FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post One Random Fact About You!

+39
Knifey Keith
Eternal Phoenix
Moon Ray
Sólrökr
Gabe
Lost Dreams
Ana Kingsley
Awesomeocalypse
Bird of Hermes
Lord Revan
Red_Wolf
Dreamless Days
Artorius
Modesti
The Calamity
Br0ken_deadly
wakeangel
Crazy Hobo
The Ghost Writer
UnfortunateBountyHunter
Sunwolf007
Digital Muse
Fate Flyer
Kalon Ordona II
Rogue.Ember.Shadow
Shadow Moonseye
Squall Reyes
Aya MacArthur
FyrePrince
Skitzo-phrenick
Shekinah
The Melancholy Spirit
xraineyesx
Gadreille
Eris
fragilefigure
Dax
Silvan Arrow
Hisoka
43 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 7 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Hisoka Sat May 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Fact: I am in love with Rin'.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post One Random Fact About You! - Page 7 Empty Re: Post One Random Fact About You!

Post by Fate Flyer Sun May 29, 2011 7:18 pm

(Who is Rin? It's funny, because I had a dream a few days ago that when I was born, my parents originally named me Rin! lol)

This is kind of related to me. My boyfriend's mom worked with the lady that is married to Mike Wolfe from American Pickers (History Channel). Axiom's mom and he lived in Le Claire, Iowa, which is where the Pickers guys are from. That's just directly across the river from where my parents live.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun May 29, 2011 8:29 pm

( This is Rin')

Random Fact: I think those American Pickers should just cut their losses already.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun May 29, 2011 8:38 pm

(Ahh, that's lovely.)

Hmm, well that's not really a fact about yourself.

Fact: At only 24 years old, I'm already feeling too old for loud, crazy music, some of which I used to like in my younger years. (I recently found some old CDs of mind while cleaning out my closet for my parents', since they are moving to New Mexico in a few months, and some of the stuff I used to listen too just is too much for me anymore.)
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun May 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Fact: Your only as old as you feel, so I am still 16 and damn fucking proud of it. I am rich,young, and way too cocky for my own good. I love being reckless, cause if you ain't on the edge your just taking up space.

There I think that is a fact about me.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 12:02 am

Fact: I used to listen to heavy metal because it fit my mood in high school. Life was harder, so my music was harder. Now that things have calmed down, so have my music tastes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue May 31, 2011 9:59 am

Fact: I try and take walks every weekend with Axiom, so long as it isn't raining. Not only is walking wonderful exercise beyond what most people assume, but it's also really lovely being outdoors and walking the trails of a park or down the beach by the Mississippi River and allows Axiom and I time to each other. Smile

Last edited by Fate Foretold on Tue May 31, 2011 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue May 31, 2011 11:35 am

Fact: I'm a big fan of doing cheap/free, low-key activities with my guy (or anyone for that matter). Most of our dates have been free, like going for walks in the parks downtown, the beach, or watching movies at either of our houses and cooking a meal afterward. And the few times we've eaten out have been really cheap. Who says dating has to be pricey?

Another fact: I've always been self-conscious about people spending money on me. I've just gotten so used to taking care of myself, especially since moving away to grad school, that I even feel a little guilty knowing my parents are helping me with tuition even though they're more than happy to do it. I'm also always surrounded by classmates that are in the same boat as me financially because we all live off some sort of stipend, so I know money is tight and I don't want to be a burden to anyone else.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 1:38 pm

Fact: I do my best to support myself and not rely financially on other people. But I have also learned to accept money from others (my family, basically), and often times it comes just when I happen to need it the most.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Fact: I have been watching the History channel a lot more recently because of all the Civil War programs. And then I get annoyed at the programs because they whitewash over important concepts involving people/battles/war in general. Needless to say I love American history. I am afraid that not enough people take history seriously anymore which is very bad on many levels...
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Fact: My hair is greying. YES, at 23. I keep my sanity by telling myself it must just be an outward projection of my innate wisdom. Yoda
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Ryona Noel wrote:Fact: My hair is greying. YES, at 23. I keep my sanity by telling myself it must just be an outward projection of my innate wisdom. Yoda

