FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!]

+6
Eternity
Sunwolf007
Skitzo-phrenick
Chainlinc3
Attie
thecolorisred
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] Empty Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!]

Post by thecolorisred Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:14 am

Haven't Met You Yet

READ THE RULES FIRST!

Rules:
1. Obviously no god-modding, and general FoG RP rules apply.
2. Respect my random events and acknowledge them at the very least in your post. You don’t have to accept every random event – you have the Free Will to reject my events too. Pedobear is coming after you. Just acknowledge their existence.
3. Respect your soul mate partner. This means that if your partner wants to reject your love, he/she has every right to. Don’t pester him/her. SERIOUSLY. I will swat pests out of this RP if I see one. Pedobear is bringing candy. You can report pests via PM to me if yee wish. :3
4. You and your partner’s love story doesn’t need to end happily ever after. It is very possible that your love may be unrequited or end up in tragedy. Remember, there /are/ single people who unknowingly reject their soul mate. PedoRed loves you for reading her rules. And although you choose it to be a tragedy, I (as Fate) will either help you tremendously or not. Depends on how I feel like it.
5. If you guys want to meet up in the RP, or start all in the same place/school/region that’s fine with me. We can discuss it here in the OOC.
6. Players can have only 1 main RP character and 3 NPCs maximum. (NPCs further discussed in a different section)
7. In any case someone drops out, I'm going to have to change soul mates (obviously with only the ones involved). Just in case, I'm going to pair my character (not Fate) with someone, and have a back-up NPC as well. So in case we get even again, I'm going to pull my character out for the new person entering. Very Happy

Character Sheet:

Spoiler:

--Meeting Up—

So Skitz brought this up in the interest check earlier, and I think it’s alright if all your characters CAN meet up. Question is where, and do you want all your characters to know each other? Or should they be distant acquaintances? Ideas that are on the table now would be:

1. All your characters just graduated out of college. (Like this would be like some flashback first post, then we would go in the present day.)
2. All your characters are in some reunion/event that draws all of you together/etc. So it’s present day.

Opinions? :3

--Pairings—

I’m not sure who’s still in with me, mind giving me a head’s up? I’m only going to pair myself up with someone when we’re going to be an odd bunch. Otherwise I just play as Fate. (Don’t worry, Fate will get his own CS too :3)

--NPCs (Non-Player Characters)--

First of all this came to me when I was in bed and thinking of shonen-ai being oh-so-lonely. Second of all, this section is only for RPers who placed.. In a Relationship or Married in their status. So basically the NPCs are going to either be your live-in partners, spouse etc. I'd like to consider them a separate character and I'd like to know their traits as well, so I can give them random events too~ (For dramatic purposes of course).

Clarification: You can create NPCs in the middle of the RP, doesn't have to be in the very beginning. This is pretty useful if your character plans to meet new people. (Thanks Skitz for the idea/clarification.)

For RPers who are single and just need a "best friend" or some entourage - I won't hold it against you if you suddenly create a random dude (let's call him Bob) in order for you to have a shoulder to cry on. Just make it CLEAR in your post who the hell Bob is. Point is, single RP characters don't need NPCs - they can just create "background characters" or "plot movers" just to complete/go on with their post.

Thar. Sorry for the editing. @_@

-- Pairings --

Gunneh x Skitz
Miss Dagger x Sunwolf
Chainie x Attie
Red x Arie

EDITED (Sept 6, 2010): Rules, CS (Added Childhood Experience!) and New Section
EDITED (Sept 13, 2010): Added Pairings

Last edited by thecolorisred on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] Empty Re: Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!]

Post by Attie Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:50 am

Isa interested :] Stated, officially. Just so everyone knows, I would prefer to play a female, and can be striaght, bisexual, or gay. Up to "Fate".

Edit: I like the 1st idea of being a flashback, then we come back to date present.
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://confidencephotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] Empty Re: Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!]

