FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And like the Phoenix who rises from the ashes!

5 posters

Go down

And like the Phoenix who rises from the ashes! Empty And like the Phoenix who rises from the ashes!

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:08 am

Dio has returned from his VERY long absence. So long in fact that I don't even remember anyone, which is why I decided to make an entirely new intro thread. Back in the good old days, I would greet every newcomer in a special fashion. Unfortuntely I no longer have the energy or time to do that, so I'll just passively sit back, and maybe partake in an RP or two.

If anyone remembers me from the good old days, give a shout out so I know you are still alive.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

And like the Phoenix who rises from the ashes! Empty Re: And like the Phoenix who rises from the ashes!

Post by Tartra Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:30 am

I actually recognize your avatar, even if I don't remember your name. Welcome back!
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

And like the Phoenix who rises from the ashes! Empty Re: And like the Phoenix who rises from the ashes!

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:50 am

I've dun been moved!
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:01 pm

DIOOOOOO!!!

Welcome back, you insane bundle of happy mcgoodness! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Kalon, my brother in arms! Good to see you are still around!
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:10 pm

I remember you from when I first joined FOG, Dio! It's good to have you back! Hopefully you'll find time to greet some newcomers every now and then in your special fashion, but it's just great to see a familiar face from my FOG infancy ^_^
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:17 am

Yay, I remember you as well. It's good to see some old faces here.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Whoa...sorry for being so late...five days late, but still, sorry.

You remember me, right my good chap? Oh, we used to partake in jests and such, seeing who could outdo each other. It is good to see you back my old fellow. Now then, would you mind standing on top of the ground in front of me that does not look like it's liable to fall away if any weight is put on it?
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:55 am

RAGTAR MY FRIEND! It is such a wonderous, joyus, bountifulous occasion that you could greet me in my home coming. Please take this complementary box of sediment as a gargantuan thank you.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Ragtar, my dear Dio? No, 'tis Ragter! It is such a joy to see you risen from the grave, much like a vampire! As for the sediment...well, is the box itself sediment or the objects inside it sediment? You always have to consider these things Dio!
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:31 am

The box is by no means sediment my good sir, for how else could to hold itself together? No no, the object contained within the WOODEN box is sediment. I had hoped the gift would make you feel sedimental.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Oh ho ho, you and your puns, my good gent! I would be happy to accept this wooden box, and I wish you to know that I am sedimental as well. Now, good day, my good sir!
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down