FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate the Above Person's Setup (avatar + signature)

+37
ginger kitten
PiperMooring
Dax
Teph
mysticaldragonmagic
Kædai
The Melancholy Spirit
Immortal
Neschume
Mur
Hello Danger
Stion Gyas
Ragter the junior greeter
Psychotic Felix
Weiss
[Soma]
Gadreille
Kalon Ordona II
Adrius Frostglare
Anemone
Sighlent
Hazzard Gates
Spectre
Squall Reyes
Inerio
Damion "The Shadow" Fowl
Twoface_ecafowT
Gunneh
Hank J Wimbleton
Zephiris
Loki
Shades Of Gray
Mezrin
Kathryn Lacey
Pretty Unusual
Renji
Fate Flyer
41 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Rate the Above Person's Setup (avatar + signature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Rate the Above Person's Setup (avatar + signature)

Post by Dax Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:44 pm

10/10!

Blond dude with huge armor.
Ax Man <------- It's just THAT cool.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Rate the Above Person's Setup (avatar + signature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Rate the Above Person's Setup (avatar + signature)

Post by PiperMooring Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:34 pm

9/10 I like your avatar :]
Annnnnd yours status hehe
PiperMooring
PiperMooring
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:24 am

8/10

Very cute avie!

Can't see the sig, but you're a cutie! Very Happy
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ginger kitten Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:44 am

7/10

Your avatar seems to show you're a fun person, lol, and your siggy is nice and simple. Smile
ginger kitten
ginger kitten
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:59 am

6/10

The avie is nice. I like the color scheme in it! I also like the idea of the link to your blog. I may use the idea myself Razz
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Hm... I haven't been getting my email notifications about this thread, so I'm going to have to get back into the set-up rating mode...

Danger, your avatar makes me smile, but your facial expressions are so fun that it's inevitable. The text in your avatar is great, and it matches the colour scheme. I also like how said text mimics the movement of the picture in a weird way. However, I feel like you should have done something with the sort of negative space all over the right of the image where there's nothing happening.

As for your signature, I think if you're just going to have plain text, you should experiment with fonts that would better tie the two pieces together. I do like how the text is white to tie the border of the avatar to something. The words also relate very well to the avatar.

You lose a point because even though you have every right to be proud and bear your badge for winning the writing contest in your signature, it doesn't fit at all with your theme or with your colour scheme. Maybe you could make a new set-up that fits the badge better and eventually go back to this set-up when you're tired of wearing your badge of honor?

8/10

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:53 am

9/10

I simply love the signature. 'Tis very difficult to put into words why. The avatar is really good as well, though the pose feels a bit lacking to me.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:00 am

Yay, I can finally post in here now that I've got a proper avvy/siggy set.

Well, I'm a sucker for any graveyard shots, and that one is by far one of the best I've seen. The black graves look amazing against the snow and that stone arch looking thing in the background is very powerful.

Your avatar looks quite eerie as well, mainly because of the inverted colours.

The only thing that's not working for me is the way the text is spaced in the signature. Maybe it's because the right side has an extra line? Not sure.

Still, a very beautiful, if not morbid set.

9/10
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:18 am

Ryona and Kalon both did a great job with your set! The fact that it is customized to you and, with the exception of my own, of course, it is the best one I have seen them do yet, I am more than happy to give you a 10/10.

The only problem I have is it took me several times to read your quote in your signature, but I wouldn't change the font. I like it too much. I know Ryona was experimenting with the background of your avatar, and I must say I like how it turned out!

Very awesome! Roses

Edit: I just realized your font is the same as mine... So mine must be hard to read as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Yeah, your signature isn't the easiest thing to read, Silvone. ~chuckles~ I still like it though. The color scheme is my favorite part of it.

For some reason, you're avatar reminds me of a more stern, angry version of Alistair (a character in Dragon Age: Origins).

Overall: 10/10
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:21 am

I've already told you how I felt about your set, my friend Very Happy 10/10, of course.

Please note that my set-up is a bit of an inside joke...well...the avatar is, at least. I'll post a video so you guys will be in on it as well :DD

Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_End Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:47 am

9/10

You simply can't go wrong with a santa hat.
The_End
The_End
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:15 am

4/10

The avie seems very basic to me, and you don't have a sig.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:15 pm

4/10

Certainly a fun looking photo, and nice choice on the color filter. I don't really count text as a sig that can be graded.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:56 pm

I like your sig alot, but for some reason, the quote underneath the sig bugs me. I guess it is because you have one on your sig, and they complement each other, it would be nice if they were both on the signature. Due to that I give you a 9.5/10.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:58 pm

You get a 9/10.

Perhaps place a border around your avatar and add some fire to your signature. That's all I can think of. Amazing job!
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:00 pm

That's funny, I was just thinking of trying to add some firey colors to my signature! Very Happy The problem is that the original is currently inaccessable, which makes it difficult to edit Sad

Love the avi, love the quote in the sig, but no image in sig gives you -2. So you get 8/10.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Love the avi, love the quote in the sig, but no image in sig gives you -2. So you get 8/10.

Yay! I am going to put that good grade on my fridge. I like a simpler sig, but that's just because I am used to text-only sigs from other sites.

Kalon made me one that I use as the header on my blog.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:41 am

I am reviving this. Muahahahah!!!!

I like the quote in your signature, and I also love the avatar. It is quite different from most of the ones Kalon made, and it fits everything about your profile perfectly. Plus, it is in Emoria Very Happy Can't beat that. My only problem is lack of...color, I guess. It is just dull looking.

9/10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:48 pm

So... much...text... in....signature...

But its shiny, cool, and blue. I really like blue.

7/10.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:58 pm

I'm giving you a 9/10, minus one point for a giant quote about unending sermons.

This thread is ALIVE Muhaha
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_Wolf Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:19 am

9/10. I just think it would be awesome if the sig were larger.
Red_Wolf
Red_Wolf
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6