Post by Chainlinc3 Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:34 am

I also vote number 1.
Also, can we throw up CSs yet? Or are we waiting on something/someone?
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:06 am

We can throw up CSs already. *nod nod* :3

And I huzzar at Attie's arrival <3
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:41 pm

I'm in too. I'm not sure which one I prefer, so... I'll try to start making my CS in a few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:20 pm

I'm still in as well. I'll go with one and try to get something up in the next couple of days.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:00 am

Hey guys, edited some stuff in the Rules, CS and added a section. Just letting you know.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah I am still interested. I don't really have any preference on setting and am going to say this now. I have never done any type of RP where there was a focus on a love story so I don't know how good I am. Just want to try my hand at it to improve my skills. If you all can deal with that I am in.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:10 pm

You know you like the character idea you come up with when you find the perfect picture online and run it through photoshop to makes sure it's decent before actually putting it up rather than just find a better one. lol. Seriously, the picture I found was perfect for the character I wanted to create. Only problem I have with it is that it's too pretty.

I was a bit confused on the "Triats" section, so if I did something wrong there, please let me know.

Who’s coming after you: PedoBear
What is he bringing: Candy
Who loves you: PedoRed

Name: Talia Gilbert

Appearance:
Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] Suicide-girls1

Marital Status: In a relationship. Well she's more so in a BUNCH of relationships but none of them she takes seriously. She basically has a man for a specific purpose. One for taking out on dates, one for sex, one for fixing things, etc.

Sexuality: Straight

Currently Residing in: New York, NY

Traits:
4- Stubborn: Rarely ever listens to anyone even if they're right.
1- Goal Oriented: Talia doesn't really know what she wants out of this world other than to just be happy.
4- Selfishness: She tends to put her issues above anyone else's. If her needs come first they will be met first.
5- Compassion: Despite her selfishness, she does actually care for other people and will feel sympathy and affection for any animal or human being.
5- Aggressiveness: Working in a bar had her learn quickly that she backing down from any challenge or fight will do her no good, so she has a tendency to be prone to them or even initiate them.
4- Offensiveness: If she sees something she doesn't like she'll address it as quickly and as rudely as possible.
4- Daredevil: Most likely to be the first to jump off a building if dared to.
5- Artistic: Never seen without a camera in her hand, but even she doesn't know what she takes pictures for.

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, drinking, drugs, practical jokes, buying clothes, taking unconventional risks, web surfing, watching movies, playing video games, photography

Childhood Experience: Talia's childhood experience was very chaotic. Her biological father was a bit of an alcoholic and both physically and emotionally abusive (though the former was very rare, the latter was frequent when intoxicated). Her mother did eventually learn and leave him and both DID go through the therapy required of them her mother taking to it better than her. Since then her mother remarried to a much better man, but Talia was pretty much ruined. In her last year of highschool Talia had the misfortune of becoming pregnant and gave birth to a perfect baby girl by the name of Sydney. Once college hit though her parents legally took custody of her daughter though (for the baby girl's benefit) and to this day they raise her as their own, allowing her visitation. Naturally taking her daughter from her caused a scorned relationship between her and her family, her mother specifically.

Last edited by Skitzo-phrenick on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Who’s coming after you: <.< ... >.> ... Pedobear.
What is he bringing: Candy
Who loves you: Pedored <3
Spoiler:

CHARACTER IN USE:

