FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Caligo RP?

3 posters

Go down

New Caligo RP? Empty New Caligo RP?

Post by Indigo Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:43 pm

I've never role-played in Caligo, but have always been interested - it's why I joined this forum in the first place. So, I'm looking to get one started. The basic story would be that a ship had appeared on the shore of Caligo, filled with workers, mostly men, who decided to explore the island and gather supplies while they repaired the ship. They would inevitably run in to the natives and wonder about the history of the island. Some might find things out that they aren't supposed to know, while others might interact with the natives on a more personal level. Disputes would be had among the natives whether or not the workers would be allowed to leave or if they would have to keep them behind for fear of being found by others. After all, they have a big secret on the island of Caligo that humanity shouldn't know about - however some workers think that everyone should know about it, and that they were the ones who created it.

Players could be either native to Caligo or the stranded workers. I'm fine if you want to have more than one character, just please make sure to make it obvious which one is which in the posts.

I'd like some input on how to expand with this idea, but for now this is mostly just an interest check. Thanks everyone!
Indigo
Indigo
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

New Caligo RP? Empty Re: New Caligo RP?

Post by *Lozy Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:56 pm

I've been really interested in doing a Caligo RP as well, but I've never gotten into the big ones because so much story had gone on already I was unsure how to jump in. But, this sounds really interesting and I'm definitely in.
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

http://foreversincerely.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Sapphire Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:00 pm

I've been wondering about it as well.

- Alexis -
Alexis Sapphire
Alexis Sapphire
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:59 pm

I'm glad there's interest.

What about for story ideas? Do you like the one I suggested or should we try something different?
Indigo
Indigo
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by *Lozy Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:07 pm

I like the one that was suggested. It's seems interesting, and with this new (or rather old) being showing up in Caligo it sort of goes along with it. Also, it's broad enough, that if you had many people join they could play, but still close enough that it would all be organized. Sounds good to me.
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

http://foreversincerely.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down