FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc]

+9
Twoface_ecafowT
Fate Flyer
Inerio
Uncommoner
Spectre
Sighlent
Loki
Gunneh
Eternity
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc] - Page 2 Empty Re: Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc]

Post by Eternity Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Actually, I'd prefer if people didn't pick sides yet. In the beginning, both sides are not yet formed clearly. One large point of the story is the development of these factions with our characters.

It is perfectly fine to not pick a side Inerio :3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc] - Page 2 Empty Re: Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc]

Post by Inerio Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:27 pm

Whoot. Awsome.
I'll probably post an actual skeleton on here when I get around to drawing him. That's gonna be a pain in the ass. >> Till then you can just click the link I guess.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:30 pm

Well, I've already checked out your character, and you can go on and post. He's approved, and quite unique XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Pfft once I make up a character it's a little difficult to change them. Basically Jenave is going to be a pain in Rockafeller's ass. She's not typically by the book and is willing to do whatever it takes to secure herself in this world. Even if it means betraying others. ^_^
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Aside from finally finishing that picture(which I'll redo because the anatomy is made of fail.), would the natives all already know each other? I mean, after a couple centuries they're sure to have interacted with one another at least once right? >> I ask too many questions.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:37 pm

A lot of natives would know each other yes.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Alright, those are all my questions.
I have a feeling Jervis doesn't get along with anyone. XD Or, maybe he does. That's up to your characters.
I'm writing my post now. I've gotta make it good after the last two. Wow guys, those posts are impressive.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:45 pm

YES YES YES FINALLY
bout time someone posted XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:58 pm

I'll try to post tomorrow, I've got a busy weekend, but some free time before tomorrow night.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Eep...Jarvis ish creepy.

pale
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:20 pm

*insert cris croker voice* LEAVE JERVIS ALONE! HE'S HAVING A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW! HE CAN'T DRINK TEA WITHOUT THAT METAL APPARATUS! *cries*
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Wow! Just wanted to say that that was an excellent start so far. Very Happy I loved it! ^_^
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 pm

But of course, for we are geniuses! High Five
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:29 am

SOMEONE NEEDS TO POST I'M GOING EL LOCO EN LA CABAZA!
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:33 am

XD
I posted that about a second after you wrote that.
So for the next post we can assume Jervis is....Somewhere in Aman.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:51 am

I feel so sad for Jarvis... Sad

-Wonders what happened to him-
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:53 am

It's in his bio. He got into a bit of a tiff and got his ass kicked.
Don't worry, he deserved it.....OH CRAP! I just realized something. He's so Beast from Beauty and the Beast when you think about it. Except no amount of love is going to make that face pretty again.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:57 am

Yeah I know, but what woman has the ability to rip off someone's jaw...oh wait we're in Caligo...nevermind.

^_^

-Plots deviously-

Expect a PM Inerio.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoface_ecafowT Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:49 am

You guys have room for one more?
Twoface_ecafowT
Twoface_ecafowT
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:03 am

Well considering Eternity, Inerio, and myself have been the only ones to post...I think we do. ^_^

Eternity please don't beat me. You just weren't on...I hope it's ok.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoface_ecafowT Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:09 am

Great! I'm just finishing up the final touches of my character and then I'll get to work on a introduction for tomorrow.
Twoface_ecafowT
Twoface_ecafowT
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:56 am

Another guy character? Awsome, I'd say Jervis was lonely......but he wants you all dead.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:54 pm

I would also like to have a Blue Trinity character to add to the opposition also. Smile

OUTLANDER

Name: Dek Zeal
Appearance:
Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc] - Page 2 Vash
- - - -
Weapons: Dual .45 Colt Long Barrels, Barrett M107 .50 Cal Sniper Rifle
Possessions: Long red coat, leather body wrappings, yellow specs, small field medical kit, and small tool kit
Profession: Mercenary, Bounty Hunter, and Treasure Hunter
How did you get to Caligo?: Parachuting out of a Blue Trinity plane with a small group of fellow Azure Scythe members.
- - - -
Personality: Cold and always calculating; he would as soon take a human life as swat a fly if he feels he can benefit from it. His mannerism more closely resemble a predator in the animal kingdom rather than a soldier; using patience and timing to find a target’s moment of weakness before striking an efficient kill. Never a man of words, the few conversations he has consists of simple one word or phrase responses. Very innovative, on the rare occasions he fails, he is quick to reevaluate his strategy and modify his gear so that he won’t fail again.
History: Janus’ life has revolved around war and combat, enlisting into the military straight out of high school. After a few years he was dishonorably discharged for an incident that has been classified for the sake of protecting the nation’s public image and wanting to distance themselves from what occurred. Not knowing what else to do, he spent the next twelve years of his life working as a gun for hire for anybody with the cash. He became good in his line of work, notorious as a ruthless hitman and even rumored to be involved with a few political assassinations. This fame caught the interest of Blue Trinity who was eager to reenlist him under the assumed name of “Dek Zeal” so that his prior history wouldn’t hinder his involvement with armed forces.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:03 pm

VASH!
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Your side character is approved.