Name: Silvio Reyes Ruperte
Appearance:
Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] John_a10
Second Image
Marital Status: Single
Currently Residing in: Corpus Christi, Texas
Traits:
Creative- 4 | Silvio writes music, but also teaches others how to write and compose it as well.
Curious- 4 | He usually seems to get into the biggest bouts of trouble because he is unable to satiate his almost childlike curiosity.
Kind- 4 | Silvio can easily come off as gentle, sweet, and kind. He is friendly by nature.
Forgiving- 4 | Holding grudges is not something Silvio does very often, and he also believes life is too short to be angry and to feel such emotions.
Intelligent- 3 | In the right, given situation, Silvio is a great thinker and good at diagnostics.
Methodical- 4 | Silvio doesn't really go out on a whim, as much as he sits and thinks. A plotter by heart.
Goal-Oriented- 5 | Much to many's surprise, Silvio works his life around his goals. He sets them like a path for him to travel, and it has worked for him well thus far.
Nurturing- 5 | When taken under his wing or into his heart, Silvio has an angelic nature that seems to heal and help. He tends to get into a lot of trouble by his desire to care for any wounded soul though.
Risk-Taking- 4 | What is life without risks? Silvio believes that doing things that would otherwise be foolish can sometimes be the spice of life.
Hobbies:
-Music
-Cooking
-Guitar playing
-Piano playing
-Some singing
-Culture
-Interesting people and conversation
-Sports (most of them, though 'soccer' is his favorite) [partaking, not watching]
-Teaching
-Blogging (oddly enough)
Childhood Experience: Silvio's family died early on when he was six in a house fire. He doesn't remember much of them, but keeps a portrait anyways. The family he does remember is an odd and off-the-wall one that adopted him. In Spain, he was adopted by a gypsy and her husband who played guitar for tips around local taverns and outings. He early on learned to appreciate the little things in life, and that life was no fun if you lived it averagely. He progressed onward to leave Spain for studying abroad, and decided to take home in Texas after college after having met a good set of friends and settling in.

Last edited by Eternity on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:50 pm

Gawd, people don't kill me, but I forgot to add in "Sexuality" in the CS. Editing that now.

Also, just wanted to clarify that you're only allowed ONE character and ONE NPC. And NPCs are only allowed if your character is in a relationship.

And yar Sunwolf, we'll be glad to have you.

So far the CS's are doing swell though :3 Keep 'em coming~
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:34 am

In terms of the one NPC rule, I can understand if a character has a fully developed relationship, and I do agree with you. However, on the case of my character I was wondering if it would be okay to keep the multiple relationship idea, since my character has no actual deep feelings for any one character. If anything I believe her to be the type to randomly pick up guys off the street. Also I don't believe the presence of said men will last longer than a post or two (since the relationships are purely carnal.)

Also I'm seeing a bit of a problem in terms of our jobs with this NPC rule now that I think about it. What about when our character's our working at their jobs and a customer comes in? If we create a relationship are we now allowed to have conversations with other NPC's.

Other than that I have no other issues, and if the problem remains I'm still willing to change the character sheet. I just see an issue that may become a more confusing problem.

My character sheet is now edited... aside from the marital status for now.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:08 am

The multiple relationship idea is fine. You don't need to create an NPC for that, since you did say it was "purely carnal," and technically you'll be done with them in a post or two.

Hm... alright I see your point. I'll make people have a total of 3 NPCs each then. Would that be enough for you guys? Hope this is ok @_@
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Who’s coming after you: Pedobear
What is he bringing: Candy!
Who loves you: Pedored. Same as the first question, you silly goose!

