FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At The Edge of the World - OCC

+2
Dio the Awesome
ShadowWake
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

At The Edge of the World - OCC - Page 2 Empty Re: At The Edge of the World - OCC

Post by SoulBeaver Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:05 am

I just noticed that I came off as a little... serious in my post xD I hope you didn't think that I actually held a grudge for that- I really don't. I kinda missed the catch phrase to let you know I was joking around. Ah well.

Alright, working on my character now, let's hope the RP stays ^^

PS: I've made the cut btw, I'm a college student now! *happy* It starts in October, so all I have to do is, well, draw 50 hours a week and work for a little bit more until then.

But they gave my animation a B. Nuu.

SoulBeaver
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

At The Edge of the World - OCC - Page 2 Empty Re: At The Edge of the World - OCC

Post by ShadowWake Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:28 am

No, don't worry dude - I knew you weren't meaning it seriously. Smile I was gutted though. I love writing and I used to do it loads when I was in school/college/first years of uni but since my final year and now living at home again, I simply have no time to do the things I want to. I have to be really careful allocating my time with my RPs and it sucks. I' hoping it'll be better when I move out with my dude in the next month or so.

Congratulations! Hopefully you'll really enjoy it! I know it's not always the same drawing for targets rather than leisure but at least you'll have the time to do something you love. Very Happy And don't pooh-pooh the B! That's still above the average C! Razz I'm sure you'll wow them once you start getting those drawings out.
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:49 pm

I was writing my post, then decided to watch the Matrix. It'll be up soon. >.>
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:10 am

There I am, already!! Very Happy Great!
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulBeaver Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:14 am

Quick change of plans. I've been spending the nights at my gf so I didn't get to writing my character yet. I'll have him, maybe a post as well, up by tonight sometime when I damn well feel like it Very Happy

SoulBeaver
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:32 am

Fine, well if you must be like that... Razz

No, seriously, that is fine, SoulBeaver. Laughing I spend the night at my dude's anyway so I can't really say much.

I've got to post on another RP tonight (because I said I would, and it's really overdue) but if people post in the interim I'll reply asap. Smile

And those of you posted so far, have yourself a star for writing great posts, lol: Like a Star @ heaven

I can't get enough of these smilies! Dance
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Yay! A star!

And... curse you for having dudes and girlfriends. Curse you! *goes to cry in a corner* Very Happy
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Aaww... I'll be a substitute until the dude you rightfully deserve comes along, if you'd like! Nod You've had some awful bad luck but I'll stand in for someone until Mr Right comes along - and that's the promise I give all my friends. "Until someone better comes along, I'll always be here if you need me." Smile Applies to you too. Hug
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulBeaver Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Nearing completion with my character. Whoopie xD Still thinking of a reason for a somewhat deranged alchemist to board a ship. Maybe to destroy it and prove his worth (I'm still clinging to the sabotage idea xD)

SoulBeaver
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Yay! Very Happy Well, he could always destroy it accidentally... bearing in mind Erythoril - the material that both powers (crude ore - volatile) and forms (tempered - very stable) the ship - is extremely combustable when mixed with anything acidic. If he's an alchemist/engineer and he's trying to create a better/faster flight capability by experimenting with erythoril ore combinations, then he could accidentally end up destroying the flight capabilities of the ship, in which case it would have to crash land on an unknown planet...

[sarcasm]Oh dear. [/sarcasm] Laughing
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulBeaver Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Would it be looked down upon if I crashed the plane before it flew off? Oh dear, wouldn't THAT shorten the RP a bit! xD

SoulBeaver
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Lol, it might be nice to let it fly a little bit beforehand... however, if you want to crash it on one of the moons instead of a nearby planet (which would take longer) then you have my permission to do so (when it gets to that point). Very Happy
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:37 pm

I Looooooooove you so much, SW!! Alright, I'll take the offer, yessir! Very Happy

Thank you heaps! Hug

But! We won't say "someone better"; let's just say "someone who would be accomplishing a different mission". However, I agree with you, let's just call him "Mr.Right"... Why on earth every good man surrounding me has a girlfriend? And a good girl who's nice and pretty, too! (alright, I'm glad for them, but c'mon!)

