FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Eyed Slayers {OoC} (recruiting two more)

3 posters

Go down

The Silver Eyed Slayers {OoC} (recruiting two more) Empty The Silver Eyed Slayers {OoC} (recruiting two more)

Post by Neschume Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:49 am

IC is up here: The Silver Eyed Slayers

Introduction
~~~~~~
Perched on a rooftop a young girl stands. She looks out upon the town below her scanning for anything that may be out of the ordinary. It's not so much a seeing thing as a sensing thing. As she looks out she moves her hand up to her forehead and closes her eyes. She looks through this city sensing for the monster that lies in wait somewhere below. There it was, in a pub in the center of the town. A Yoma.

She leaps from her perch on the rooftop to another rooftop then another and another, until she finally reached the small building where the Yoma is. She pushes open the door and instantly all heads turn to her. The white shirt and leggings she wears are far from the usual custom in towns like these. The top has shoulder pads on each arm and a cape coming off the back of it. On the bottom near where the shirt and pants meet is a skirt made of metal. Each arm has a Wrist guard and each leg a boot that extends to her shin. This is the custom for the Claymore and all of them wear the same clothing.

She closes her eyes as the senses and feelings of the Yoma come to her mind. Her eyes pop open and she stares at a young man towards the far left side of the bar. Readying her sword she begins to move forward towards the young man. At this point the people around her begins to shout and get up yelling things, telling her to stop. One woman said that it was her husband, she screams it in The Claymore's ear but she keeps moving forward acting like she hears nothing.

The man in front of the Claymore starts to become restless and he even gets up and yells at her. She ignores this as well and keeps moving forward. "Fine, you know." The man says as he looks at the Claymore. He extends his right hand up and out of his fingers shoot stands of flesh. It's red, not like a human's finger at all, and it's coming straight for the Claymore. The strands of flesh slice into her skin like cobra fangs and then they wrap around her body pulling her closer to the man whose looks have changed. He now looks like a monster, a Yoma. His skin is a deep shade of blue and his eyes changed to a light yellow color. The fangs in his mouth are large and he looks ready to fight.

She has no choice, the Claymore slices off the Yoma's fingers with her sword, he writhes in pain reeling backwards and slamming into the wall at his back. The Claymore runs at him now as blood falls from the fresh wounds at her chest hitting the ground with soft pits and pats unheard by anyone around. The look in her eyes is one of determination, She sprints quickly forward and in one move the wall behind the Yoma breaks, crumbling to the ground.

The monster, at the Claymore's back now, has it's left arm fall to the floor of the pub. She turns around to look at the damage she caused and then walks forward. Her eyes shine a bright silver and her veins are pulsing with raw Yoma energy. The Yoma has time only to turn around and look at the girl as his head is sliced in two by the Silver Eyed Witches' blade. the top half of his head falls to the ground followed closely by his body. Blood explodes from his head and the Claymore walks slowly away.

The heads out of town as a man comes up behind her and asks, "What about your payment!" She replies in a monotone voice, "A man in black will be sent to collect the fee," and she walks out of the town, into the forest, never to be seen again by the villagers.
~~~~
So this didn't get any interest in the interest checks but oh well I decided to move it here anyways. If you want any more info on Claymore you can find it here or if you want to read it that can be done here.

This is set around 1000 years after the events transpiring in Claymore currently. The Organization is the creator of the Claymore which are essentially warriors infused with the flesh of Yoma who have strength that is greater than average Yoma. Usually the Organization creates just female warriors because males are extremely unstable and often times awaken to become Awakened Beings. Recently the Organization had been experimenting with Male warriors and have been having some negative results. Male Awakened Beings are far more powerful than Female ones and this is where you come in.

The Characters you create will be part of a special task force designed to kill the Awakened Beings. This won't be known to you at the start but will quickly become prevalent as the story progresses.