Now Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:10 am

Hm..... I sort of want to play a... how would i say... Cheshire Cat. Very Happy

for the regular humans, anyway. =]
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:31 am

So....

I count 6 people who have currently posted characters. If I'm right about this, I may sit on the sidelines for a bit. I know what it's like to have a bunch of people in one RP and it moves to quickly. Let me know your thoughts, cuz I'd like to take part.

But not if I convolute things.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 am

You can take a part now if you like.
It's up to you, and if things get moving too quickly, I'll post here to have everyone slow down, or create a posting rule (only post every two or three posts), etc. etc...

So it's up to you, right now I think that we've got enough space and time to fit a few more people in.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:23 am

Righteoh!

Ugh. it's 9:15 here. I haven't slept yet, because I was working on another post. Well, back to the grind stone!

EDIT: Well, here it is. Hope it's okay and all. I'll transfer this to my profile later.

Name: Diodri_Setera (Because this will be the character to represent me.)

Appearance: Dio is a wiry person, strong, but not massive. Agile, but not fragile either. He stands about 6' 2", and weights about 150 pounds. He has shaggy brown hair, which hangs just past his ears and over his eyes. His eyes are green.

His clothing is somewhat in disarray. He wears a faded black vest, and jeans. He prefers to go barefoot though. He also wears a pair of sunglasses, which he bartered from a man who happened to ship wreck years ago.

- - - -

Weapons: Dio prefers not to rely on weapons, and so is fairly good at hand to hand combat. That being said, he often carries a dirk, which is a cross between a dagger and a short sword, just in case.

Possessions: Aside from his clothes, and dagger, he carries a drawstring haversack. It is currently empty.

Profession: Self imposed exile.

- - - -

Personality: Diodri is a gentlemen first, solider of fortune second. He likes to be personable, but usually because he wants to get on your good side. He is always looking for opportunities in this world, and isn't afraid to go after what he wants, whatever that may be at the time. Currently though, he is content to be a recluse, living off the abundance of Caligo's wilderness.

That being said, he understands that to get things done, you need to be cold hearted. he has made some hard decisions in his life, and will do so again if needed.

History: Born to two native Caligoeans, Astan and Selene Setera. Diodri lived a quite life in his village, listening to the stories of his elders, and working the land. He was diligent in his efforts, and never once faltered in his teachings, and prayed that the 'others' would not appear in his lifetime.

And woe the day the did come. He remembers it just like the teachings claimed. They arrived with smiling faces and open arms. But they had a secret agenda. They meant to disrupt the peace of Caligo, Dio fully believed that. Once they learned of the legends of powerful technology, their demeanor changed. They began to ask more questions, and became more aggressive.

Through his shade, Diodri learned that his mother would be injured. Her hair comb was coated in blood, with a man standing over her. Acting rashly, Diodri confronted the leader of the humans. An argument broke out, and both men drew their weapons. Diodri ended up stabbing the man in the stomach, as his mother rushed in to stop the fight. As she pulled her son away, her comb fell into the blood pool on the ground. He saw it lying there, and realized the man in the vision was himself.

The 'other' humans pulled away their companion and where never seen again, presumably in search of the technology they looked so hard for. Stricken with guilt, he went into self imposed exile, but vowed to return when he was no longer a rash child.

Shade:

Name: Shiva

Race: Inklaw

Power: Psychometry

Shiva has the ability to perceive the past and future state of objects, if she has direct physical contact with it.

For example, if she sniffs a watch, she can look into the objects past and future to she where it has been, where it will go, and who influences it's path. It could be compared to watching a movie in fast forward. You get no sound, or words, and everything appears as fast moving snap shots.

She does this instinctively, and does not need to focus to do this. That being said, she has to relay anything she thinks is important to Dio through the telepathic link. Being a human, he finds this quite disorientating, seeing the images flash by. He is also subject to error, and finds himself sometimes misinterpreting the events Shiva shows him.

Last edited by Diodri_Setera on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:43 am

Aw, well take your time sweets.

I'm gonna' probably start on another post myself for this.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next