Yup, enough about me! SoulBeaver, you're scaring me! Rather, your character is! Haha...
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulBeaver Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:42 pm

What's wrong with my character? xD I wasn't aware of making him a scarecrow to offend the sensibilities of lesser courageous beings in the world Very Happy

And nah, crashing the plane immediately would ruin all the fun. I think I have a proper history in mind now, just have to finish writing it. You get lucky this time, Shadow, but this time only! Very Happy

SoulBeaver
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:27 am

Looks good, SoulBeaver - however (might just be me not seeing it) he needs to have his Teela markings underneath his scars if that's possible? They don't have to be obvious but otherwise he's not a Teela! Very Happy
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:25 am

Sorry, I didn't mean your character himself, but his "intentions" to blow up the ship! Hehe!
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:00 pm

I'll be gone for the weekend...I'll be back on Sunday, though!! Do not go very far without me~

PS: I'll try to put up a post now... and if not, tomorrow morning...I hope!

EDIT: (I don't want to triple post...haha). I'm back!! Yay! Very Happy
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:28 am

Sorry for being slack guys! Will get on and do a post soon. Thanks for being patient!

EDIT: Ooh, sorry SoulBeaver - there's a few (small) things I picked up reading your profile that I forgot to mention (probably just me being pedantic/ a PITA/ anal Blah Blah Blah ):

'Piloting'
First experiences in piloting

This Star-ship is the first of its kind and thus there is no such thing as a 'pilot' yet; as I said in the intro stuff, the only way of travelling between islands is via boat (or Roc but Syste doesn't seem to have a profession that allows him to do that), and so it would be labelled as 'Captaining' or another appropriate (middle-aged) nautical term.

In which case, if you're trying to say he's already had experience in "piloting", then I'm afraid his experience would come from sailing (i.e. Captaining a sea-faring vessel), because that's all there is. If you're saying that this (i.e. the mission) is his first experience, then it's only the phrase you'd need to change.

'Pilot'/'piloting' may come into it later, depending on how far we get into the story, but until then it's best to stick with common ways and lingo. Smile

Occupation
What's Syste doing at the moment? He's not completed his third year in alchemy at Galvos' academy but you didn't mention what he was doing instead. An alchemist will be wanted on the ship so there's no problem there but they might want to know why he didn't complete his third year (if Syste tells them... he could forge his papers...). So he'd have to have a good excuse for them to let him on the mission (unless they have no other alchemist applicants or Syste has been recommended to them).

Apart from that and the Teela markings issue I mentioned before (the ornamental scars are fine, he just needed to have natural markings beneath them/somewhere else about his person), you're good to go!

So as soon as you've edited those little bits in (you don't have to add occupation to Syste's profile if you don't want to - I just have to know for NPC purposes), you can go ahead and post. Boogie

Hope that's ok!
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:56 pm

"Welcome back!"

Hope to see a post soon...hehe.
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Apologies again peeps, but your post will be up tomorrow! Been a busy week but I've got some spare time tomorrow to recover so I'll put my next post up then. Smile
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:15 am

First of all, you've got to rest. After that, I'll let you post Very Happy
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:41 am

Shadow Wake, what is your status, over.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:04 am

Sorry, I was waiting for Hedya to post. She should be posting within the next couple of days and once she does, so will I. Smile
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:04 am

Sorry! Completely my fault! It appears my muse is on holidays... I'll try to call her so she can give me a few ideas Very Happy

Sorry again! Post incoming...later today or early tomorrow!
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:16 am

No worries, Hedya! My muse has a rather annoying tendancy to go AWOL these days too... lol. I'll look forward to seeing your post. Very Happy
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:14 pm

There I am! Very Happy I think it was OK...
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:05 am

G'day, still recruiting?
Kestrel
Kestrel
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:26 am

Bumping the OOC, to see if we are still traveling into space or not..
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedya Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:01 am

I know it "would" be my turn, but since August is talking to the Lord, I don't think it would make sense for me to "answer"...
Hedya
Hedya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWake Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:05 am

Oh dear, sorry peeps - look at how shit I am! Razz

I will gather a response for you shortly... Dio...Dio... YOU'VE CHANGED YOUR NAME!! Like it, but Diodri was so much easier to shorten... Lol. Very Happy

And yes, Kestrel - please do feel free to add a character if you wish! I is open indefinitely (though absent for the same amount of time recently... I thought I was getting messages about these things...? *frowns*).

And I promise to not go AWOL again. *crosses heart* Smile
ShadowWake
ShadowWake
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next