FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madness of the Hatter{AppleMistressxPurplez}

2 posters

Go down

Madness of the Hatter{AppleMistressxPurplez} Empty Madness of the Hatter{AppleMistressxPurplez}

Post by Purplez Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:51 pm

{This rp is between AppleMistress and Purplez only.}

The Hatteress (or Hatter) sighed as she stirred her tea. Wonderland was nothing but filled with wonders but she was right out bored. She was alone in the Field of Tea, where her brother the true Hatter had claimed as his, with nothing to do but stir her hot tea. She looked to a spit of her tea and sighed, "If only Alice was here. But why just her? Why not someone knew? Or do I just wish her to be here? There's no point in being bored, but does being bored have a point? Yes? No? Maybe so?" she asked out-loud. She tipped her hat up and looked at her tea.
A grin spread across her face and her eyes gleam with mischief as she speaks, "Looks like the entrance is open. Or is it?"
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

http://worldofcolours.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Madness of the Hatter{AppleMistressxPurplez} Empty Re: Madness of the Hatter{AppleMistressxPurplez}

Post by AppleMistress Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Cheshire lay on her stomach, smoothing her face in her pillow. It smelled like roses—a scent that she absolutely adored. She hummed gently as a pleasurable sensation grew within her. What a lovely way to start her day. She kicked her legs back and forth before growing bored with lying there by her self.

Why not go around stealing things? Being the kleptomaniac she was, that was one of her daily activities.

“I suppose so…” She huffed as she forced her self out of bed. She whirled around to face the rectangular mirror on the wall, weaving her fingers through her white-blonde hair in slight attempt to tame it. It was rather long and tended to become disorderly fast. Today, however, luck seemed to be on her side. A good hair day.

Cheshire then marched to her closet, where she’d hung a baby pink party gown. She always planned her wardrobe three weeks ahead, after all. Taking the gown from its’ hanger, she quickly changed and made sure that she looked presentable. When she was satisfied with her appearance, she ventured outside.

Now… the next thing she needed to configure was what she was to steal first…

The Hatter’s Hat. Perfect. That sounded like a plan to her. Coyly smirking at her plan, she quietly traveled up the path towards the Field of Tea.

Upon seeing the Hatter, she slanted her eccentric pink eyes in suspicion.

"I recognize that sly grin, Miss Hatter. You've done something, haven't you?" Cheshire circled the Hattress very much like a lion with its' prey. And not even a second later, she swiftly reached forward to snatch the hat from the Hatter's head.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Madness of the Hatter{AppleMistressxPurplez} Empty Re: Madness of the Hatter{AppleMistressxPurplez}

Post by Purplez Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:29 am

The Hatter glared at the circling cat and held onto her precious hat, while holding a fork in defense, "Touch the hat and you'll get stabbed." she stated. Her grin never faded, in fact, it grew bigger, "Cheshire, the entrance. It has opened. Why has it opened? Who knows? Do I know? Do you know? Does know one know?" she said in her questioning voice.

"But there is one thing I know. I will go to the entrance and find Alice. Why? Why would I bring her back here? It is because I am bored and she makes everything un-bored. Un-bored.......Is that even a word? I think not." she said.

The Hatter stood up, still holding onto her hat, and walked a little ways before spinning around on her heel. "Cheshire, my friend and foe, would you like to assist me in this plan to un-bored me and reek havoc on Wonderland like those before us did? Why shouldn't you, you have nothing better to do. But why should you, you might not want to go..... Well? Spit it out, or do you have your own tongue my furry hat-stealing friend and foe? But why spit it instead of saying it?" she said in the confusing way she worded it.

The Real World....

Ace leaned against a tree as he caught his breath.

"Find him! Find Mr. Kingsley before the other companies do!" yelled voices, both make and female.

Ace looked around the tree and saw that there were even more people looking for him. "Ugh, they won't quit will they? I'd wish they'd just go away. Stupid talent companies." he muttered. After a few moments of waiting he stepped back into day-light. "I'm glad we have a forest here or else I'd be dead meat." he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"There he is! Mr. Kingsley, may we have a word with you?" yelled a person. Everyone else who was looking for him turned on their heels and ran straight for him.

"Oh come on! Can't I have one day of rest?!" he asked while running back into the woods.
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Cheshire hissed in exasperation at her failure to take a hold of the hat. Her brief irritation almost instantaneously dissolved into more of a pout. “Why, I was not attempting to steal your most precious hat, Miss Hatter.” She flipped a lock of her long flaxen hair over one of her slender shoulders. “No need for stabbing or shiny, pointy objects.”

She stretched her arms in front of her self; let her head spin around once, and then sighed. “Perhaps I will accompany you on this quest to the entrance. Perhaps I won’t. I will, I suppose. Yes, I will.” She nodded her head in conclusion. “When we find our visitor, we need to throw a party. A divine party… one at which I can model my newest gown. It’s quite lovely, you know, and I haven’t had a single chance to even try and show it off. It’s very saddening, isn’t it Miss Hatter?”

