FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Edge of Madness' this way... or was it that way?

+3
Hope
Renji
Gat
7 posters

Go down

'Edge of Madness' this way... or was it that way? Empty ''Edge of Madness'' this way... or was it that way?

Post by Gat Sun May 24, 2009 10:25 am

Always been terrible at introductions, I'm either too self-conscious or not self-conscious enough, never can work out which.

Anyways... Hello, I'm Gat and I like to roleplay :p . I'm also Australian, white and 22. I play pc games, Have the occasional drink with mates, Don't smoke and probably read more than is productive.

So yea there's a quick run-down on me and hello again to those that stop by.
Gat
Gat
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

'Edge of Madness' this way... or was it that way? Empty Re: 'Edge of Madness' this way... or was it that way?

Post by Renji Sun May 24, 2009 11:07 am

Good day Skitty!

I mean Gat....

Anyway glad you found your way here.

Its great fun ^^
Renji
Renji
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

'Edge of Madness' this way... or was it that way? Empty Re: 'Edge of Madness' this way... or was it that way?

Post by Hope Sun May 24, 2009 11:20 am

Hiya! ^.^

I like reading tooooo! Although, I really don't have any good books lately since I've only just recently had nothing to do. If you could suggest some to me that'd be super snazzy! :: wink ::

Hope you are having fun!
Hope
Hope
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gat Sun May 24, 2009 11:40 am

I tend to suggest books by author rather than by title, so if I make a suggestion you like you should have plenty to read.
lets see, Janny Wurtz is one of my favourites. Her 'Wars of Light and Shadow' series is richly detailed and really draws me in when I've read it as do most of her other works.
Anne Bishops 'Realms of the Blood' books are a good read, a little graphic sometimes but not overly so. I haven't actually read any of her works outside the realms series though.
Jennifer Fallon is another I quite like, 'The Haythrun Chronicles' 'Demonchild Trilogy' and 'Tide Lords' series are well written and imaginative The first two series take place in the same universe and tie is quite well while still being separate stories.

Well with just the books I've mentioned from those authors there's about 20 books. if you cant find something among them you like then you probably don't like fantasy. Very Happy
Gat
Gat
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Sun May 24, 2009 12:01 pm

Hey! Welcome to FOG.

And Jennifer Fallon, yay, I've read the Hythrun Chronicles, I liked them. Not so well as George RR Martin, but the world was unique! Loved the set up with a gods power being determined on the number of their worshipers.

Anyway, welcome Smile I'll see you around the boards
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sun May 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Welcome to the site. If you enjoy reading you should have plenty of fun here. I'll be honest I don't read all the posts, I just skim through a lot of stuff. Which is probably a bad thing but I do read a good amount of every one's posts. Oh well.

Welcome to FOG in any case. Look forward to seeing you around.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Sun May 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Welcome to FOG Gat! What an interesting name you have! Very Happy

Hope to see you around!
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon May 25, 2009 11:06 am

Hi, Gat! Very Happy Welcome to FOG!

I may be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that one can never read too much. Wink Hehe.

Oh, and by the way -- I love the quote in your signature!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Hey Gat!
So many people I know!
:O

I apologize for the lateness of this, but I was gone when a good amount of people joined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down