FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

+6
Fallenknight13X
Sunwolf007
Silvan Arrow
quakernuts
Digital Muse
Loki
10 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 30 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Loki Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:15 pm

Of course I do.  I've already established that Loki can share Essence among Saturates.  The way he sees it, Udonis borrowed a lot of Essence from him so he intends to collect on what he is owed.

So once the combat gets going, Loki will be playing the part of fuel runner.  I look forward to seeing how things play out with characters doing what they can with this little handicap as Loki goes around and bumps their Essence reserves as they're needed most.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 30 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:03 pm

Aaaah gotcha, I was hoping Loki could do that to help refuel the rest of the group. If he can drain enough Essence from Udonis, maybe he won't be able to regenerate as quickly? I shall start brainstorming!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Oh, yes, and I just want to add (realizing I forgot to do so earlier), Udonis will not try to absorb any of your abilities. He can only have five at any given time and it would be a hindrance to have to learn a new one in the heat of battle when he is already familiar with his current arsenal.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:00 am

I have a question!

What are we projecting for Post Rounds on this fight? How many you thinking we should swing for this grand finale?
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:58 pm

I was thinking 3 or so...what do you guys think?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:03 pm

At least three definitely. I mean, we took three rounds for our Magi fights, so at least that many for the final boss.

Sorry I've been a little absent lately. Been spending some time with the boy before he moves to start his new job (Yay job, boo distance), but I'll be around tomorrow and Tuesday before hitting the road for an overnight trip for my next magazine story.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Sounds about right to me; I say aim for 4 and see how it plays out.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:32 am

We are on the verge of October. Everybody still on board for wrapping this RP up by the end of the month?
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:33 pm

Absolutely! I am working on T'yang now. BTW what are her chances of snagging Loki out of the air with her Shadows before he gets himself killed?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Pretty good since it would have been pretty easy to see him nearing his breaking point. Let me know what you had in mind.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:03 pm

I should be able to manage that. I'm going out of town on Wednesday for another major writing trip, but after that I'll be available to RP hardcore.

I was also wondering about the outcome of Loki's maniacal charge. I was thinking either T'yang's shadows or Eri flying after him and bulldozing him out of the way and/or intercepting Udonis' inevitable strike. T'yang would probably have a better chance, so Eri can just scold him after she pulls him out of harm's way Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:05 pm

I thought about sending shadows up from the ground and surrounding room to literally snare Loki to keep him from attacking Udonis and likely getting dead and drawing him back to the group where we can work together to wear him down.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:54 pm

That sounds good, Muse. Eri will initially fly after Loki to try and grab him, but she'll backwing once she sees T'yang's shadows grab him and be nearby so she can bop him on the head if he tries that again Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Alrighty, I suppose I should post something or other here soon.

In terms of the battle plan for Jake, I was thinking he would engage the summon, Vox and keep him preoccupied. I know Tal will most likely be helping with this, but if you guys wanted Jake elsewhere, let me know and we'll see what we can wrap together in a nice little bow.

Also, a question. Do the laws of Summoning apply to Udonis as well? What I mean by that is if, by some stretch of the imagination, we manage to kill Vox, will Udonis be weakened by this?
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:55 pm

Summoning rules still apply for Udonis in that killing Vox will substantially weaken Udonis.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Woot! Get 'im, Quaker! & GC!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:00 am

Can Raewyn interfere with the mental communication between Vox and Udonis? Basically keeping them out of sync?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:33 am

I can see how her mental interferences could make it difficult/prevent them from coordinating their efforts.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:09 am

Okay, I finally posted. Loki, feel free to control Eri in your next post if you want to write any battle scenes with them tag-teaming Udonis, and let me know if I need to make any edits.

Dang, I actually need to do real work now... TGIF!!!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:56 pm

*Loki switches the game difficulty from Hard to Insane when nobody was looking*

Muhaha 

err.. *walks away whistling innocently.*

Epic fight is epic.  If you need energy, feel free to have Loki step in and recharge you.  Given the trouble he is having holding it all, he is more than eager to share it.  As long as he is touching with either his body or his wings, he can transfer said energy.

*Edit*

Oh yeah, and good luck. Sweat Drop 
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:59 pm

>.>

Oh come on......that's not even fair! What's it gonna take to kill this guy?!

Okay, in all seriousness, that was an epic post! Why did you have to post this and get my muse tap-dancing on my head when I have to start cold-calling for my business?!?!?!?!

I WANT TO WRIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!!!! *flails*
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Okay peeps, I just posted and let Eri come back with a vengeance before crap undoubtedly gets even more real. I tried to leave it as open as possible for Loki and T'yang to join in and didn't want to control them too terribly much, save for having Loki refuel Eri. I'm leaving it open for how Udonis responds to the last attack. Does he take lots of damage? Does he come back and blast Arashi to smithereens? THE CHOICE IS YOURS! I wanted Eri to have at least one hero moment, so now anything is fair game.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Finally! I've got my ducks in a row and posted.

I've also completed 2 character sheets for our next 'book' in the Viemera series. When peple are on Skype next I'll post them there and let you all vote for which you prefer. I like them both, so I'll go with the group consensus. Smile
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:14 pm

Sooooooooo just for the record, Quaker's last post made my cry. Loki, when you kick off the next round, feel free to include any fight details you want that involve Eri flying off her rocker and going into berserker mode. I'll go into it in excruciating detail in my next post... >.>
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:54 pm

Hey guys, I'm so sorry to have disappeared like that. In a nutshell, I was down with the stomach bug for nearly a week, Boyfriend's mom has been in the hospital and rehab, and I've been working overtime on my writing business. All those things kind of sucked out my muse for a while.

Writing this post was...emotional, to say the least. Eri isn't dead, just barely conscious. She's out of the fight now, so I wanted to make sure she went out with a bang. She'll probably come to once the fight is over, so this isn't my last post at all. Feel free to move her out of the line of fire or do whatever to make sure she doesn't get blasted into itty bitty pieces while she's down.

Um...enjoy the tear fest? Break out the hankies? Yeah...I'll go now...  Ninja Disappear 
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:29 pm

OK, I totally cried. Sorry life is so up in the air for you, Silvan. Just take care of business and we'll be here for you when things settle down.

Now. Let's finish this bastard!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:42 pm

Just a heads up, I'm thinking this is going to be the last round of posts until Udonis bites the big one. So Tal and T'yang are left then I'll collaborate with Muse to make a Raewyn/Loki post to finish him off. From there we will have a quick round to react to the aftermath (for those who will be able to do so) and then on to our epilog posts.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:32 am

Sounds good! I'm planning for Eri to wake up at some point after Udonis dies so she can react accordingly (and probably jerk some more heartstrings). Anyone can feel free to check if she's alive after the battle, or I can always have Arashi raise a ruckus in her head to wake her up.

Holy crap, we're so close to the end! This is so exciting!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:26 am

There you folks are. Sorry bout the long wait for a not so long, or really that great of a post, but I've not been in the best of writing states for a while now. There should be no further delays from me here on out though.

The floor is yours, Digi and Loki. Bring down the curtain on the Heretic God.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:20 pm

My post(s) will be completed and posted this weekend!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next