FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open]

+3
Talas
Ruu
Sunwolf007
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open] - Page 5 Empty Re: From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open]

Post by Digital Muse Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm still on board too!

On an unrelated note, Ruu. How do you like your Kindle? I'm considering getting my own, but worry about the ability to write on it. Can you give me the lowdown?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open] - Page 5 Empty Re: From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open]

Post by Ruu Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:35 pm

~I love my Kindle. It has so many great Apps and is pretty comparable to the Ipad. Actually, I think it's more user friendly than the Ipad after working with both, though it may just have been because of the program I was working with. The one drawback is the typing, though. I'm not used to touch screen typing, so it's easy to type the wrong letter/number, and sometimes it's hard for that.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Cool, I flat can't cough up the money for an iPad, so I was really hoping that the Kindle fire would be a good substitute.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Nice post Ruu and DM! I am going to try and get in contact with Moon Ray and see what is going on with her. Regardless of her answer, I will start working on my post later this week.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Thanks! I think we both had a grand time with that one.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Ray said she would be posting soon so I am giving her a few days.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Ray Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Thanks, Sunwolf.

Sorry, everybody, for being slow. Life, you know? And laziness.

Took a minute to get back in the swing of things there. Please disregard any and all run-on sentence. I'm pretty sure they mostly make sense.

Also, Happy Birthday to me! I like stories and drawings and knock-knock jokes, if you feel inclined to present a gift. Wink And posts, of course. Don't worry about belated; it's my birthday all month.
Moon Ray
Moon Ray
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:38 pm

It happens. Anyway happy birthday! Mine was on the 15th. I will be busy this weekend and Monday but I should be able to get a post up sometime after that.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Update: Sorry for disappearing like that but the past week has been crazy. When it gets like that the best way to reach me is through PM or Facebook. Anyway my night classes started up and all next month I am training for my new job (probably every day of the week from 9 to 5) so I am going to be busy. I do plan on getting a post done this week. I don't have work or class for the next 3 days so I should be able to get it done now that all my prep-work for class is done. Again sorry for disappearing like that.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Ok so now that I am done with my almost sinus infection that dropped me for a 4 days I was finally able to work on a post. With my class scheduled and new job I will be very busy and my posting will be limited but I will be around FoG. As I said before the best way to get ahold of me is through Facebook or PM. Once September is over and my month long training for my job is over I should have more free time and will able to post more frequently.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Hey, y'all, sorry for dropping off the face of the earth for a while. Just to give a heads-up, Muse and I are working on a collab post. If Ruu or Moon Ray post before we do, just indicate that you find Sophia and Dante sitting across from each other at a table in the library. Sophia will likely look extremely flustered, and Dante will just be...well, Dante Razz

I have company coming into town next week, so I won't be around as much. Actually, if I am online a lot, Muse has my permission to scold me Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:50 am

Hello again my friends. Since I got 3 yes votes and a non-response I say that's good enough to keep this going. I have to get a post up to push things along and then we can start a new posting round. Since it looks like Moon Ray isn't around any more I will have to write her character out somehow. My post should be up by the end of the week. I am looking forward to keeping this moving!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:23 pm

Ok I know I kind of disappeared for a while and that killed this thing. Now that I am back Silvan mentioned maybe restarting this RP. What are your thoughts?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:34 pm

I'm always game for rebooting RPs. Count me in!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:11 pm

I'd be willing to pick it up again.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Would you want to do a reboot or pick up where we left off?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:18 pm

We sort of lost Moonray...so maybe reboot?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:55 pm

We wouldn't have to do a total reboot. We could just start this most recent chapter over. I think we could keep the beginning the same, where Lucas returns from the Underworld and reunites with Sophia. But from there, we could either keep the current mission and just have a different team, or change it completely.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:59 pm

~I'm still here guys! Sorry, I didn't notice this until today! I'd definitely be interested in continuing! Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:27 am

Here's a thought. If Moonray is the only person we've lost, we could continue the RP where we left off and in Sunwolf's next post, Lucas could say something like, "I just received an emergency message from your old base, and you're needed there ASAP" and just gracefully write her out like that. Then we don't have to worry about completely starting over with this chapter.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:44 am

Yeah, I can writer her out with something like that. That sounds like a good plan.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:27 am

Sorry its taking me longer than I thought to find my old notes on this RP. Plus had a friend from out of state come and visit so I had to dedicate a few nights to catching up with him. I haven't disappeared but have been busy. I am hoping to have something finished by this weekend.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:55 am

Sounds good to me! I probably won't be available much until the weekend anyway. Looking forward to getting back into the RP again!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:13 pm

~Sounds good! I start spring break next week so that will be perfect! Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:19 pm

Sorry I was kind of sick today which is when I planned on writing the post. I will get it done tomorrow night.

Edit: I got it up now. Sorry it took so long. And that its not the best but once we get rolling again I am sure my quality will pick up.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:08 am

@Sunwolf- Since Dante has the mark o Hecate, who, in some stories, leads Persephone out of Hades, would he also have the ability to use Shadowspeak?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:21 am

Sure. Then he could contact Lucas with shades. Since shades are basically ghosts they can only be used as messengers.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:32 pm

I threw together a quick post. I didn't have much to go on, and we still need to write out Mercedes before going too much farther. Ah well, I'm cool with a round of short posts so we can get to the fun stuff! Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Yeah I plan to write her out soon. A report of something else that needs to be checked out so they send Mercedes. I just need to start posting in RPs again and get my edge back. Hence my crappy post.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Just as an aside, this is a picture of what I imagine Dog looks like.

From the Ashes: Prelude to Victory [OOC: Open] - Page 5 Dog_zpsa23727ab
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next