FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Here, Not To Role-Playing

3 posters

Go down

New Here, Not To Role-Playing Empty New Here, Not To Role-Playing

Post by Twilight_Cloud Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:06 am

Hello, my name is Twilight_Cloud, but everyone comes up with some form of nickname. Twilight, TC, Cloud, Twi, whatever works for you really. I don't mind. I love fantasy based role-playing, not very good with the futuristic settings though because I'm not very creative when it comes to technology. I started role-playing in high school starting with one friend (we passed notebooks before school, between classes, and after school), and then some of our other friends joined in too. The most fun thing about role-playing in school was that our teachers usually suspected that we were just taking notes.

Anyways, I love role-playing games as well, pet games, reading, writing, spending time with my daughters and my boy friend, and I adore animals (I have two pet rats). I am twenty years old, though I've been known to act childish.

My favorite character races are: human, mage, demon, werewolf, vampire, or shape-shifter. Settings I like are either modern or medieval/dark ages mostly, but as long as it is not based around space travel and inventions like laser guns, I might be able to work with it.

So I will take a look around for awhile and get a feel for this new place. I hope to make some friends here as well as receive a good reputation. See you around. Smile

Twilight_Cloud
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

New Here, Not To Role-Playing Empty Re: New Here, Not To Role-Playing

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri May 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Great to meet you, Twilight_Cloud! Welcome to FoG! I hope you've been settling in nicely and have found some role-plays to join. Feel free to lurk as much as you like, but don't worry. We don't bite...much Twisted Evil

Feel free to contact me or any of the staff if you have any questions, and happy role-playing!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri May 10, 2013 8:24 pm

That sounds like an awesome way to get into role-playing! Good-old, imagination-fueled storytelling, needing no high-tech computers or forums, inspiration to expression by whatever means necessary. Wink

Do enjoy yourself here! I think you'll find plenty to interest you. ^^ Looking forward to seeing some of your writing!
Welcome again! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight_Cloud Sat May 11, 2013 12:11 am

Thanks so much! ^.^ I was starting to wonder about the activity of the forums. It seems pretty slow... :-/ but nonetheless, I think I'll enjoy it here. Smile I really like that this could be a place to become well known before getting published! Could be a great head start to a career!

Twilight_Cloud
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down