FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc]

+9
Twoface_ecafowT
Fate Flyer
Inerio
Uncommoner
Spectre
Sighlent
Loki
Gunneh
Eternity
13 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc] Empty Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc]

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:14 pm

Caligo Chronicles:
On a Dragonfly's Wings

A destruction, an annihilation that only man can provoke, only man can prevent.
Elie Wiesel

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Some ways off of shore, lies a major city within Caligo. This city is a functioning place, flaunting some of the great advancements in technology that Caligoans have brought forth. This city is called Aman.

The city of Aman is held between four massive mountains- leaving only one path into or out of the city. This path is between the mountains Los and Dar. Inside the valley where the city lies, is a great assortment of people and places. The city is home to many sports and activities, architectures and arts alike. But there is one thing Aman holds greater than any Caligoan painting or establishment.

Beneath the earth at the heart of the city lies the great machine, buried thousands of years ago when the Gods judged all who worked for the machine's success.To many it is now a legend- a tale told to warn the younger Caligoans of the price for being indulgent in their achievements. But it is not a tale, and there are quite a few who realize this. These people are called the Blue Trinity. But there are a few things that create a bit of a problem for Blue Trinity.

First off- it's a difficult thing to safely get a team to Caligo in the first place. Once there, they don't all always survive. But even then, if those survivors go forth, there are yet more dangers. To get into Aman, they must pass through the Aman Passage, between Los and Dar. When they reach Aman, they find one even larger obstacle.

Over the burial point of the great machine, called the Dragonfly, is a the great Aman Colosseum. The Colosseum is a large building around a great circle of open space. Inside, there is a ring of metal around the actual middle expanse of dirt. This ring is a racetrack for hover-bike races. The actual sandy earthen space between proves a battleground for Shades and even people. And beneath it is a catacomb of legends and articles, puzzles that tell the whereabouts of great artifacts said to be able to resurrect the Dragonfly.

As more employees for Blue Trinity arrive, the more is found out about the Dragonfly...

And with the awakening of truth, comes a passionate awakening of stance.
Those who seek to unlock the Dragonfly, and finish what was started so long ago.
And those who act as the spirit of the Gods, act in the will of words once spoken for all to hear. Those who seek to keep this machine where the Gods put it- for the safety of all peoples...

So here comes the real question?

What side do you choose?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There are two factions. Each will be very early created in this roleplay's beginning, because I'd like to see these two groups develop with our characters. They are:

-The Spirit of Caligo: A group dedicated to the safety of Caligo and all peoples, knowing that Dragonfly is far too dangerous in the hands of any man.
-The Azure Scythe: A faction under Blue Trinity's control. They seek to bring forth the Dragonfly to study its power and help boost their own technological achievements. But as well, they seek the protection of the greatest weapon ever built.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTERS:

You can use a main character, or you can create side characters to play in as well. We will need both.

-Character Sheet-
CALIGOAN

(If you are a Caligoan, you are your original FOG character)

Name:
Shade: (include name, gender, race, and power)
Appearance:
- - - -
Weapons:
Possessions:
Profession:
- - - -
Personality:
History:
Other:

[[If you'd like, just place a link up to your profile, and specify that as your character]]

==================================

-Character Sheet-
OUTLANDER

Name:
Appearance:
- - - -
Weapons:
Possessions:
Profession:
How did you get to Caligo?:
- - - -
Personality:
History:
Other:
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc] Empty Re: Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc]

Post by Gunneh Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:38 am

*calls dibs on a spot*
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc] Empty Re: Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc]

Post by Loki Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:15 am

Count me in for The Spirit of Caligo, I'll finish up my main character's CS today. Very Happy
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:23 pm

I call a spot! I'd like a Spirit of Caligo spot.
:3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:29 pm

As soon as I finish up my own CS I'll be a side-character with Azure Scythe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:44 pm

all good! AS soon as we get some character sheets up, I'll start up an IC Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:24 pm