It could also be who you are married to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Ryona, putting Yoda in there just made gray hair AWESOME! lol

I have never tried any illegal drugs before and never plan to.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:59 am

Fact: I seem to less morally inclined then most people here. I never claimed to be a saint to be fair though. The random fact is the previous fact is somewhat unnerving.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:15 am

I'm the same way, Fate. I don't intend on trying any illegal drugs. I mean, they're illegal for a reason, usually that they harm the body and can be addictive and often end up ruining people's lives if abused.

Fact: I didn't drink with my friends in college until I turned 21. Before then, the only times I had any kind of alcohol was if my parents ordered wine at dinner and they gave me a sip, when I was in Paris and the drinking age was 18 (and that was just one glass), and the occasional little bit of wine at family gatherings.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Fate Foretold wrote:Ryona, putting Yoda in there just made gray hair AWESOME! lol

I asked Silvone, "Is there a wisdom smiley?" I was just being stupid, and then suddenly I saw Yoda Laughing

Fact: I drank for about three months before I decided that drinking really isn't for me. Now I have the occasional beer, and that is about it.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:01 pm

XD That worked out perfectly, Ryona.

Fact: The first time I drank was after I graduated high school, and I never drank that much. (I realize I probably sound like a goody-goody, but I did grow up in an incredibly small rural area, and back when I was in high school, I didn't even know anyone that drank or did drugs.) Now, I only drink seldomly, and I still can't drink that much. A part of me just doesn't even care to at all anymore.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Fact: Today is the first day I have legit fallen asleep at a desk using a textbook as a pillow, complete with the mouth agape and line of drool just like in the cartoons... Ugh, I need to go home soon...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:35 pm

^ Aww, poor Silvan! lol That is kind of funny though. I always wondered how often people really do manage to fall asleep right at their desk. You deserve a break soon!

Fact: I normally get around 6 hours of sleep, but it ranges from 4-7 on weekdays and from 8-10 on the weekends.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:47 pm

Fact: I am finally glad to find someone besides me who gets by on 6 hours.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Fact: I am getting more sleep than I have since... eighth grade. 4 hours a night in high school, 5-7 in college, and recently 8-10 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:03 am

^ Nice Smile

Fact: I love sushi far too much. (Must resist urge to spend paycheck on food! At least I get a 30% discount.)
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:24 am

Fact: My recent taste in clothing is becoming far too emo for my tastes.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:20 am

^ Aww, that's cute.

Fact: Probably the closest thing I have to an addiction to anything would be with League of Legends.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Fact: I have finally got my class 1 licence, time to buy a semi.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Hisoka wrote:I am still 16 and damn fucking proud of it.
I was wondering, how come you are sixteen, but your profile shows you being 23? XD Which is it?

Fact: I'm more of a dog person than a cat person (though I love all animals), and I prefer big dogs over small ones. I worked at a dog kennel for my first job (Mallard Pointe Kennels), so it was really nice getting to walk all different types of dogs.

Last edited by Fate Foretold on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:18 am

You do know that statement was in the context of how old I feel not my physical age right Boss?

Fact: I don't have pets, I own nice furnishings instead.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:33 am

That makes no sense whatsoever, but alrighty. Laughing

Fact: Protein bars are my meals!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:25 pm

I swear it's like trying to explain the internet to a Dark Age woodcutter....

Fact: I am going to stop using abstract metaphors as they seem to confuse everyone I talk to.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Fact: I've noticed that when I get sick, it's always the worse in the mornings when I wake up and in the evenings when I'm about to go to bed. I guess it takes me a while to get going and then by evening I've used up most of my limited energy and just start to crash...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next