FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you usually do over the weekend?

+8
Silvan Arrow
Scarlet_Rivers
Dodger
Sunni Ookami
Loki
LunarScorpio
Kathryn Lacey
Fate Flyer
12 posters

Go down

What do you usually do over the weekend? Empty What do you usually do over the weekend?

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Has anyone else noticed that weekends are slow around here? I know for a fact that this was also true at the past message board I moderated. So, I was just curious -- what do you usually do on the weekends?

Tony/onenitedrive and I go grocery shopping every Friday night after he gets home from work and we eat dinner, so that way, we have it out of the way before the weekend hits (since it is crazy getting anywhere here on the weekends). Usually though, we forget something, lol, so we have to go back to the store on Saturday. Other than that though, weekends are just a time for us to catch up on homework and sleep in. We don't really do a whole lot. Maybe, we'll go see a movie or watch one at home, but that's about it, really.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

What do you usually do over the weekend? Empty Re: What do you usually do over the weekend?

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:27 pm

My 'weekends' are pretty much whenever I don't work. I usually just sleep later and hang out on the computer more during those days, though. I'm soooo lazy...

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

What do you usually do over the weekend? Empty Re: What do you usually do over the weekend?

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:30 pm

Aw, well, it is nice to relax when you have days off. As long as you're doing things you enjoy, then I'd say it's worth it. Smile

Speaking of weekends, onenitedrive's pretty depressed right now because our weekend went by so fast, and all we seemed to have done was run errands all weekend, from Friday-Sunday. We still didn't even get to clean out the rat cage, so I'm going to have to do that by myself tomorrow after class (despite already wanting to devote that time to getting my first reply up to a RP...).

Weekends are too short. I think Friday should be part of the weekend.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:43 pm

My weekends are random. One weekend I could be hanging out at the pool with my friend while another I could be working. And when I go back to school, I may be trying to memorize something in French or figuring out what I'm going to do for my psych experiment, haha. It just depends on what's going on.
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://felsphotos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:45 pm

Mixing it up keeps it interesting! Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:47 pm

That's very true. I like when I get to just relax the most though, I think, haha.
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://felsphotos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:27 am

Too much relaxing gets boring. Believe me.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:53 am

Fate Foretold wrote:Aw, well, it is nice to relax when you have days off. As long as you're doing things you enjoy, then I'd say it's worth it. Smile

Speaking of weekends, onenitedrive's pretty depressed right now because our weekend went by so fast, and all we seemed to have done was run errands all weekend, from Friday-Sunday. We still didn't even get to clean out the rat cage, so I'm going to have to do that by myself tomorrow after class (despite already wanting to devote that time to getting my first reply up to a RP...).

Weekends are too short. I think Friday should be part of the weekend.
Well, we did go see Harry Potter which was really cool. On the weekends it feels like I have like 30 minute gaps in my day between errands, homework, cleaning, etc. There's not really enough time to just sit and enjoy a video game or something. I guess that's life though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:25 am

Mine during the summer usually depend on what the few remaining close friends from high school are doing. If they are busy, I usually just hang out at home and relax for a while, perhaps do some movie hopping. Otherwise we do a variety of things from hanging out, driving around looking for stuff to do, or just wandering the grocery store in the very early morning for no real reason. Lately we've had our D&D sessions from 7-midnight on Sundays, that is the only real thing that is constant on the agenda.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:53 am

Usually I find someone to hang out with until the wee hours of the morning. Lately, I've been walking to Walmart all the time, which is a 3 or four mile walk. Staying up as late as I can is my way of trying to make the weekend last longer. It doesn't really work, because then I just sleep in all afternoon. Sundays, however, is my chill days. All I do is sleep, study and surf (on the web).
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodger Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:42 pm

My weekends aren't always the same, but it's pretty common for me to go to the barn for some horse-back-riding, have somenice long rides in the woods & stuff. c:
In summer I'm also often going to our summer house, where we don't have any internet, which definatly helps in the matter of catching up on books I wanted to read & stuff.
Other than that, it depands on what's coming up. I'm rather spontanous, too.
Dodger
Dodger
Mist
Mist

http://www.western-woods.de.vu

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:05 pm

That sounds all-around awesome, Dodger! Very Happy Horseback riding on the weekends, plus a summer house over the summer time? I have envy for you. ^^
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Rivers Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Well since I've been taking college courses this summer, my weekends have been used to finish up homework, study for tests, and hang out with the few friends I stay in contact with over the summer. Otherwise, I'm busy washing my clothes so they'll be ready to take back to the dorms around four on Sunday afternoon. The very little time I have remaining is used for catching up on the internet, which I haven't been doing very good at keeping up with lately.

Now, my college courses are done with for the summer so now my free time during the week days will consist of tv, movies, music, internets, fun, and family.

That is, until I go to San Antonio on Saturday for the next week or so.

xD
Scarlet_Rivers
Scarlet_Rivers
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:57 pm

I've been staying on my college campus working on research, so weekends are a welcome respite from work. I'll sleep in, run errands, hang around my apartment and relax, watch movies, go shopping, stuff like that. This past weekend I went to a ballroom open dance and met up with some friends from another college. So yeah...my weekends are pretty low-key.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:46 am

This is an old thread, but I figure it's time to give an excuse for why I'll be slow to post on weekends; I am usually out drinking and hanging with friends, cooking out or heading into Mount Vernon to Minato's for fabulous Sushi.

Or I am holed up in Slainte on Fell's Point or O'Shea's on Charles street for the various European leagues of soccer, or I'm at home for it.

In any case, since I have weekends that are busy hanging with buddies/screaming my head off for Arsenal (and often both) I may be scarce.

Probably not though, the typical post of mine takes a couple hours. However, it just depends. Just a warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:27 am

As of now, my weekends until spring semester will all be filled with early rises and marching at the school football games. And when they are not filled with football games, they shall be filled with TV events, where I will be a camerawoman.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:16 am

My weekends have been wasted by the military. I just moved into sucktastic dorms. But now that our stuff is actually in there, it's not as depressing. It's just unbelievably small for two people.
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anemone Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:19 am

The same thing we do every weekend. Try to take over the world.

Really... I do evil scheming, as well as troll fighting, gaming, eating, and well... its really become what I do every day.
Anemone
Anemone
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Basic weekend consists of either one of two things:

1. Having someone or a a group of people over and either watch a TV show on DVDs or play a video game. It may also have some drinking involved which makes things interesting. Then the next day is a recovery day for staying till 4 or so in the morning.

2. Being so freaking lazy that I purposefully do nothing constructive and only watch DVDs or read.

Either way I usually don't log in to the net unless I do some writing and get myself distracted. Although now that College is back in full swing my weekends might consist of classwork as well as laziness. That would be an interesting combination.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Hm..usually what I do on weekends?

1. play VIDYA GAEMS

2. Uh...watch Premium On-Demand movies

3. Orrrr be on the computer more
Ragter the junior greeter
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down