Character outline:

Name:
Age: (Claymores don't show their age but the Organization usually only picks up orphans between the age of 19 and 30. be aware that the further you go outside these ages, you can go outside them, the less control you will have over your Yoma powers)
Gender: (Must be female unless you want to play the single male opening.)
Appearance: (No pics please just descriptions)
Organization Number: (Between 6 and 25. There are 47 total but any number higher than 25 won't be of any use)
Powers: (keep in mind powers are hard to learn and if you haven't been a Claymore that long you won't have any. Make sure the power is appropriate for your number)
Weapon: (Though most only have one Claymore you could be blessed with two. Make sure if you do that this is apparent in your background. (Will only accept one person with two claymores, preferably none))
Background: (the Organization only takes in orphans so keep this in mind)

Rules:
There are four slots open for Claymore and one slot for someone who wants to be a male Claymore.
If you do not post within 3 days time I will take the liberty of godmode-ing your character around. If you don't post within a week without an explanation I will open your slot up to another person.
Other than that there aren't any rules that haven't been covered in the Advanced RP rules. I hope to actually get this off the ground.

Character slots:
Claymore 1: Taken by Neschume
Claymore 2: Taken by Diodri
Claymore 3: Taken by Yuina
Claymore 4: Open
Male: Open

Last edited by Neschume on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Neschume
Neschume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

The Silver Eyed Slayers {OoC} (recruiting two more) Empty Re: The Silver Eyed Slayers {OoC} (recruiting two more)

Post by Dio the Awesome Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:35 pm

*facepalms for missing the OOC*

Also, you can watch all the episodes (legally, as far as I am aware) here:

Claymore

Name: Seleena
Appearance: The only two things that really distinguishes one Claymore from another, is the face and the hair style, as all other characteristics are virtually the same.

Seleen wears her head several inches below shoulder length, and has that pulled into a pony tail. In the front she allows one clump of hair on either side of her face, to hand until it touches her chin.
Seleen has quite a narrow face, and a small, slightly pionty nose, and unlike most Claymores, she smiles most of the time.

Organization Number: 19

Symbol: Þ

Powers: Does not have one yet.

Weapon: Single claymore.

Background: Like so many claymores, her parents were killed by a band of Yoma. Unlike most Yoma who tend to stay in a single village, these beast were nomadic, choosing to keep moving in a pack, and attack villages at random. Seleens parents were in the market place when the Yoma attacked.

During the attack, a group of three Claymores descended and destroyed the band of Yoma, having finally caught up with them. When the man in black arrived to collect the payment, he decided to collect Seleena as well.

During her training as a Claymore, the organization believed she would be able to reach somewhere in the top five, if her skills continued to grow. However, it soon became apparent the Seleena reached her Yoki Limit too soon, and would Awaken very early if she pushed herself. So was then awarded a modest position of number 19. She was most often assigned to deal with a more powerful brand of Yoma who were very old. (Not to be confused with a Voracious Eater, which is a code name for an Awakened Being).

She has been working on a special technique, but has been unable to devise one that suits her.

How is that?
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

The Silver Eyed Slayers {OoC} (recruiting two more) Empty Re: The Silver Eyed Slayers {OoC} (recruiting two more)

Post by Neschume Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Pretty good Dio I don't expect too much in the way of profiles, there's not all too much to say for the most part. I love the symbol I wouldn't expect too many people to put one on (myself included I don't know where I find somethin like that). I'm glad to have someone on board now I just hope to get more. Once we have one or two more people I'll start up an IC thread.
Neschume
Neschume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:38 pm

IF you really want to, I found mine under Start > Accessories > System Tools > Character Map.

Open up the character map, and windows shows you all the keys and symbols it can display. Select the one you like, then click copy. Then paste it into the forum. If that's too much work, you could describe it I guess. *Wink*
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:18 am

Name: Brynhild

Appearance: Probably the most noticeable about Brynhild is her unwanted scar that runs down from the bottom of her left eye half-way down her cheek. Her short blond hair that provides little cover for her scar is always neatly combed to both sides of her head and completely covers her ears. Her lips are small and thin, her eyes, always fierce. Mostly, lower ranking claymores than her are intimidated by the way she carries herself with pride and dignity.

Organization Number: 15

Symbol:

Powers: She has no unique powers as of yet for she has not come close to a half-awakened state.

Weapon: Single Claymore

Background: Brynhild was orphaned at an early age when her village was attacked by the yoma. She has wandered village to village accompanying traveling merchants and helping with whatever she can do just to earn a day's meal. She has lived on like this until the age of 7 years old.

Upon reaching a seemingly quiet town, Brynhild along with a merchant she used to travel with have witnessed a request being completed by Claymores in the town square. The battle had been an easy one and the Claymores won without breaking a sweat. Since then, Brynhild had burned the image of a Claymore in her mind. It wasn't long before a new path in her life was opened for her. A man in black offered to give her new life with promise of being free from the pain of living as a normal human. Tired of living the way she was up to now, Brynhild mindlessly agreed.

