FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monstrous World We Hold -OOC-

+6
Skitzo-phrenick
Silvan Arrow
Dio the Awesome
Bird of Hermes
Kyrt Malthorn
YenWen
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A Monstrous World We Hold -OOC- - Page 6 Empty Re: A Monstrous World We Hold -OOC-

Post by Starstruck Wed May 25, 2011 5:49 pm

In any other forum, this OOC would have been buried, I swear. Luckily, as I guessed, this forum is slow enough that this thread could be recovered without issue.

Anyway, I have a nice little storyline written up, but it involves a small family. YenWen, do you mind if I use a family for this RP? It's unorthodox, but since they stick together most of the time, I doubt it'll be too much of an issue, and it's a highly intriguing family anyway.

If there's no response, I'll edit this post with the bio, and you can decide what to make of it then.

~Starstruck (who's given up his beloved blue...Crying or Very sad)
Starstruck
Starstruck
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

A Monstrous World We Hold -OOC- - Page 6 Empty Re: A Monstrous World We Hold -OOC-

Post by Starstruck Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:37 am

So I was browsing a few of my other RP sites and I thought of this. And I was like, "Fek'!" and I ran real fast to check on the thread.

And then I was like, "fek'..." because I was the last one to post. On the twenty-fifth of May.

YenWen, I get it if you have very little time, but it would be nice to hear from you once in a while. If need be, we can have a mini-revolution and elect Silvan or Skitzo as GM, but I would like to get the ball rolling.

Tough words for a guy who hasn't been accepted yet XD but believe me, I had/have a nice idea planned, and I'll be stuffed in a very unpleasant place and mailed an invitation to Jurassic Park before I'll let this die, thank you very much.
Starstruck
Starstruck
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:31 am

Oh! I'm so sorry. I just recently came back. The reason I haven't said anything was I though the want for this had pretty much died off since I left. I'll have to ask him, but I'm sure Harper and I would be happy to get this going again. I may see about it being moved over to casual though, just for some ease, if you all wouldn't mind.

I also apologize for just dropping off like I did. I tend to have... personal, medical, and emotional issues that will cause me to go off on tangents for a little while.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:57 pm

This RP keeps nagging at the back of my mind because I've been due to write a post for weeks now, but work, studying, and a recent multi-day boat trip have been cutting into my writing hours. It's all I can do to keep up with my other two role-plays. I'm going to try to start working on a post tonight. If you all want to move this RP to casual, just let me know and I think I can do that as a global mod.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Starstruck Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:55 am

Shame. Just as I'd finished my new character. Bother. I like the idea, if that helps at all, but I guess it needs a major overhaul (and more people) if it's going to live.
Starstruck
Starstruck
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6