON A BUS!" And then it blew a raspberry at me and I said "screw it, I'mma just play Kingdom Hearts."

...The monopoly leveling feature is addicting. =)
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:44 am

I played a heck of a lot of Reach when it came out. Then I played a heck of a lot of CoD: Black Ops. Particularly Nazi Zombies. Now I am back to Fallout 3. Still filling in my Super Duper Mart with Super Duper Guns & Ammo. I don't think I will ever get tired of that game. At least...not permanently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:54 pm

I just discovered this new game: League of Legends, or LoL. Ok, well its not new, but it is new to me!

I have to say I am pretty addicted to it, it is even starting to rival WoW in my small gaming life. Which is something.

Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:35 am

I'm playing MInecraft. A nifty little game that allows you to dig the shit out of everything. It's very fun playing with friends, on small dedicated servers, who would have thought that digging endless tunnels could be so fun? It's even more epic when you stumble upon a natural cavern that spans for ever, with waterfalls and stuff, even lava! Needless to say, it satisfies my dwarven/Moria fantasies well enough Very Happy

Apart from that well, Mount & Musket (a mod for Mount and Blade)...good fun, but I don't have too much time for it. :/
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:35 am

Minecraft? Haha, my very good friend plays the hell outta that game. Smile

I beat the entirety of the first Kirby on NES yesterday, and I only brought a few NES/SNES games here with me. I'm starting to run out of things to satisfy my inner gamer.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:05 am

>.> I remember why I haven't beaten Path of Radiance now. It's the stupid level where I haven't leveled my healer (or apparently my main character) enough to survive. Bleh.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 am

Just bring lots of vulneraries. Or give one of your mages a staff. Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:57 am

Yeah, but it's the level where in the second half, only two of my characters get to fight. And I don't get to pick which two.

I definitely didn't level up enough. My only hope is being able to pull off major leveling in the first part of the level...
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Mmm.
I'm going between Little Big Planet 2 and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion at the moment.

Though I'm seriously wanting to play the new Black & White version of Pokemon and the Tron: Evolution game that is sitting on the entertainment center staring me down. o_o;;

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:28 am

Lara, are you talking about Chapter 27, where you face the Black Knight?
If so, just have Mist level up on the boss before you fight him. Kill everyone else first, then have the boss attack someone with high defense. Have Mist heal him every time, until the guy runs out of weapon uses. Hopefully by then Mist will have leveled up and can use a sword. You might have to forge one for her, or give her the Sonic sword.

The square the boss is standing on should heal him every turn. If you're patient and if Mist is able to get him even 1 damage per attack, she'll get more than enough experience to make it to 2nd tier level 20. Bring lots of mules for backup weapons, so you don't run out.

If you have to, you ought to be able to have Ike kill everyone and Mist kill the boss, while everyone else is just support.

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:54 am

Mass Effect 2 needs to be beaten on Insanity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:27 am

Yeah, that's exactly the level. I'll have to try that, Kalon. So when he's attacking the person with high defense, I should make it so that person can't attack back, I'm assuming.

Note to self: Bring along Hammerene to use on Sonic Sword, then keep it aside for if/when Mist levels up enough.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Yeah!! I beat that level! Kalon, excellent advice. =D
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Hurray!
I recently beat that level as well, and by this time all my characters were level 20. xD I got Nasir, so I had to get him up on the following chapter, but that was pretty easy.

Glad to have helped! How'd the Black Knight fight go?
Mine lasted all of two turns. Hit, Aether, Aether. xD
I was a little sad that I didn't get to use Mist who at this point was lvl 20, when the other guys come out. I beat him too fast. Still, I'll take the quick and epic finish any day. xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:12 pm

I successfully got Mist to her class change level by having her run around and heal anyone and everyone who didn't have full health (she started the battle on level 19) and then equipped her with a level D sword. She didn't actually get to use it, but I used an arms scroll to at least get her sword level to C (and I have one more, so I might bump her up to B next battle). She never got to use the sword though because I discovered that the boss would have murdered her twice over and she couldn't do any damage anyway.

Moving on. Black Knight fight. I slowly whittled away at his health with Ike (who now did 7 damage instead of 6 because he leveled a bit too!) and then when the enemy reinforcements came in, I let one of them attack Mist while she healed Ike, then had her go hide in a corner where she could still run in, heal Ike, and then run away again without getting attacked. I also had Ike kill the one of the three enemies that kept going after her. From there it was just attack, heal, attack, heal until the battle was over. =)
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:46 pm

I am playing two games at the moment, which is far more than I have time for.

