FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Snippets Thread!

+40
Gadreille
Count
Dreamless Days
Christoph
Jeanine
Artorius
Red_Wolf
Skitzo-phrenick
wakeangel
The Ghost Writer
Deadpan
Dio the Awesome
Copper.eyes
Aya MacArthur
Crazy Hobo
Chainlinc3
Guilty Carrion
thecolorisred
xraineyesx
Kaito
quakernuts
Eternity
The Melancholy Spirit
Loki
cindrella
Gunneh
Lieutenant BB
Shadow Moonseye
Attie
Weiss
Bird of Hermes
Mattipus
Kalon Ordona II
Sighlent
Stion Gyas
Ragter the junior greeter
Lara
Hamster
Fate Flyer
KineticAsparagus
44 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Chat Snippets Thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Chat Snippets Thread!

Post by Sighlent Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:58 am

Quakernuts: Hey Sigh, I have a religion named after me!
Plague: I didn't know brain damage was a religion
Quakernuts didn't know Jackass was a religion either until he met Plague.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:40 pm

xraineyesx faints from quaker overdose
Quakernuts2>: Heh, Quaker makes the ladies faint!
_ZeRo_>: You wish.
Quakernuts2>: I know
Quakernuts2>: Ask rain
_ZeRo_>: We'll ask the eightball!
_ZeRo_>: `eightball
wakeangel>: Aww, is there anything we can do to help Shadow? I know it's frustrating.
Quakernuts>: I listen to music to get me motivated
xraineyesx>: Ask me what, Quaker?
_ZeRo_>: She needs to get some inspiration. Music, a walk, a day away from the computer, people, something...
Quakernuts points to comment about fainting above
Lara>: You don't make me faint, Quaker
_ZeRo_>: Haha!
Quakernuts>: You pass out! XD
Lara>: Though I'm surprised you don't make yourself faint from swooning over yourself.
_ZeRo_>: Hehe.
Quakernuts>: >.>
Quakernuts>: Very Happy
_ZeRo_>: Go Lara!
Quakernuts concedes defeat
wakeangel high fives Lara. "Nice."
Quakernuts>: Props to Lara for that well timed slam
Lara>: =)
_ZeRo_>: You?
xraineyesx>: I faint in sarcasm. Razz
wakeangel>: I think this is a first. I've never seen Quaker concede anything to anybody before.
Quakernuts>: I know a good slam when I see one
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Quaker is just the celebrity of the Chat Snippets Thread. Heh. And I wondered if someone was gonna post that bit. xD
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:55 pm

I couldn't resist. XD We all know he'd deny it tomorrow if someone didn't.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 pm

True he would!

Rainy|writing: `eightball you know you're a jerk right?
GameServ: Rainy|writing: No chance at all!
Chainlinc3: `eightball_blahblahblah
Chainlinc3: then it doesn'
_ZeRo_: `rps
GameServ: _ZeRo_ throws: scissors
Rainy|writing: `eightball i hate you
Chainlinc3: `rps
GameServ: Chainlinc3 throws: rock
GameServ: Rainy|writing: Without a doubt.
Rainy|writing: `eightball do you hate me
Lara>: ;-;
meServ>: Rainy|writing: Absolutely yes!
GameServ: Rainy|writing: Absolutely yes!

It's decided. The GameServ and I mutually hate each other.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:00 am

Plague jabs CH in the kidney
CrazyHobo: NOT THE KIDNEY
Buzzwulf: oohhh, kidney shot. That's gotta hurt.
CrazyHobo: I NEED THAT
Plague: YOU HAVE ONE
CrazyHobo: I ONLY HAVE ONE
CrazyHobo: THE OTHER GOT SOLD ON THE BLACK MARKET
Plague: Because I sold the other on the black ma-
Plague: >.>
Plague runs
CrazyHobo: It was you!
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:04 am

>.> T'was insisted upon, so here it is~.

