FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc]

+9
Twoface_ecafowT
Fate Flyer
Inerio
Uncommoner
Spectre
Sighlent
Loki
Gunneh
Eternity
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc] - Page 5 Empty Re: Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc]

Post by Sighlent Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:19 pm

Loki: Yayness! This should be fun. I'm just waiting right now for some other people to post before I jump into the big Derby Crash scene. ^_^
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc] - Page 5 Empty Re: Caligo Chronicles: On a Dragonfly's Wings [ooc]

Post by Eternity Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:28 pm

GRAH I swear I'm gonna' post soon.

I'm about to go start dinner. I'm taking care of my grandmother and my great grandmother this week, so I'm doing a lot more than usual XD.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am

Hey, I'm wondering if it would be okay if I jumped in- if you still had room for one more. I'd have to go through and read everything you guys have posted so far, which I'd do sometime later today, but yeah. Let me know. Otherwise, I might just stalk it and follow along, or join the other one that's attempting to start up. :3
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:08 am

Yeah sure, you'd have to make yourself a character first, but I think this rp could use a jump start XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:30 pm

And by make a character you mean using the Caligo CS? I was kinda hoping to wait on that until I developed a character I liked enough to keep around and make a CS for, if that's okay. Otherwise, I'll see what I can do.
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:25 am

Hm.

Well, I'll allow you to do that. But if you get out of hand, which I doubt you would do, I will halt you and inform you of such. Okay? XD

Anyways, have fun.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:28 am

Very Happy I appreciate the exception. Hopefully it won't take me long to get a feel for a Caligoan.
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aslanemperor Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:40 am

Question: Do we have to join a faction? That would be a problem for my character, as he's not very fond of groups and such. On the other hand, he'd still be happy to kill any Azure Scythe members without declaring any allegiance or having to spend time with anyone but Balor.
Aslanemperor
Aslanemperor
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:29 am

Unfortunately I believe this Rp is officially closed. I'll wait for Eternity to determine that, it's her RP. I'd like to pick it up again, if others are interested.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aslanemperor Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 pm

That sucks. and I went about making that profile and everything...
Aslanemperor
Aslanemperor
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:20 pm

It's not a waste, you will use that character whenever you play in this section, it's a recurring character.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5