I have gotten back into Spore and Diablo II (though Diablo II is modded to make it, in my opinion, better). These games are both incredibly addicting, but I have a feeling it won't last longer than a month or two. At least, I HOPE it won't last longer than a month or two. I hate being in the gaming mode...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:41 am

I was playing the newest Nancy Drew game for my PC, but I had to ship my laptop off to the hospital. ): Either they fix it, or I get a new laptop, and if it's option #2 then I'll need to restart my game entirely. Win/Lose.

I was also playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, but I ended up losing to a boss and accidentally clicked 'continue' instead of 'retry' so I went back to the nearest save spot, which would have meant that I'd need to fight two major boss battles in a row. ...So I turned it off for a bit and switched to

Ys: Oath of Felghana (PSP). =) Yaaay to this series!
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Elric Vhaan wrote:Mass Effect 2 needs to be beaten on Insanity.
I love Mass Effect 2 and have beaten it thrice on insanity :p Twice as a soldier and once as a infiltrator. I have to say though I like the soldier class, Infiltrator was a more entertaining playthrough.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:59 pm

I've gotten back into Animal Crossing: City Folk recently. I got tired of not having a gold watering can, and I refuse hacks or charity on big things like that, so I'm buying lots of flowers trying to get a "perfect" town. xD

Incidentally, if any of you have the game, you should totally come over. I've yet to find a town to match mine in aesthetics. Form and function. Other towns I've been to are awesome in their own way, but--and this is probably all bias--I just haven't found much that came close to our (people playing with me in my town) attention to detail. ^_^

And we have grass. Nod
Laugh all you want, but I've seen enough desert towns to know how awesome it is to have grass. ^_^ Yay for paths!

So yeah. ^_^ I'm also playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, still. Continuing the game I recently finished in Path of Radiance. Wink
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:02 pm

After months of waiting, I'm finally playing Pokemon White! I feel like a kid again playing Pokemon games, but hey, we all need to feel that way once in a while. Plus, it's given me something to do while I've been sick in bed all day.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by IWroteASongForYou Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:47 am

Some Mass Effect 2 and Pokemon Black mostly.
IWroteASongForYou
IWroteASongForYou
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:27 am

Elite Beat Agents.... like always. >.>
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IWroteASongForYou Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:55 pm

Just some Minecraft at the moment, it rocks. Very Happy
IWroteASongForYou
IWroteASongForYou
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Tales of Vesperia, damn that game kicked my ass at the beginning and those achievements are a bitch. But what really pissed me off is the PS3 port was Japanese only and from what I hear it blows the old one out of the water. All well somethings simply can't be helped but I feel betrayed for some reason.

Also doing a little two worlds 2 and I gotta say the first made more sense. Is it just me or did the hero character simply stop caring about everything. Dude needs to take a anti-emo pill or something. And his voice actor could use a few lessons to.

Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:13 pm

I played a 4-person game of Zombies in Call of Duty: Black Ops. We were playing in the pentagon level, and we were several rounds into, and I got stranded on the top level, where it starts. Zombies were climbing through the windows and I was down to one gun, so I made a run for the elevator. I figured then that since my back was to the wall, I would take out a few zombies before activating the elevator, since every kill counts. But rather than one or two zombies, an entire horde runs around the corner! Like, 20-25 zombies! I slam the elevator button right as I notice one of the other dudes running toward me, every zombie grabbing for his back. The elevator door slams shut just as he reaches it, and I see his poor face through the window of the elevator before he disappears under the mass of hungry undead.

Movie material, I swear. Best game of zombies I've ever played.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxiJohn2011 Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:59 am

Currently I’m playing “Need for speed most wanted”. It’s really interesting game for me.
MaxiJohn2011
MaxiJohn2011
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:42 pm

I'm replaying the halo series before Halo 4 comes out.

Halo Reach (just finished)
Halo Anniversary
Halo 2 (pre-slipspace rupture)
Halo ODST
Halo 2 (post-slipspace rupture)
Halo 3

Halo 4!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Undisputed Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Well, I replaced WoW with Secret World, and it's a pretty awesome MMO so far.
I still play Minecraft, even an admin on a multiplayer server! I had to take my personal server down ever since I moved Sad Hopefully it will be back up soon. Still playing LoL periodically, and Persona 3!
Undisputed
Undisputed
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Guild Wars 2 on and off...
Secret world Looked neat but i didn't take that leap.
May be getting Borderlands 2 after halloween... but right now my extra money is going to a Jon Snow costume for a huge halloween party.

Also played Slender last week. Silly game.
On and off going back to Mass Effect 3's Multiplayer.
playing a match of LoL with friends at random....
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next