(starts around 12:10)
raptorman appears sitting in a large padded arm chair while drinking something from a crystalline cup.
Quakernuts kicks over Raptor's chair
Quakernuts : SPARTA!
Quakernuts : Oh, I guess that is a good point sir
Lara giggles
raptorman appears in a new chair
raptorman summons a chair for lara, "She didn't try to kick a chair over
Quakernuts punches through the chair
Mel : You summon one? Summon? Pft. How lazy. That is no way to treat a lady.
Mel : You FETCH her a chair.
Quakernuts : yeah...
Mel waves arm dismissively. "People these days.
Quakernuts : Bitch...
Quakernuts : XD
Mel stalks off to fetch Lara a chair, and then wonders off again.
raptorman summons another chain and sits in it, then makes a forcefield around the chair.
Shadow_M is off dancing in the forest with the imps
Quakernuts : There goes a perfect gentleman who I have tried to kill several times today
Lara finds herself with a chair, and is pleased.
Quakernuts : As for Shadow, can anyone tell me why she is sitting in a corner singing to herself?
Lara : Because she's trying to be a siren?
Mel returns with a fine drink, a pillow (a fluffier one) and some good music. "There you are, miss."
Mel disappears to try and steal back his cane from the imp that took it last time.
Quakernuts thought the cane exploded...
Lara : Why thank you, Mel! How considerate.
Shadow_M : No, I'm spending quality time with my imps!
Quakernuts : Oh yeah!
Shadow_M : Mel, bribe it with candy
Mel : That one did, an imp stole one last time. Lara was here for that, I think.
Quakernuts fetches Lara her own personal butler
Shadow_M : they have huge sweet tooths
*** Quakernuts is now known as Butler
Lara : Yes, I do recall that.
Mel : And, you are quite welcome M'lady.
Butler : Madam.
Mel looks around for Quacker, then bows extravagantly when he thinks it is safe.
Lara : Oh my. Good day, sir.
Butler : Oh, by the way sir, I have a message from my previous master.
Butler kicks Mel in the face
Butler : Now what would you like today M'lady?
Mel staggers back. Stands up and looks into a mirror at his black eye. "Curses."
Lara : I could do for a nice glass of lemonade, actually. Oh dear, Mel- are you alright?
Butler : He'll be fine miss, Lemonade you say? I will get it right away!
Butler goes off to get a glass of lemonade
Mel finishes applying the make-up to cover up the black eye. "Oh, yes, I'll be quite all right. Thank you for the concern."
raptorman casts heal on the damaged mel
Mel finds himself a seat and begins playing the cello.
Lara sits back and appreciates the music.
Butler returns with a glass of lemonade
Lara : Why thank you, good sir.
Butler : Here you are M'lady, one glass of perfectly chilled lemonda with a umbrella and small slice of lemon on it
Butler when Lara isn't looking, kicks in the cello
raptorman pokes butler with a flaming stick.
Butler : I say good sir! That was totally unnecessary!
Lara was a bit early with her thanks, but accepts the lemonade with a smile...then looks over in surprise. "Oh dear, Mel, what happened to your cello?"
Mel stares down at the broken cello. "You are a vile servant, are you not?
Mel : I think it must have been the bats, m'lady.
Butler : I have no idea what you mean sir...if I was a servant at all!
Butler rips off mask!
*** Butler is now known as Quakernuts
Lara gasps!
Quakernuts : It is I
Quakernuts : XD
Mel sighs.
Mel sighs.
Mel : I would suggest a duel but, to lower ourselves to such primitive, beastly behavior before the lady is most... unbecoming.
Quakernuts : Ah good, then I'll just shoot you.
raptorman duels are fun, to watch anyway. I don't think Lara minds.
Quakernuts pulls out pistol
Lara : You can always come up with a cover-up excuse for the duel, and I would be none the wiser.
Shadow_M : Ah guns. Such lovely things.
Lara : Surely that would be better than a gun fight indoors!
Mel : Pistol! Nay, my good man. We do not use such cheap means of fighting!
Quakernuts : Are you kidding? I can richochet bullets off walls!
Quakernuts : we do not?
Mel moves to the wall and retrieves his rapier.
Shadow_M : Ooo!
Quakernuts : Oooooohhhhhh
Mel : No, we use the weapon of kings!
Quakernuts sets down pistol
Shadow_M claps. "I love a good duel!"
Mel does an elegant flourish display.
Quakernuts whips out lightsaber
Lara 's eyes light up
Quakernuts does a few force tosses, and then prepares himself
Mel lowers the tip of his rapier to the ground. "Evil... right. I should have expected this."
Quakernuts : Shall we begin?
Lara is torn over who to cheer for...
Quakernuts : When I am done with this pitiful excuse of a man M'lady, we shall have a feast fit for Gods!
Mel runs a hand through his hair. "One moment, ser." Disappears out a door, returns with two roses, one for Lara and one for Shadow. Hands them each the rose. "I do not believe I will return from this..."
Quakernuts lowers Lightsaber
Quakernuts : Are you serious?
Quakernuts : So, you just give up?
Quakernuts : Is this who you want to court you ladies?
Mel : Give up? No, my good man.
Quakernuts : You have declared yourself dead already!
raptorman : "May I dispose of them both now?"
Mel : Aren't we all, my good man?
Mel : It is simply a matter of time.
raptorman holds his hand over THE LEVER
Shadow_M : No, dear raptor you may not
Shadow_M : this is a matter of honor
Lara : Raptor, you must let them fight their battle.
Mel : I like to come prepared. If this is too be my time, I wish to go out with style. Offer the ladies the a token so that if this be my last moment, they've something to remember me by.
Mel : Now, shall we step out and see this fight through?
Shadow_M : A lovely token, Mel.
raptorman casts vorpal blade on mel's sword
Quakernuts : So you give them somethng that dies within a week? Almost like your ever detructible self esteem
Mel looks at his swords. "What treachery of magic is this!? I Want no help in this endeavor!"
Quakernuts : Take it! You will need it!
Mel : No, no, I do not. Those are special roses, they last eternally.
Lara : Ah, but a rose is beautiful while it lives, no matter how long.
Shadow_M reclines in the throne her imps brought. "Thank you dears. Now be lovely creatures and fetch Mel a proper blade."
Quakernuts : yes yes, magic and what not
Mel removes his coat. "Shall we?"
raptorman chuckles, "I simply give you a chance to not have your swords break"
Mel : True, but I plan on not getting hit at all.
Mel narrows his eyes at Quacker.
