FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Tongue Turned to Lead

5 posters

Go down

Silver Tongue Turned to Lead Empty Silver Tongue Turned to Lead

Post by RepeatThisPhrase Sat May 05, 2012 12:29 am

You can call me Nora.

I've just turned 20 this February and I'm currently living in Midtown Atlanta working my regular retail job until I start school this fall. I'm hoping to major in Journalism.

I've never been good at introducing myself. I find that I'm very much awkward and in-eloquent in real life, and that I am somewhat reserved. It is only when I can write when I let my true wits show (so thank God for the internet).

I like cats, paranormal things, Sherlock, indie fashion, comics, and fruits.

I will posting up samples of my work soon, and hopefully I will have luck in finding a good RPG here... I will admit that I have not had luck anywhere else.

Anyway, that's all for now. Make what you will of my introduction. Perhaps you and I will get along.

RepeatThisPhrase
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Silver Tongue Turned to Lead Empty Re: Silver Tongue Turned to Lead

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat May 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Welcome to the FOG, RepeatThisPhrase! cheers

Welcome to the FOG, RepeatThisPhrase! cheers

(see what I did there? xD)

Yes! Hurray for the internet! Very Happy I think a lot of us are more free online.
I'm sure we'll all get along great! ^^

You've definitely come to the right place for quality role-playing! Hopefully you'll find a good RP to interest you. Interest Checks are a good place to start looking for something to join.

Do feel free to ask if you have any questions.
I'm looking forward to seeing some of your writing! Very Happy

Welcome again, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat May 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Welcome to FoG, Nora! Like Kalon said, you're definitely in the right place for high-quality role-playing. Now that school is winding down for the summer, I think a lot more of us are free to start and join role-plays, so hopefully you'll find that interests you soon! Also, feel free to jump in and create your own if you so desire!

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, and enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue May 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Welcome to FoG! If you are looking to improve your writing or just hang out with awesome RPers then you have came to the right place. I also find that I am not that charming in real life, until you get to know me. I tend not to just say what I am thinking, unless I have had a few beers then all bets are off. Laughing Anyway I understand that its nice to have a place on the net to write and by yourself. I am sure you will get along with everyone here just fine. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask and enjoy your stay!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Ray Wed May 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Everyone is always very prepared for questions, it seems. I almost feel like I should come up with some, just to meet expectations.

I lived in Georgia for awhile. I was lucky enough to spend a winter there, so I didn't have to fight off too much heat. Although, I have to say... from my limited experience, the peaches are a lie. I didn't see ANY.

That was also where I saw my first roller derby event. It was very impressive. People say the sport is about chicks on wheels beating each other around a roller rink, but it was the crowd of spectators that almost did me in. When I go back, I think I'll try to see another match. I still have to figure out the rules after all. The stars and stripes got me all manner of confused last time. I was sure the girls dancing around with the score cards were randomly assigning points, until one of them made a mistake and everybody around me got mad.

Anyway. Welcome. I'm new too. You should totally role play with me. I'm awesome. (Inside and outside of the internet. Wink But I agree that it can take some dedicated conversation to let true personality show through.) And do put up any of your own writing. I'm a sucker for reading anything from a writer I know/meet companionably on the internet.
Moon Ray
Moon Ray
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RepeatThisPhrase Wed May 09, 2012 5:03 pm

I have left up a request on the Advanced Role Play thread, so do check it out! ^_^

RepeatThisPhrase
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Ray Thu May 10, 2012 7:45 am

I totally already did. It was the first one that caught my eye when I was looking through there. cyclops

So we should play. *Woof!*
Moon Ray
Moon Ray
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down