My original character. You can click the link beside my avatar, or you can just read this:

CALIGOAN

Name: Jazelle Echo
Shade: Achak//Male//Grimalkin//Ice manipulation
Appearance:
Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc] Helena_christensen_gallery_27
Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc] Helena-1
- - - -
Weapons:
-A long sickle blade used for self-defense, but mostly for reaping crops outside the valley.
-A small bamboo shoot with a set of poison darts.
-A small double-edged pocket knife for opening boxes or cutting roots
Possessions:
-Sickle Blade
-Blow-dart set
-Chapstick
-Work knife
-Headset with illegal channel access (allows her to hear other conversations over radio/telecommunicators)
-Messenger bag
-Assortment of herbs and salves
Profession: Shop owner of "The Wing Echo", an organics shop
- - - -
Personality: Jazelle is a quiet and solemn person. She's mysterious and suspicious, and has a very shut-off lifestyle. But beneath that, the woman is fiery and passionate, and determined beyond belief. She fights for what she believes, and will not give up on anything. Sometimes she feels like she is at a loss in her life, and feels as though she has no purpose. As well, she feels that if not for her Shade, she'd be utterly alone and miserable.
History:Jazelle was born to Afana Faut and an outlander, twenty-one years prior (thus her not carrying on the name Faut, but having had her grandmother pass her name to the child). Her mother was shamed for having procreated with a non-Caligoan, and when Jazelle's Shade turned out to be a Grimalkin, people were extremely worried. At a young age, Jazelle showed signs of social nonacceptance, and behavioral discouragement. She was quiet, calm, and mischievous. The girl has grown up with her only role model being her older brother Braeden, a blacksmith who lives life with the belief that the only person in life to be trusted by you, is yourself. With that in mind, Jazelle was raised upwards and took over a business her grandmother once shut down. Now she is still young in Caligoan age, but is quite matured physically. She is lean and fit, and works an organic shop called "The Wing Echo", where healing salves, herbs, flowers, organic products, etc....etc... can be bought.
Other: Because she has a Grimalkin Shade, and because she is so quiet and closed off, many of the older people of Caligo think she is dark and the incarnation of an old Caligoan scientist or doctor who died by the Gods' hands.

-------------------------------------------------------

Side character.

OUTLANDER

Name: Christian Rockafeller
Appearance:
Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc] Johnny10
- - - -
Weapons:
- 9mm
- Two large hunting knives, one sheathed on each hip
- Stud-knuckled fingerless gloves
Possessions:
-9mm
-2 Hunting knives
-Stud-knuckled fingerless gloves
-Blue Trinity communicator (much like a cell phone)
-pack of cherry Cherokees
-lighter
-picture of a woman
Profession: Engineer/Scientist for Blue Trinity
How did you get to Caligo?: On a deploy mission, that crashed off shore. He's not sure if others survived.
- - - -
Personality: Ominous and enigmatic, Christian is a constantly confusing man. He's dark and seductive, and is very manipulative. He has motives of his own for everything, and never does anything unless it benefits him in some way.
History: Christian lived a simple life, being born in Phoenix, Arizona with a hard-working middle class family. He was raised up to be responsible and to work hard for what he wanted. He soon went to seven years of college for engineering and physics, and then was hired by a mysterious and top-secret agency called "Blue Trinity". From there, he has been studying all kinds of odd things that are usually covered up by logic, and now has been deployed to Caligo- to gain information about a so called 'weapon' of great destruction that advances classic society by leaps and bounds; a weapon called "Dragonfly".
Other: He smokes when stressed, and if he doesn't have cigarettes or cigars of some form, he gets quite pissy.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:57 am

I want in I want in!

Lor wake up!

-Snort-
"Huh?"