Quakernuts cracks shoulders and neck, and winks back at the girls
Quakernuts : This won't take long ladies, don't hold those roses too tight
Shadow_M smiles as an imp scurries forth and hands Mel a proper blade.
Mel : Good advice, thorns are rather unpleasant.
Mel takes the blade. "I still want that cane back, at some point." Kicks the imp away.
Lara calls from her chair, "Best of luck to the both of you!"
Quakernuts : Ha, you entertain me yet Mel! I will surely miss your bad breath when you are gone
Shadow_M : I will see to it that your cane is returned
raptorman summons vorpal blades again
raptorman "LEt me destroy them please"
Quakernuts whirls lightsaber around
Lara : Raptor, no, this is their fight.
Shadow_M : No no, I'm quite enjoying this. I haven't seen a good duel in ages
Lara : If you must, fight the victor.
Mel chuckles. "I am sure that you will, Quacker!" Reaches out and cuts through a rope holding up low hanging crystal chandelier over Quacker's head.
Quakernuts looks up, shocked, and barely manages to dodge it
Mel sighs. "That didn't work as well as I had hoped..."
Quakernuts half crouched, smiles "Nice one, now try this."
Shadow_M : Oh good, it's starting.
Quakernuts force throws the lightsaber while running at Mel
Lara leans in closer to Shadow, keeping eyes on the fight. "Who do you suppose will emerge victorious?"
Mel cuts another rope, this time holding unto it, and soars up towards the rafters above, all the while sheathing his rapier and drawing a hand crossbow and shooting it at Quacker.
Quakernuts gets hit in the shoulder, grunts, and returns his lightsaber, deflecting the rest
Quakernuts : Lucky shot, that's all!
Shadow_M casts a quick glance at Lara, before turning her attention back to the duel. "I do not know. They are both formidable and skilled. It should be quite the promising battle."
Quakernuts runs up wall, jumps, and tackles Mel in Midair
Mel knees Quacker in the abdomen as they fall toward the floor. Quickly rolls out of the way afterwards and pulls a chunck of broken crystal from his left forearm.
Quakernuts stands tall, brushing dirt from his coat. "Now we're just about even Mel" Rushing Mel once more
Mel does a quick spinning duck and slices out at Quacker's shin. "Nearly, yes."
Quakernuts feels the cut bite deep into the skin, but uses his own momentum to spin and send a backwards elbow towards Mel's head
Shadow_M sips a her wine, watching intently.
Mel finds himself rolling into a summersault, with an aching head. Groans, pushing himself to his feet. "Well played, ser. Well played."
Lara watches from the edge of her seat, wide-eyed as the attacks are exchanged.
Quakernuts "Indeed, you are a good opponent. I will keep your head as a trophy, or a lunch bowl...whichever one suits me more." Staggers as the land becomes a desert. "Damn it Raptor!" Pulls out another pistol from within his coat and fires several rounds at Mel
Shadow_M : Do stop interfering, Raptor. It detracts from the battle. Let them fight with no interference or aid from any of us
Lara : Yes, they cannot call it a fair fight of honor if outside factors keep interfering.
raptorman : Actually it adds to the battle, they are boring on thier own.
Quakernuts : Tis not a fair fight ladies, he is obviously outmatched!
Mel "My thanks," grabs several armadillos and throws them up to deflect the bullets. "Accursed modern weaponry!" Scowls and shoots a cannon at Quacker.
Shadow_M pets the imp that is resting in her lap. "I do believe that the fight is fine without outside factors." Looks to Quaker and smiles. "Perhaps you should focus on your opponent."
Quakernuts smiles "Indeed my fair lady, my apologies." Watches as the cannon ball comes sailing towards him, and at the last second, swipes his lightsaber, cleaving the cannonball in two, and missing him by mere inches on both sides
Quakernuts "You will have to try harder my friend!"
Mel narrows his eyes. "Perhaps, ser. Though I must say, you're lack of honor is most displeasing."
Quakernuts narrows his eyes. "My lack of Honor, or your lack of Skill! Maybe you should look at yourself before you decide who is at fault here!"
Shadow_M takes another sip of wine, before leaning in towards Lara. "Do one of the fighters have your favor, Lady Lara?"
Mel shakes his head. "He who brings such weaponry," gestures toward the lightsaber, "to a duel as this is greatly without honor, beside you admit that you are evil yourself. Perhaps 'tis you who lack the skill, making up for it with such cheap weaponry."
raptorman 's eyes glow faintly yellow and a sinister grin flickers onto his face for a second. "Evil has it's own rules, you are foolish to not know them"
Mel casts a look at Raptor. "Evil is a sign of cowardice."
raptorman turns mel into a turnip. "put a sock in it"
Quakernuts looks at the lightsaber, then at the ladies. Frowning, the lightsaber retracts. Tosses the lightsaber, and lands at Mel's feet. Pulls out a finely crafted single handed blade. "If that is what you prefer, I will simply kill you slower."
Shadow_M smiles faintly. "Honor is everything. But come!" Claps, and Mel is returned to normal. "You two are here to fight, not mince words!"
Lara studies both for a moment longer. "I must admit that I admire both at the moment, but...yes, perhaps. What of you, my friend? You say you just enjoy the fight, but surely you wish for one to top the other."
Mel stares at the lightsaber. "A slower death is more befitting the both of us, don't you think?"
Quakernuts "Ha, you were a turnip!"
raptorman : "You are all fools. Honor binds you to a code that will lead to the death of you both. I endure and you will fall. Enjoy killing each other.
Mel shrugs. "There are worse things to be."
Quakernuts "Maybe, but come, the ladies demand a fight, and I will not be one to deny them!" Launches into the air a good ten feet, only to come streaking down towards Mel
Shadow_M smiles over the rim of her glass, before taking a sip. "Perhaps I do, Lady Lara. But I think I will play it close to my chest."
Lara nods. "A wise decision, one I believe I'll follow."
Mel pulls up a buckler to deflect the blow while spinning away, feeling the blunt impact of the rather large blade pulse through his entire arm, then slashes out at Quackers back.
Quakernuts manages to barely parry the blade by crossing his blade across his back. His arms strain with the effort, but quickly recover as He slashes and stabs at Mel
