FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythology's Finest OOC[Still Accepting!]

+5
Bird of Hermes
Dax
Harper
SpaceWheeler2.0
YenWen
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Mythology's Finest OOC[Still Accepting!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Mythology's Finest OOC[Still Accepting!]

Post by YenWen Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:27 am

Actually, Aya, the two are divorced, after he caught her cheating on him with Ares :/

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Mythology's Finest OOC[Still Accepting!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Mythology's Finest OOC[Still Accepting!]

Post by Aya MacArthur Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:28 am

Hrm. Then I guess my next post will be odd; however I still plan on running into him, or calling him or something.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:40 am

It's cool, aside from what Erebos needed him to do, I didn't have any real plans for Hephaestus (which is why I hoped someone else would take him), so getting run into wouldn't be a bad thing at all. It'll make sure I still have something to do with him.

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Ok, Khronos is going to mix things up a bit in the only way a drowsy primordial being... thing can! cheers

Which is not very much. Doh
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceWheeler2.0 Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:58 pm

Hey folks, I'm really, really sorry that I haven't gotten anything up lately. My family's little trip last weekend never got out of town (we blew a tire), and I've been trying to figure out my new computer on top of preparing for school to start. In addition to that, I have completely lost my motivation to sit at a computer and write anything for the past few days, and I just don't know why. Tomorrow I'm forcing myself to sit and get my stuff going again, hopefully it results in some productivity. Again, I'm really sorry... Sad
SpaceWheeler2.0
SpaceWheeler2.0
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:33 am

No prob, Space. If there is one thing I've learnt about Rp's is don't rush people in their process, whatever it may be. Smile
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:01 am

You all keep up with this while Harper and I are gone, alright? We'll be on vacation for 4 days, but we'll check in when we get the chance. Sorry for any inconvenience! <3

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:32 pm

And I got to a computer! I put up my Apollo post and explained a little into a few plot holes as well as highlighted why followers = power. It hasn't even been a week and we got swamped under about ten rps, glad to move us back to the top. Very Happy

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:41 am

Well, I am kind of at a loss of what to write next.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:18 am

Well, I'm probably going to edit my post to sneak another post with Erebos, probably today. He's going to visit Aphrodite to get what he needs, if that's any consolation... I am a little worried myself, though, about keeping the ball rolling on this one.

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:28 am

It seems like it is dying.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Well alot of people are on vacation, so that may be it.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:45 am

Hopefully
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Is anyone still interested for this?
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 am

I am but school is back in session.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6