She spent years training within the Organization tirelessly. Trying to please the eyes that have taken her in and to find a place where she could belong. She showed remarkable results in sensing Yoki and achieved excellent marks in combat. Though her offense is lacking, she excels in evasion, Yoki sensing and defense which more than makes up for her lack in strength.

She was given the number 16 but was recently moved up to 15 when she received a black card from one of her fellow Claymores. This was the time she acquired the scar on her face to serve as a memory of that event. The time she had killed a fellow Claymore.
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Neschume Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Woo another person I don't know why it took me so long to notice you hah. I'll make my profile and start up the RP Sunday or Monday when I get back from camping.

You know she could have just quickly healed the wound to make it so she didn't have a scar Yuina.
Neschume
Neschume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Raphael has a scar *cough*

But the scar probably has significance to her. Just sayin'. *shrug*

---

Oh, I should probably include that I have not read the manga, just watched the series. I plan to collect the manga soon, but there may be some gaps in my knowledge, so correct me when I am wrong. Thanks.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neschume Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Name: Flutura the Butterfly

Appearance: Flutura has the customary white hair, all the color drained from having a Yoma's flesh put inside of her. It falls almost to the ground but stops just short. It's about five feet long being just shorter than her at 5' 2". Her eyes, which were once a marvelous shade of blue have now turned silver, also a consequence of having Yoma flesh fused with her body. Her face is awfully plain with nothing out of the ordinary at all just her pale skin and long hair.

Organization Number: 8

Symbol: ƾ

Power: Flutura has the ability to sprout wings out of her back. The wings are that of a butterfly but much larger and stronger. They look like bare human flesh, coated in ash with spikes coming off all four corners. She can use the wings just like a winged Yoma can and when she grows them her strength and speed increase exponentially. Often times she can have the wings out for hours on end but if too much of her energy is used they retract no matter where she is, leaving her to possibly plummet to her death.

Weapon: A single Claymore but it has a sheath on both her back as well as at her hip.

Background:

Flutura was, like almost all other Claymores, orphaned. This happened to her at the age of 12 when her mother and father were killed by an awakened being. It ravished the entire town and left nothing standing. She was the only survivor she knew of. Though she stayed at the town for months living only off scraps of food that lay in the ruins of her hometown but eventually someone came to destroyed city. It was a man in an all black robe.

The man in the black robe surveyed the area and, though it took a while, found her. The man took her away to the Organizations base and immediately started her on very light training. When she turned 24 the Organization turned her into a Claymore and she took on the number 33.

She was sent on missions that were usually far beyond her level and even though they were difficult she proved her mettle on each task. Eventually she grew to number 8 through completing missions and awakening her true powers. She has been living the same way for years now and takes on missions whenever the Organization gives them to her without fail. She is a valuable asset to the Organization and hasn't been on a failing mission yet.

Diodri: Raphela only has that scar because she refused to use her Yoma powers after her sister (Luciela) awakened. That is why her Yoma energy is currently undetectable. She had her eye gouged out by her sister and then she refused to heal it which is why she has the scar. How far is the anime anyway? Has the time skip happened?

I'm going to get some stuff up about the current Abyssal one and the other top Claymores so I'll have that up tonight or tomorrow. How do I make that there symbol bigger?

Last edited by Neschume on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Neschume
Neschume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Ohh kay. I believe the anime only covers the first half of the series. I need to go and read the manga I guess. ^.^;

Spoiler:

Oh, and you can make it bigger by using [size=20] Then use the [ /size].
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neschume Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Abyssal One: Vulcan

Vulcan is said to be the strongest Abyssal One that the Organization has ever come into contact with. He was once a male Claymore whom was the second new experiment by the Organization. He was ranked number two and was only topped by Pele the Organizations number one. He awakened during a battle with an Awakened Being and started to destroy everything around him. Managing to kill the four fellow Claymores he was with and the Awakened being they were fighting he ran off and is almost never seen today.

In his human form Vulcan is nothing but a regular looking man. He wears peasants clothing and has short looking hair. When he changed into his Awakened form however he is completely changed. Wings sprout where his arms once were and his feet turn into giant snakes. His hear is that of a falcon but on top of that a snake head extends contorting itself in whichever way it pleases. With wings extended he is about the length off 50 Claymores lined up from foot to hand.