Mel takes a wound to the left shoulder and punches out at Quacker's face with the hilt of his rapier.
Quakernuts feels the hilt connect, and staggers back. Returns to a defensive posture while staring out of a blackened eye
Shadow_M slowly spins the rose between her fingers, her eyes locked on the combatants. "I must admit I am impressed. Their battle is quite the spectacle to behold."
Lara 's hand raises to her lips in surprise as both men take injuries, but quickly lowers it and nods in agreement. "Yes, I've never seen anything quite like it."
Mel moves back slowly, feeling the draining effects from the blood loss of both wounds. "Tell me, ser, what do you think you will gain with my death?"
Quakernuts Ponders the question a fair moment. "I believe I will gain the hand of two fair maidens, that, and I won't have to deal with your ugly mug around here again. Why, are you feeling tired my good boy?"
Mel chuckles. "No, not at all. It just strikes me as odd that a man who has control over the entire world would care so much for the hand of two maidens alone. A curiousity, you could say."
Lara cannot help but raise an eyebrow at Quaker's bold statement, but says nothing.
Mel waves dismissively. "As for myself, the fight is about personal honor, ser. Not their hands in some supressive arrangement of such loathesome degree."
Quakernuts Smiles, "Do, you do not fight for them? You fight for yourself? You are ultimately selfish then, are you not? I fight for them, not myself, and ultimately, I then fight without a selfish thought in my body. Who then, Mr. Mel, is the bad guy?"
Mel "You fight for them, by wishing to take them for yourself? Are they mere trophies to you? No ser, I do not fight for myself. If I were to win, and either would have me, let that be of personal choice and not granted by such a meager display of a duel."
Mel waves his rapier about. "I fight for honor in general, honor that you have so blemished with your deception of the lady Lara only to get a surprise attack in on myself.
Quakernuts laughs. "Here you talk of honor when all you do is talk! If you are so full of honor, then strike me down where I stand! I did not decieve Lady Lara, but only offered myself as her loyal servant. Is that what a trophy is now-a-days?"
Mel "A sevent to strike and destroy a cello, of which was creating music she enjoyed." Shakes his head. "Truthfully I would rather not kill you, 'tis not my way. I acted rashly, truly, and have disgraced myself in such. But no less than you, and I at least admit my faults."
Mel "Though, if you wish. Have it your way." Takes out another crossbow and fires it at Quacker, then drops it and begins to walk away casually.
Quakernuts starts to talk, then takes a crossbow bolt to the chest. Looking down at the bloody arrow, he begins to feel weak. Falling to his knees, he begins to laugh. "You are so honourable! You can't even face the man that you killed! So be it!" Whips out his pistol, takes careful aim, and fires.
Mel having expected the action he turns to catch the bullet straight to the heart, falling through the window.
Lady_Shadow blinks. "It would be such a waste to let such fine men die like this." Snaps her fingers. "Return to us from the Abyss, gentlemen."
Mel awakes in a thorn hedge. "Of all the windows..."
Quakernuts after having fired the gun, died of blood loss. Revives with an arrow sticking out of his chest. "What the Deuce?"
Lara sighs in relief. "I am glad you've found a way to keep this duel from ending in tragedy, Lady Shadow."
Quakernuts : I've got an arrow in my chest! Aren't I supposed to come back in perfect shape or something?
Mel crawls out of the thorns, his clothing in tatters. "Shame, that was my best attire." Sighs and heads back up to the manner to gather a much needed drink of November Wine.
Lara : At least you're alive, Quaker! You should be grateful.
Lady_Shadow smiles. "My Lady Lara, I never meant to see this end in death. Death is such a waste." Flicks her gaze over to Quaker. "Just pull it out. Or would you prefer I hand an imp remove it for you?"
Quakernuts "I guess not" Pulls the arrow, and with much effort, finally wrenchs it free. "Ow"
Mel reenters the room with new attire and a platter with four glasses of fine wine. Walks over to give one to each of the ladies, then sets the platter aside and takes up the other two. "Care for a drink, comrade?"
Mel reenters the room with new attire and a platter with four glasses of fine wine. Walks over to give one to each of the ladies, then sets the platter aside and takes up the other two. "Care for a drink, comrade?"
Lady_Shadow takes the glass and nods in thanks.
Quakernuts looks over at Mel and smiles. "Indeed, it was a good fight my friend" Takes the glass and fills it, raising it for a toast. "To the ladies, for not letting us waste our lives so that we may continue the fight later on in our life!"
Lara raises her glass to the toast.
Lady_Shadow raises her glass to the toast. "Thank you gentlemen, for the most entertaining duel. You have proven yourselves."
Mel grins. "Here that, we have proven ourselves my friend. What she does not mention is that we've proven ourselves fools!" chuckles.
Quakernuts laughs and slaps Mel on the back. "Indeed my good fellow!" Drinks the wine, and then looks at the ladies. "You know, you never did tell us who you ladies were hoping to win..."
Mel drinks the wine as well. "I doubt they truly cared."
Lady_Shadow smiles. "A lady never reveals her secrets." Winks and takes a drink of the wine.
Lara smiles a bit and sets aside the glass, a twinkle in her eye. "Whether or not that is the case, sir Mel, it is still something that shall not be told."
Mel refills his wine. "Lady Shadow is spoken for, after all. As for Lady Lara, well, I don't know." shrugs. "Sometime tells me it wouldn't have mattered either way."
Lara laughs.
Quakernuts shrugs "I still think it would have been me?" Smiles, and refills his glass. Downing it in one shot, he looks at everyone. "Well that was something that just happened for no real reason other than the fact that we all got extremely bored and tired and said why not. YAY!"
Lara : I rather enjoyed it!
Lady_Shadow : As did I!
Quakernuts : Yeah, I thought it was fun
Quakernuts : Mel?
Mel : I hated it. .
Quakernuts : SAW IT COMING!
Lady_Shadow : You're just saying that to be different
Mel : Alas, you know me too well Lady Shadow!
(ends at 2:10)
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:14 am