Not even a second later, Cheshire huffed and crossed her arms. “It’s not a very long walk, is it? Walking for miles just to find a certain someone does not sound very ideal to me.” She began taking a few steps forward. “Come, come. If we’re going to leave, we should leave now. Before it gets too late or I grow bored of you. I could be stealing precious artifacts and instead I am spending time accompanying you on this misadventure.” With a sly smile, she gestured for the Hatter to follow her with an elegant wave of her hand.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:00 pm

The Hatter smiled, "Thank you for accompanying me, Cheshire. But why would I thank you? You may be a nuisance or you could be of some use. I wonder which is it." she wondered out-loud. "

A party after they get Alice? "Hmm..... that may be fun indeed. It is saddening that you have no-where to wear you gowns, Ches. But why need a reason? A reason for wearing a beautiful gown is like having a reason to have a tea party with no guests. I do it all the time, yes?" She sighed, "Now I want some tea. But I might have some under my hat. Let us see, shall we?" she said. She took off her hat and 2 cups, a kettle, sugar cubes, and a spoon were revealed. "I suppose I do have tea in my hat. Would you care for some, Cheshire?" she asked, while pouring her own cup.

The traveling duo finally came to a small, oddly shaped door. The Hatter placed 5 sugar cubes in her tea, "This will be fun. Let us find Alice." she said.

The Real World.........

Ace climbed up onto an old dead willow tree and watched the other people run by. He sighed heavily, "Finally, peace and quiet." he said. He decided to wait for an hour in the tree before climbing out of it. That would discourage the others, he thought.

Ace decided to look at his surroundings. Nothing extraordinary, so he looked down. There, he saw an over-sized rabbit hole. His face paled and he looked away from it. That over-sized rabbit hole was the same one that his grandmother, Alice Kingsley, had fallen into and had woken up, mad, looney, or insane. He heard countless stories of the so-called 'Wonderland'. He knew every character his grandmother thought up. There was the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter, the March Hare, the White Rabbit, the Tweedle Twins, the Dormouse, the Queen of Hearts, the White Queen, and the Knight of Hearts.

"I just hope I don't fall....."

Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Cheshire narrowed her alluring pink eyes skeptically at the Hatter. “I’m certainly no nuisance, pardon you. In fact, you should be pleased that I’m giving you the time of day.” She brushed invisible dirt from her dress before huffing stubbornly and crossing her arms.

“But that’s no fun.” Cheshire pouted before chomping down on her glossy lower lip. “Why wear a dress when no one is present to admire it, Miss Hatter? Aren’t lonesome tea parties simply dull for you?”

Upon being offered some tea, Cheshire’s ears twitched. She turned her head all the way around before shaking it ‘no’ vigorously. “I would not care for some tea, thank you very much.” She rolled her tongue against the roof of her mouth before striding up to the strange looking door.

“Shall we kick it down, Miss Hatter?” Cheshire smirked deviously. Even so, excitement began to bubble up in the pit of her stomach. “Why bother turning the knob when hinges are so very easy to break?” There was a pause. “ My… I must admit, I am rather eager to meet dear Miss Alice.”

--------------------------------------------------oO:

Red liked the way her heels sounded when they clicked against the marble floor—the floor itself reminded her of luxurious glistening pools. In fact, she could almost see her very lovely reflection as she walked. Today was a good day. At least, that’s how it seemed for her so far.

But something was off. Red whipped her head to her left, where her soon-to-be husband was stepping next to her. “You’ve done something, yes?”

Lance blinked once. Then twice. Then three times. “You confuse me, Red. I haven’t done anything at all.” He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth before walking a little faster, wishing he could avoid the demanding young lady that stood beside him. “What would drive you to ask such a meaningless question?”

“Something is off!” Red stopped walking. Landon sighed and stopped as well, moving so he was standing in front of her. He took her hands in his. This was a gesture his mother used on him most usually in order to get him to calm down. And it worked very well on the ill-tempered soon-to-be queen as well. “Something’s not right.”

“I hardly ever understand you, Red. How about a game of croquet? Perhaps that will make things right?” When they first met, Landon had to do a lot of work and had to have a lot of patience to figure out what things made Red calm. And if anything, winning a game of croquet put her in a good mood for weeks at times.

Red scrunched her nose for a moment before considering Landon’s suggestion. She couldn’t resist a good game of croquet, after all.” All right. After we eat.” She gave in and pressed her forefingers against her temples before expressing an exaggerated sigh.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:59 pm

The Hatter put her hat back on and tipped it so that no one could see her eyes, "Yes, at times I get lonely. But then again, I have Marchy. Bit creepy but the merrier the more!" she said. She looked at the oddly shaped door. "Let's see Alice, shall we?" The Hatter took a few steps back and smiled, "Lets break down the door... One..... Two....... Three!"

The door broke down with ease and the Hatter only saw a rabbit hole, "Makes you wonder if Wonderland is above or bellow." she said before diving into the dark hole.

In the Real World......

Ace heard rumbling. "Oh this can't be good....." he said. He heard a few cracks coming from his branch, "Oh boy. That didn't sound too good!" he said before he went down with the branch. He, thankfully, landed on his bottom. The rumbling got louder and he didn't even have a chance to back away before something came out of the rabbit hole.

There was a hat first. Then a girl's head popped out. She looked at him and smiled, "Hello there, Alice."
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down