"She said wake up."
"Shut up Darke. Nobody asked you."
"Acknowledgment aside, my opinion has been stated nonetheless. Lazy."
"Who are you calling lazy, Big Bird?"
-Gasps-
"Why, sometimes, you can be the most insolent little leather bag I have ever met!"

"Oh yeah?!"
"Yeah!!!"
"Well Feathers, how about we see how much you like being a bag! Ooh, I could dye you pink!"
"GAH! Most distasteful color I have ever in my years encountered."

You guys...

"Haha! I win!"
"Whatever two legger."
"Chicken."
"Pale mammal!"
"Sky rat!"

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

"What?!"
"What?!"

-Sighs-

You mind cutting it down before you scare everyone away! Jeez...you two fight worse than a married couple!

My apologies everyone. They can get a little...carried away.

^_^
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:23 am

Lol !!!

Glad to have you Sighlent.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:37 am

Lorhean (Lor) Arutal

I'm still working on specifics but what I do have typed up so far depicts a large part of the true character.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:11 am

Here is my character sheet. All I really have left to do it add my biographies. Smile
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:19 am

Yeah well you're one step closer than myself. >_<

-Has so much to do-
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:25 am

Very nice characters you two!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:14 pm

Thankies Eternity! ^_^

And dido. Echo is like the perfect amazonian! Very purdy.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:53 am

Renton Novak

Against my better judgment, i'm going to put out my Caligoan.

I don't plan on being a huge recurring role, however- so i can stay out of your guys' hair. Maybe a source of advice, or helping out the Blue Trinity guy [maybe for his own motives] for a while.

Coming and going, helping if he sees fit and fleeing. Something sparse, yet at the same time having an important role, none the less.

Last edited by Spectre on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:01 am

Why is it when I click your link I go to my character? scratch
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:13 am

Ha ha... because i used the wrong URL [used the url for editing the character profile, not the profile itself]

I fixes it now n_n
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:22 am

Nice character !

I'm going to start an IC either tonight or tomorrow.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncommoner Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:30 am

I'll see if I can't get my Caligoan sharpened up here soon. Histories and backstories make my head go *BZZZZT*
Uncommoner
Uncommoner
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:40 am

I'll be glad to have as many people as possible! Now remember, you can also make side characters for this to act as people who've crash-landed on Caligo or workers for Blue Trinity.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:43 am

I could make a cookie-cutter outsider. I mean she could just be someone who works with Christian? If you want?
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:48 am

Eh, it's up to you. I would like to have some colleagues of Christian's, other scientists or people with particular skills from Blue Trinity- I'd LOVE an archeologist from Blue Trinity, because that will come in great handy later on in the storyline.

Also, it'd be interesting to have some people from crashed flights or shipwrecks.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:54 am

Oooh oooh...I could be said archeologist?!

If that's ok?
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:46 am

Yeah that's great! I'll just hint to you that that'll also be a key role to be played Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:47 am

Well that's fine! I can do both. ^_^

Any specifics I should add to her that you in particular would care for?
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:59 am

IC POSTED

GO FORTH AND POST!

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/footsteps-of-ghosts-in-caligo-f30/caligo-chronicles-on-a-dragonfly-s-wings-t456.htm#7340

Sigh: No, make her/him as you want them to be. Creative freedom sweetheart.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:44 am

Ok so I posted. I'm still working on Jenave though! I'm thinking of just making her up as I go along though. ^_^

Also I hope everyone likes the comical relation between Lor and Darke. I went back and read that and couldn't help but laugh to myself. These two are such a trip.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:06 pm

*Raises hand*
I have a question.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:12 pm

Inerio: Yeah, go ahead hun.

Sighlent: I'll allow you to make up your side as you go, under the circumstances that if I spot bad behaviors or unfavorable traits, that you will be able to change or undo a post and overall Jenave. But on the other hand, you're a very good roleplayer, and expect you'll be fine Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Do we have to pick a side? Jervis is a bit of a self bastard, I don't think he has it in him to be a team player.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next