Mel: Of course I also hate Rain. But that is only because she could, and would, kick my ass if I didn't hate her.
Mel: Later Plague.
Plague: g'night all
Gunneh: I love all of you.
Plague: except for gunneh
Gunneh: I see myself as a shepherd with you all as my flock, and I'm guiding you all through the fog.
Gunneh: (See what I did there?)
Mel: Then why am I so fucking lost!?
Plague: And I just keep burning the trees
Gunneh: Probably because I'm the shepherd, Mel.
Gunneh: I hardly know where I am half the time.
Mel: Well played.
Plague: that's why we're still in the fog
Mel: lol
Lara: Niight Plague
Gunneh: We're like the Jews in the deserts
Gunneh: Except it's not been 40 years.
Gunneh: ...yet.
Gunneh: >.>
Plague: He's a maniac, maniac on the floor
Gunneh: <.<
xraineyesx: MEL!!
xraineyesx: I HATE YOU TOO, MOTHERFUCKER.
Mel: So, I've been upgrading from fucker to motherfucker? That is so very sweet of you Rain.

xraineyesx: You have been upgraded, dear Mellie cakes.

Mel: When someone tells you that they hate you, while calling you a motherfucker... and then calls you Mellie cakes. You know you have something special. And that you will probably have a broken limb in two days.
Plague: Or sex
Mel: That is how you got the broken limb.
Mel: Duh.
Plague: ...which limb?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:10 am