Name: Jason Turner
Appearance:
Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] 493338871_l
(Might switch for a different one...)
Occupation: Designer at a game studio (Stardock). He started just a few months back.
Marital Status: ALL OF THE ABOVE! Happily Single
Sexuality: Basically straight. I was trying to find a term that fit a couple nuances I had in mind, but then I realized I was about to click a wikipedia link for "Male cleavage enhancement" and just decided to give it a rest. In a nutshell, he's not into anything much more than platonic relationships; he just doesn't get the point of it. If you really want to get the details, I'm sure I could write a large rant. (Seriously, Calculus is super-boring.)
Currently Residing in: Portland, Maine. Yes, I know Stardock doesn't have a branch there. I BEND REALITY! >.>
Traits:
5- Imagination! He seriously can't help it. He designs worlds in his free time, not even for the games he works on. It's just what he does, much to his irritation when an idea inevitably strikes and distracts him during the rare moments he's trying to expand his social circle.
1- Hopeless Romantic. Seriously, if he knew where the right girl was, he'd probably rob a museum for shining armor. Which brings me to...
4- Massive Cynic. He's lost faith in basically everyone. He still daydreams about love and life and happily ever after, but it's no more real to him than the worlds he builds.
3- Close Bonding. He doesn't have many friends, but they are possibly the most important thing in the world to him. Most of them are on his team at work, so he sees them fairly regularly.
3- Addictive Personality. He gets hooked on things easily; so much so that he refuses to so much as touch Facebook or World of Warcraft. He knows he'd never be seen again. Generally, he avoids things he considers dangerous.
2- Argumentative. He argues for the hell of it. It's all fun for him, but some people get offended, further reducing his circle of friends.
3- Socially Awkward. He just doesn't do well with new people. He tends to stumble on his jokes, and generally kill the conversation. With a (metaphorical?) axe.
4- Eloquence. When he's with people he knows, he displays a remarkable aptitude for words. The Bard would be proud.
4- Publicity-Man! He runs his own webcomic (The Worlock), and keeps a blog at the bottom of his page where he gets to espouse his views to the poor, unprepared masses.
Hobbies:
Writing (Fiction)
Gaming (Largely strategy and RPGs)
Reading (Mostly fiction)
TV (Mostly anime)
Manga
Drawing
Tennis (Quite bad at it)
Hacking (Largely white hat, as a side job)
Pushing his cynical outlook onto unsuspecting civilians!
Childhood Experience:
Senior year of highschool. He'd been dating Anne Thule for six years. They were the class couple, he loved her with all his heart. He saved for months to get a ring, planning to marry her immediately after graduation. Young and nervous, he waited several weeks for a good time to ask and found none. Finally, as graduation inched ever closer, he gave up, deciding to simply drop in on her one weekend and surprise her. He did so; her mother forwarded Jason upstairs, saying she was working on homework and it'd be great if he could give her a hand with calculus. With a hasty, "Sure, Miss T," he took the stairs two at a time and, with a quick knock at the door, entered.

In Hebrew, the phrase "I want to wait until marriage" can also be translated as "I'm banging your little brother." The box slipped from his hands, spilling the ring out onto the floor. He stood there for a moment, stuttering like a fool before exiting, softly closing the door behind him. His family life deteriorated rapidly, especially when his parents refused to blame his brother, and then Anne tried to claim that Jason had walked in on a rape. Her plans of lawsuit went downhill, however, when the police looked at nothing more than ages and decided it was a statutory rape case, with Anne as the perpetrator. Jason switched schools, and finished his last year living at his best friends house before going off to college. He hasn't returned to his hometown ever since.

Beyond that, his life was normal. Honestly, he hopes it stays that way-- he's "had enough drama for this lifetime."

Yay first male! (I think?)

Last edited by Chainlinc3 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Haven't forgotten about this, red! Promise! Been in and out of the hospital the past few days. Thought the baby was coming early again. I'll have 'em up soon!
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Hey guys, it's alright. I'm helluva patient.

I'm also having a few issues on my own - just moved in, suffering from jet lag, classes that have to be attended to, but trust me - i'll be posting the pairings soon. ;3

So far we're officially 5, so I'll have my back-up character ready too.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:15 pm

thecolorisred wrote:
Hm... alright I see your point. I'll make people have a total of 3 NPCs each then. Would that be enough for you guys? Hope this is ok @_@

Okay, I was just thinking on this at work and I want to ask you what it is you hope to accomplish with the NPC limiter. The reason I'm curious is because if I think about how many people are involved in our characters lives (family, friends, coworkers, customers, etc), it becomes all the more impossible to limit them, especially if our characters are constantly living outside of the country. So if there is a possible way of keeping the order you hope to obtain without the limitation, I don't see why we can't find another way of doing it that isn't so taxing to you or limiting to us.

