FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open]

+3
Talas
Ruu
Sunwolf007
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open]

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 am

Ok here is an update! Silvan and I are working on a coop post to transition into the crash site. After that is done I already have the post for the next round ready. Sorry this is taking so long but I have been pretty swamped with college. I have to make sure this research paper (15ish pages) is perfect and then rewright it at half length (8ish pages) for a 15 min academic style presentation of my paper. All that plus another paper (3-5 pages) based on a book is due Thursday. So yeah, busy. But I am going to get this coop thing done soon. I promise!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open]

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:26 pm

All right, I just posted the coop I've been writing with Sunwolf. He's got the next post already mostly done, so buckle your seat belts! I know I am!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Ok. And posted. I had that one ready for a while now. Anyway I broke you guys into 2 groups. If I did this right both of you should have one of the inactive PCs. Just use them as NPCs and try to remain true to the character that was established. If you have any questions just ask. Otherwise enjoy!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Nice post, Sunwolf. I do have one question, though. Theia said Lucas was a demigod of Apollo, but I could have sworn he was marked by Helios. Which is it? And does he also have healing abilities like Brenden? I'll admit I don't know that much about the Olympian gods/goddesses other than the major ones.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:46 pm

He is marked by Helios. The thing with the healing is because of his spear. He has the Pelican spear which is the only thing that can heal wounds caused by it. Since he used light manipulation in the fight and Theia saw him heal his wound she thinks he is a Apollo demigod.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:51 pm

~Awesome post! I've been gone all weekend and I'll be busy tonight. I'll try to get a post up within the next few days.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Sounds good. Looking forward to your posts!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:36 pm

~Post is actually up. I found some Muse tonight. Smile I hope it's okay. I didn't post much for the General just because I wasn't sure how he reacted and I didn't know the terms of his feud with the Titaness.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Great post, Ruu! And...ACK! Now I'm the one holding up the show! I'll try to get it done before I leave for my research cruise on Tuesday. Of course Sunwolf WOULD give me an opponent that repels all weapons Razz

EDIT: I got my muse in order and posted as well! That's three RP posts in one day! BOOYAH!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:37 am

Nice posts guys! Awesome stuff! I am going to be busy this week but I will try to get a post up. I got one more week and then exams. Afterwards I will have a lot more free time. Just hold on a little longer and posting rounds wont take so long because of me. Laughing
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon May 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Update! I am now officially graduated with a BA in history. Graduation and the party afterward really burned up all of my free time on my weekend. I am working on a post and it should be up tomorrow sometime. Sorry this took so long but I had to pass all my classes.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon May 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Congratulations, Sunwolf! I think we can make a little exception for, you know, graduating and stuff Razz I'm actually going to be out of town this upcoming weekend to celebrate my friend's graduation, but I will try to post before I leave assuming yours is finished tomorrow.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon May 07, 2012 4:26 pm

~Congrats Sunwolf! I wish you good luck in any future career you want to pursue! It's no problem about the wait. Classes come first!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue May 08, 2012 11:51 am

Thanks guys! I got my post up just like I said. Not another epic battle scene like the last one but some fallout is definitely in order. Looking forward to what your characters reactions will be.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue May 08, 2012 12:42 pm

I'm going to wait for Ruu to post first, since Brenden needs to heal Sophia before she'll be coherent enough to process what's happening. And yes, I can definitely see some fallout from this post!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue May 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Sounds good. I was thinking that once we get everyone back to GR we might add another writer/character or two since we had 3 drop. What do you guys think?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue May 08, 2012 1:40 pm

I would be open to that. Just make sure they know that we would prefer people who think they can spare the time to commit to the role-play, since it's already been going for a while. I would hate for someone to create a character on a whim and then drop out two weeks later and kill the momentum of the role-play.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue May 08, 2012 9:57 pm

~Looks great, Sunwolf! And sure, I'd be open to more people! My post is now up! I hope it's okay!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed May 09, 2012 3:16 am

Oh to clarify, General Bennett's body is still on the ground. There is no way Julianne would be able to carry it by herself. If you could fix that in your post Ruu that would be great.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed May 09, 2012 7:02 am

~No problem! I fixed it. Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed May 09, 2012 11:41 am

Aaaaaand...I posted! I felt like procrastinating a little and writing this post while it was still fresh in my mind. Teehee...let's just say I had fun playing around with Sophia's thoughts while she was all muddled from the blood loss. And of course I had to throw in some of my personal brand of character-emotion-torment (Just ask my Viemera character Razz). Enjoy!

P.S. I will be out of town starting tomorrow and won't have my laptop. I will be able to check emails and read posts on my phone, but anymore writing will have to wait until I return on Sunday.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat May 12, 2012 2:19 pm

I am busy through the weekend as well. I will get a post up next week Monday or Tuesday. At least we are on schedule. I planned a posting round per week but we might pick up the pace if we keep posting so fast. Laughing
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat May 19, 2012 12:51 am

Sorry, preparing the house for summer took longer than I thought. Still in the process though but making progress. OK so I got a post up. Sorry its short but I had a vague idea of where I wanted to be and it turned out to be a short post. Looking forward to the responses!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun May 20, 2012 12:52 pm

I'll work on a post as soon as possible. I've been helping run a swing dance exchange this weekend, and I've barely had a chance to look at my computer between the round-the-clock dances. Sorry!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat May 26, 2012 2:01 pm

I am working on my next post but it may take a while. I have been drafted to help fix up a house so I am doing that over the long weekend. I may not get it done with it until after I am done helping with the house. I am thinking next Wednesday at the latest.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:25 pm

Sorry it took so long to post. I forgot how distracted I get during the summer. Anyway, I am looking forward to your responses. If you have any questions let me know.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Whoa! Can we say, plot twist?! Nice post, Sunwolf! I'm going to be out of town this weekend for a swing dance exchange, so I won't be able to start on a post until Monday.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:27 pm

~Yea, I agree! Nice post Sunwolf! Sorry my post was a little longer than usual. My weekend was super busy. But it's up and I hope it's okay though it's a bit short.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Ok, now that we have this posting round done I have a question. I have another RPer that is very interested in joining us and was wondering if anyone would have any problems with me ending this RP as a chapter one and creating a new RP for chapter two. Basically each mission will be one RP, which will make adding and dropping people easy as it is a clear break. We are coming up on what I consider the last part of the first story segment so now would be the time to decide. Let me know what you guys think.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:10 pm

I like the idea of splitting the RP into chapters, but I think it would create unnecessary clutter and confusion if we split each mission into its own IC thread. I mean, we had, what? Three pages of IC posts for the first mission? I would think it would allow for more continuity between the chapters and characters if we had a few missions that made up a single story arc and made that into a separate RP. Or something like that. But I have no problem with admitting new people between each chapter. That's just my opinion anyway.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next