Sigh: 'eightball Will today be a good day?
GameServ: Sigh: No.
Sigh: Oh wow.
Sigh: Sad

GameServ: Not even on a GOOD day.
Sigh: :O
Sigh: WTF?

GameServ: No chance at all!
Sigh: Ok.
Sigh: 3 strikes.
Sigh: I'm fucked.
Sigh prepares for today to be a shitty day.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:26 pm

xD Sigh. It's all good. The Eightball hates me too.

So... when I wanted to know what a dreadlord was, this was the answer I received. (Little late in posting this, but it's still ridiculous...)

raptorman: A dreadlord is an entity that feed off of life and is essentially an entropic being of great power
Plague blinks
Quakernuts: So a politician?
raptorman: lol
Rainy: So... a vague kind of fanatical creature...
red|creeping: lol
Mel quotes Children of Bodom to explain Rainy: "I was born in ashes of molten hatred Raised by demons in abodes of the dead"
Plague: That, or something that wants to be Nurgle...
Quakernuts: that means...
Quakernuts: OBAMA IS A DREADLORD!
Plague: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
_ZeRo: O_o
Plague: QUAKER.
Moiros: i am the end of all entropy
Moiros: :0
Rainy: I'm loving all this ridiculous description of me
Plague: WE RIDE FOR THE WHITEHOUSE
Rainy: No you aren't. Stop lying.
Rainy: Why didn't you do it already?
Quakernuts: Indeed!
Moiros: who is lying?
Quakernuts: Plague, get your moose, I'll get my Polar Bear!
Quakernuts: AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
red|creeping: XDDDD
Plague climbs upon the first Moose of the Apoclypse
_ZeRo shakes head
Rainy: Are there other mooses? Meeses? Moose?
Quakernuts climbs aboard the Ploar bear of absolute pure canadian donuts
Plague: OHIO MOOSE! AWAY, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?
Quakernuts: MUSH!
Quakernuts: I got room on my polar bear Rainy ^^
raptorman climbs upon the dreadraptor of chaos and rides off to join the sack of the whitehouse
Rainy gladly climbs up on the Polar Bear of Absolute Pure Canadian Donuts to go kick ass and burn shit down.
*** _ZeRo quit (Exit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
Quakernuts: AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Awesome duel, Quakernuts and Mel!!! Clap Clap Clap
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:12 am