/edit

Okay, I just read your edits to the first post and I can see a bit more where you're coming from. So the NPCs you're describing now are specifically characters we intend to keep playing for good amounts of time or do they include random people we run into every couple of days?
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:46 pm

I am still interested but right now I got college work for class to be done and as my status implies I am not feeling the best. Plus I was busy yesterday and will be again for most of tomorrow. Just posting to say that I haven't forgotten about this and I do intend on making a character. I have a few ideas but I haven't had a chance to put the down on Word yet and post them. Anyway I am off to work some more with the Great Gatsby and then do some reading. Anyway it is good to hear that you are feeling better Red.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:15 am

Ok Sunwolf~ :3

And Skitz, the NPCs are basically people "we intend to keep for long amounts of time," that's why I don't want you guys to have too many - because you guys might just get yourselves confused with posting and end up not focusing your posts for your main character.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Who’s coming after you: Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] PEDOBEAR-1
What is he bringing: Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] DSC00097
Who loves you: PedoRed. No picture :[

Name: Caramie LeAnn Carroll, "Miss Carroll"
Appearance: Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] Teacher
Marital Status: Married, unfortunately, to the worst man in the world. (I am not sure if I need to make an NPC CS for him or not, soooo.. Lemme know.)
Sexuality: Ladies and Gents
Currently Residing in: Denton (DFW), Texas, USA.

Traits: Creativity 4 - She has a knack for pulling ideas out of thin air and turning them in to a new way to teach her kindergartners, especially when something doesn't make sense to them.
Optimism 4 - Her glass is half full, the sun is always shining, there's always a rainbow in the rain.
Cleanliness 2 - She's very capable of cleaning and when she decides to, the house she lives in looks fantastic... But since she lives alone, that house only gets the monthly cleaning when things just get too messy for her to live in.
Compassion 5 - For all things, creatures, and people, especially children, she has deep concern and care for, whether she knows them or not.
Honest 3 - She has a problem hurting anyone, and it is those times that she may bend the truth a little to avoid telling someone something they don't want to hear. (AKA, Boy likes girl. Boy smells TERRIBLE and girl cant stand it. Girl tells boy she's not interested because she's not emotionally available instead of actually saying, "Hey dude, you stink!")

Hobbies: Any type of Art/Craft, Sewing, Quilting, Knitting, Horseback Riding, and Babysitting (on top of teaching)

Childhood Experience: Caramie has always been close to her family, and not just her immediate. Every Sunday after church, despite that Caramie hassn't attended church since her childhood, her family up to her grandparents generation meet at her grandmother Wanda's house for a feast similar to what you'd see at Thanksgiving every year. Tight knit, very comfortable, and very open, Caramie has had a fantastic relationship with just about anyone she meets due to her kind nature... That is.. Until she started hiding the bruises and such from her family. (Dun dun DUN!)
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:06 am

Who’s coming after you:
Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] Calmdown_2_The_Best_of_Pedo_Bear-s296x292-42698
What is he bringing:
Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] Free_candy_copy
Who loves you:
Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] Wapanese1851412631180239221
(Ok...so that last one doesn't entirely fit. It totally made me think of PedoRed, though.)

ENOUGH WITH THE NONSENSE!
COMMENCING CHARACTER SHEET CREATION!

Name: Joseph Alexander Ryker

Appearance:

Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] DavidTennant10

Marital Status: Single

Sexuality: Straight

Currently Residing in: New York City, New York (USA)

Traits:
  • Creativity (5)
- The man's job in life is to take the random thoughts from his mind and turn them into places that readers can visit without ever even setting foot there, so I'll let it rest at that.

• Organisation (3)
- There's a place for everything and everything has its place...but that doesn't mean that it'll always make it back to its niche when it's been used. Honestly, the most organised piece in his entire living space is probably the desk at which he writes, and that's even a tad bit cluttered most of the time.

• Short Fuse (3)
- It takes a little bit to light him up, but when the bomb goes off it's more like a two-pound brick of C4 than a stick of dynamite. He's of sound enough mind when angry to aim his fist at the drywall, though...usually.

• Storytelling (4)
- What's the use in writing them if you can't tell them as well? He's not as well known for his storytelling capabilities as he is for his writing, though he has made several appearances at some storytelling festivals around the country.

• On-Time (1)
- Let's just say that he'd be late for his own funeral if it wasn't for the hearse and the police escort.

