FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caligo Chronicles: He Who Watches

3 posters

Go down

Caligo Chronicles: He Who Watches Empty Caligo Chronicles: He Who Watches

Post by Eternity Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:01 pm

I'm not gonna' make this look fancy and stuff, because ... well honestly, it's an interest check. So I'm going to put this simply.

First off, this'll take place about a hundred years before "On a Dragonfly's Wings", and you can still use original characters how you please, or you can create totally new or different ones.
- - -

In the Emand Valley, there are several side-by-side villages. For the passing of time, things have been peaceful. But something dark has come to be...

In the forest that blocks the exit of the valley, hides a man. He has turned wicked, talking to the ghosts of those damned to death by the Gods so long ago. Haunted and unstable, he is no longer himself. His body has become a vortex, allowing spirits to move about and speak. But more than that. His Shade, know only known as "Oblivion" has become the body for the spirits' rage, as well containing the embodiments of angered Shades. Once a Grimalkin, he has now shifted and mutated until the Shade has now become a perilous beast. Through his power, ever-growing, he has petrified the forest- now known as the Stone Wake- and trapped the villagers within the valley.

At night, Oblivion comes forth from the Stone Wake, a Gargoyle to some. He hunts, and kills. And his rampage will not stop. But beneath the surface of bloodshed and terror, lays much darker plans. For he who watches from the Stone Wake shall come forth too, a messiah in his own way; daring to imply his will upon the villagers and create a ceremony to incarnate the souls that haunt him into the bodies of innocents.

- - -

Three warriors of the village traveled forth, taking a long back passage through the mountains to find their way elsewhere around Caligo. There, they have split up. They seek any and all warriors, healers, and scholars that would dare to help them in stopping the abomination that casts fear over their Valley.

Are you up for the challenge?

-------------------------------------------------

Yeah.

If you're interested, just say so, and I'll put up a far more detailed OOC elsewhere. XD
I just thought it would be nice to have another Caligo Chronicle (which I believe is going to be my little special mark for my FOG-based rps) up so that people who aren't in Dragonfly's Wings can have a chance. Maybe this'll be more for those battle-prone kind of roleplayers... Hm...

Anyways.

~Eternity
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Caligo Chronicles: He Who Watches Empty Re: Caligo Chronicles: He Who Watches

Post by Mezrin Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm

...Ooooh. So... This would be JUST when Jordan's born! Can I role-play it with Mezrin watching over the family as hell descends upon them? Jordan's 100, after all.
Mezrin
Mezrin
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://manticoreproductions.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:25 pm

WELL Since the stories aren't connected- honestly, you can work Jordan as his current age. OR you can make a new character.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mezrin Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:37 pm

...I'm gonna throw some time-travel alien crap in there to say Jordan came back during this time as punishment for taking the equipment of a washed up solider and leaving him to die. That okay to you?
Mezrin
Mezrin
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://manticoreproductions.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:07 pm

yeah sure whatever.
XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:47 pm

I'll think about this. I am involved in a lot right now, so I'll see how it shakes down.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:42 pm

I'm going to throw an OOC up for this and see how many people like/take to it.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down