[00:06:11] (Plaguewalker) Confusing system
[00:06:16] (Plaguewalker) Razz
[00:06:32] (Gunneh) Not entirely
[00:06:41] (Gunneh) In OOC forums, you're a GOD
[00:06:59] (Gunneh) You can bring things to life or take the life from them if the need arises
[00:07:06] (Plaguewalker) Right
[00:07:10] (Plaguewalker) But in IC
[00:07:14] (Gunneh) Or you can pick them up and put them somewhere else
[00:07:15] (Plaguewalker) I'm a herald of a god
[00:07:19] (Gunneh) Yes!
[00:07:24] (Plaguewalker) Okay
[00:07:31] (Plaguewalker) I was just worried I couldn't do squat
[00:07:40] (Plaguewalker) Cause I always enforce my RPs...
[00:07:42] (Plaguewalker) Heavily.
[00:07:44] (Plaguewalker) >.>
[00:08:13] (Gunneh) Yeah
[00:08:19] (Gunneh) You can fuss at them all you want still
[00:08:21] (Plaguewalker) Alright
[00:08:29] (Gunneh) But you can't fix it yourself
[00:08:42] (Plaguewalker) And if they won't listen, I go "Fine, I tried to be nice."
[00:08:48] (Plaguewalker) And call in Shadow
[00:09:39] (Plaguewalker) MY GOD.
[00:09:52] (Plaguewalker) OOC IS LIKE...ZOO TYCOON TO ME
[00:10:22] (Plaguewalker) Except I can't lock people in ride lines

Teaching Plague how to be a mod by speaking in terms that he knows (i.e. As soon as I related it to being a god, he picked it up quickly lol)
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:01 am

Round two with the Eightball...

Rainy>: `eightball do you still hate me?
GameServ>: Rainy: Prospect looks hopeful.
Gunneh>: `eightball Tell him.
GameServ>: Gunneh: All signs point to yes.
Rainy>: `eightball do you know that I still hate you?
Gunneh>: Then there's also....
GameServ>: Rainy: Absolutely yes!
Gunneh>: `spin
GameServ spins the bottle for Gunneh and it lands on...
GameServ>: Gunneh!
Rainy>: `eightball ... fuck you.
GameServ>: Rainy: Prospect looks bleak.
Gunneh>: `rps
GameServ>: Gunneh throws: scissors
Rainy>: >:[
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:31 am

Because even if it pissed Gunneh off, this was still funny. XD

Sigh: Gunneh.
Plague|godding: GUNNEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buzzwulf: Gunneh, make it stop.

*** Gunneh quit (Ping timeout)
Plague|godding: >.>
Sigh: Yeah well fuck you too Gunneh!
Buzzwulf: he did it agin!
Sigh: I hope that that rash doesn't go away!
Sigh: Er...I mean.
Plague|godding: ...rash?
Sigh: Buffalol.
Buzzwulf: um.
Buzzwulf: don't want to know.
Sigh: XD
Mel: Gunneh got a rash from a certain romp in the woods at night with a certain racoon.
Mel nods
Buzzwolf: that's probably it.
Plague|godding: Stupid raccoons, and their STIs.
Sigh: Poor raccoon.

GunGun: what i REALLY want to know is why i was needed so damn bad that i needed to be pinged several thousand fucking times
GunGun: because of that, i moved
GunGun: because of that, the charger stopped charging
GunGun: and now thw goddamn thing won't work at all
GunGun: So please, enlighten me.

Sigh: That raccoon called and she said to tell you that 'Yes, you ARE the father!'
Plague|godding: ...
GunGun: .........
Plague|godding: AHAHAHAHAHA
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:52 am

Moiros: the point is
Sigh: Moiros.
Sigh: Your dick.
Moiros: its not real.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:59 am

This made me lolalot. He was going to bed and Red, Plague, and I were the only one's left in the room. XD

Gunneh pats the hound, kicks the Asian and...well...you're all to young to hear about what he does to Sigh.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:30 pm

When I joined and no one was around.

raptorman: Really? no one is here?
raptorman: `eightball Will I have company soon?
GameServ: raptorman: No.
raptorman: `eightball are you lying?
GameServ: raptorman: Not bloody likely.
raptorman: `eightball can I believe anything you say?
GameServ: raptorman: The stars would have to align for that to happen.
raptorman: Aha
raptorman: `eightball , so I am likely to have company then?
GameServ: raptorman: Prospect looks hopeful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:13 am

It's not a chat snippets post, but it's still a snippets of a conversation between me and my friend Kody that I thought was extremely freakin' funny for some reason. XD

Chat Snippets Thread! - Page 4 Kody
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:48 am

Plague: >.>
*** Quaker quit (Exit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
*** Xv_Loki_vX quit (Ping timeout)
*** aya_macarthur quit (Ping timeout)
*** red|whipped quit (Ping timeout)
Plague: ...
Plague: WTF
*** Mel quit (Ping timeout)
Plague: QUAKER
Plague: RUN
Plague: IT'S COMING FOR US ALL
*** Quakernuts quit (Ping timeout)
Plague: DEAR GOD
Plague: NO ONE IS LEFT
Plague: YOU DAMM DIRTY APES
Plague: YOU BLEW IT ALL TO HELL.