• Keeping To His Word (5)
- If he is nothing else, he is a man of his word. Enough said.

Hobbies:
  • Writing (Fiction)

• Reading (Anything)

• Watching Films (Anything)

• Listening to Music (Almost Anything)

• Drinking a Nice Glass of Whiskey (Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Sour Mash)

• Smoking a Nice Cigar (Arturo Fuente: Cheap and Smooth)

• Smoking Cigarettes (He's Trying to Quit...)

Childhood Experience:

Joseph was born and raised in Greeneville, Tennessee, a small town known for little more than having a president who lived there at one point in time and almost - I'm really stressing the ALMOST here - being the capital of the state at one point in time. For the most part, he had a semi-normal childhood and everything was fine...

Until a little wonder known as "divorce" marched into his life and pulled his mother and father apart.

Joe's mother, being found unfit to have him left in her care, lost any and all rights to visitation with the boy. Not soon after that, she was sent to jail for possession with intent to sell. Even sooner after that, after being let out on probation, she was found dead in a local hotel room from apparent suicide by overdose. Then and only then did his father decide it might be a good idea for the two of them to get out of town for a little while.

They moved to the nearby "metropolis" of Johnson City, where they stayed for much of the rest of Joe's childhood. He had decent grades throughout middle and high school, but his highest proficiency was in English: Joseph loved to write and he was good at it. After his high school graduation, he enrolled at East Tennessee State University with a major in English (concentration in Creative Writing) and a minor in Storytelling (yes, it's quite a big thing around there).

At some point during his tenure at ETSU, one of his professors enjoyed one of his written works so much that she passed it along to a friend of hers at a local publishing company, and then that friend passed it along to another friend at a bigger publishing company. The rest, as they say, is history, and now he is a published author of two novels and is currently working on his third.

Last edited by Gunneh on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:20 am; edited 8 times in total
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:07 am

HO MAI GAWD GUNNEH'S STILL JOINING.

Ok, 6 then. No need for back-up characters for me~

:3
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:40 am

Got any idea who is getting paired up with who, Red? Got no idea what to put for current city because of the fact that I dunno who is getting with whom.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:44 am

Well, so far it's...

Miss Dagger x Sunwolf
Gunneh x Skitz
Chainie x Attie
Red x Arie

Oh.. I guess I do need a back-up character. Afufufufu.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:06 am

I knew you wanted meh ;] XD XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:03 am

From Maine to Texas... And she's married.. And Chainie's is only interested in platonic.. Oh, what a challenge!
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:03 am

*swoons at David Tennant's picture*

Gunneh, you've pleased me in so many ways. Especially with the history... that's gonna be fun to play on. My bigger issue is finding a way for these two's paths to cross.... I have this feeling Talia is going to be difficult to work with. >.>
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:10 pm

XD

I'm on quite a big "Tennant as the Doctor" kick right now since I'm trying to work my way through all three seasons with him in them and this is the second sheet I've made in the last few days that has a picture of Tennant as the appearance Very Happy

Anyways, as for a way for them to cross paths... Well, he's really in NYC to get a feel for the city since the bigger part of his new book is going to be set in NYC, so he might just visit the bar in hopes that something might spark his interest. That and he likes his whiskey Very Happy lol
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Hurrah! Another male!
*high-fives Gunneh*

Also... I just wanted to point something out regarding:
thecolorisred wrote:
Chainie x Attie
Given his experiences, Jason isn't likely to go after anyone even casually involved with someone else-- much less someone who's married. You know, do unto others as you would have them do unto you and that. I mean, that might be the whole point, "overcoming adversity" and all that jazz, but I just wanted to make sure that wasn't an oversight...

If it isn't, though...
It'll be a bumpy ride.
Razz
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:46 pm

I can change the fact that she's married to single since that WOULD ne out of character for Jason and instead the two could work on the whole, he's a cynic, she's not aspect. That, and the distance. Should be challenge enough.

Lest you wanna keep it as is.
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next