Yeah...chat decided to murder almost everyone. And I got Melodramatic.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:24 pm

XD

That is awesome!
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:15 pm

That was so awesome. Poor Plague.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:37 am

<Xv_Loki_vX>: `eightball will Raptor become impregnated?
<GameServ>: Xv_Loki_vX: Sometime in the near future.
<Sigh>: OH NOES!
<Quaker>: LMAO
<Xv_Loki_vX>: There it is, plague
<Quaker>: Nice Loki
<Plaguehound>: XD
<Sigh>: You guys.
<Quaker>: `eightball will I crash every single dropship?
<GameServ>: Quaker: Of course!
<Quaker>: XD

<Quaker>: `eightball If I drop in using a parachute, will it (Of course) not open?
<GameServ>: Quaker: All signs point to yes.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:02 am

And then `eightball decided that both Quaker and Sigh were going to die in the near future.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Yeah because that was so the moral of the story!
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:51 am

<Misstrix>: Gunneh
<Misstrix>: do you even know women below 9s
<Misstrix>: XD
<GunBeast>: I do.
<Misstrix>: your rating scale is rigged.
<GunBeast>: I know 5's
<Fenris_Wolfe>: He just doesn't acknowledge their presence
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:13 pm

<red|busy>: @.@
<Plaguewalker>: hey, red
Chainlinc3 pokes red.
<Chainlinc3>: 'ello
<Raptorman>: Hello
<red|busy>: hallos.
<Chainlinc3>: LSD?
<red|busy>: indeedies.
<red|busy>: NO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 am

FateForetold>: `eightball Are you happy right now?
GameServ>: FateForetold: All signs point to yes.
FateForetold>: ^_^
Kalon>: `eightball Are you happy because of Fate?
GameServ>: Kalon: Yes, yes, yes, and yes again.
Kalon>: ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:16 am

Behold Shadow's uncanny ability to leave a memorable first impression with somebody's first time in the IRC. Trey was on for five minutes while Shadow was silent for hours(?).

Then, out of nowhere:

<Shadow_M>: GODS AND DEVILS I'M GONNA PISS ON HIS BED IF HE DOESN'T GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM
<Xv_Loki_vX>: O_O
<Plaguewalker>: ...
<Trey>: o_o;; was i mean??
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:36 am

Plague|attemptingwork: Well, girly topics are of no concern to me
aya_macarthur: So, about that new push up bra from Victoria Secret!
aya_macarthur: So awesome right?
SquallehandManda: So awesome. Though rather useless for me. XD
aya_macarthur: Increases the cupsize by 2.
aya_macarthur: I don't understand why I want it, I just do.
aya_macarthur: I can imagine the drool and the looks now.
Plague|attemptingwork: Try not to pop Gunneh's brain too badly
SquallehandManda: XD
red|work: LOL
red|work: LETS POP GUNNEH'S BRAIN
SquallehandManda: I think it would be more than just Jesses!
aya_macarthur: He isn't even on anymore, remember?
red|work: ehhh?
Gunneh: Waitwut?
Gunneh: Boons?
SquallehandManda: O.O
Gunneh: Boobs*
aya_macarthur: He is back.
Plague|attemptingwork: ask and you receive
SquallehandManda: How the fuck did he....oh right texting.
Gunneh: Is that what the topic of conversation is now?
aya_macarthur: Yeah.
aya_macarthur: We are talking about a bra that increases the look of your cupsize by 2
Gunneh: ....
SquallehandManda: I told her it's useless to girls with our busts. But she disagreed.
Gunneh: I'm listening.
SquallehandManda: And convinced me.
Gunneh: Mainly for the mental images.
SquallehandManda: We must have them
aya_macarthur: We must, we must, we must increase our bust!
red|work: o.o
Gunneh: XD XD XD XD
Gunneh: Hilarious moment pf the night
SquallehandManda: See we popped Red's mind too.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:34 pm

<Xv_Loki_vX>: `eightball Will somebody sign on soon?
<GameServ>: Xv_Loki_vX: No way.
<Xv_Loki_vX>: ...
<Xv_Loki_vX>: `eightball Are they intentionally avoiding me for some reason?
<GameServ>: Xv_Loki_vX: Most likely.
<Xv_Loki_vX>: `eightball Did Plague put them up to this?
<GameServ>: Xv_Loki_vX: Absolutely yes!
<Xv_Loki_vX>: I KNEW IT! <_<

Curse you Plague! CURSE YOUUUUUUUUU! *Shakes fist to the heavens*
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next