Vulcan has only been an Awakened for a little over a year but he is said to have more power than any of the Abyssal ones from years past. He can suppress his Yoma energy perfectly so that he appears to be like a normal man to any Claymore trying to sense his presence but can instantly morph into his Awakened form at any second. He is the fastest thing alive on the world today, or at least that's what the Organization says.

Wandering through whichever regions he pleases Vulcan stays hidden with his spectacular ability to cloak his Yoma energy completely. He looks like just a commoner and so he can get away with being anywhere, anytime. The Organization says that he prefers the Southern region to any others, though this hasn't been confirmed yet.

Top Claymores:

1: Pele: Female. She is the fastest Claymore known today though not the strongest. Her speed grants her the ability to slice into an enemy multiple times even though it looks that she is only attacking once. While releasing most of her Yoma powers she strike 40 times to every one. Each strike lays only a bit deeper than the last but the pain of having so many strikes landing in the same place simultaneously can often make people go insane from the sheer pain.

2: Acrisius: Male. He is the strongest Claymore who has not become an awakened being. He is accompanied always by Arima who is his sister. While he fights Arima holds onto his back and suppresses his Yoma energy so that he does not become an Awakened Being. If she were to be killed or knocked off his back during combat he would be unable to control himself and release too much energy, turning himself into an Awakened Being.

3: Arima: Female. The young sister of Acrisius who has almost no power as a Claymore at all. The bond she shares with Acrisius as his sister seems to be the only way she can help with his energy as the Organization has tried this same thing with other Claymores and gotten no results. She is only given this rank due to her power to to control Acrisius and if he were to die or awaken she would be killed.

4: Celia: Female. Though Celia has no powers derived from her Yoma energy she does have the best energy reading ability of any Claymore. She can sense any attack coming from a Claymore or Yoma seconds before it even lands. She can even sense attacks coming from Claymore who can fully suppress their Yoma energy or have taken energy suppressants.

5: Argos: Male. he is the only male Claymore that can keep his Yoma energy under control in battle. This leads him to be able to do many things that other Claymores (both male and female) cannot. He can awaken parts of his body without fully awakening and then stop the awakened parts before they cause too much harm. The only downside to this is that he cannot control the parts once they awaken so they often times do whatever they want to and not what he wants them to.

New Breed of Yoma: I purposely left this out so read the IC before you read this

These Yoma are far superior to their regular Yoma brethren. They can control their actions entirely and don't need to feed for weeks on end. They posses superior strength and speed when compared to average Yoma and even the flying variety. They can also develop special abilities similar to how Claymores can. The Organization doesn't specify the difference between them and any other Yoma so they are usually encountered at random.

They have been around for hundreds of years but they are so rare that only a few Claymore have ever fought one. Often times fights with them result in death or serious injury. These are what the Organization used to begin the process of making male Claymores. This is why there is a single male warrior who can control himself on his own. Other than this I won't release any other information about them.

Feel free to work with these guys in your story but there won't be much time to do it, we'll be assembling soon.

***On the technology in my post***

No one else is allowed to use such technology. There can be the slightest trace of it (Such as a flashlight of something) in your post but nothing major. The city I centered mine around was a port city which are often untouched by Claymore. The tech here is because it's being a port city. Technology on the other continent is far advanced and it has been shipped into port cities. There will be no port going for anyone else I just wanted to establish the fact that there is technology emerging in the world.
Neschume
Neschume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neschume Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:58 pm

If it's any better Yuina I can just have your character come into the house. I know I didn't give you much to work with there. Or you can have one of the handlers come and tell us it's off to battle either one works. If you don't do that we'll each go through a training type thing and then be off to fight the first awakened being. Just having us go would move the story along faster but it's up to you.
Neschume
Neschume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:55 pm

I know we don't talk in OOC much, but I would like to say I'm glad to Rp with such skilled writers as the both of you. ^.^

Now on to my question, would you mind terribly if I introduced this Claymore I am to train with, or did you have something else in mind?
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neschume Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:00 pm

oh goodness no you can feel free to introduce her. I have no special plans, like I said it's just gonna be one post of training so make use of it.

Thank you very much I would have to agree that you two are very good writers. I'm just disappointed no one else has joined. It's okay because The RP's still coming along just swell.
Neschume
Neschume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:38 am

Is wondering if Neschume has gotten back from wherever yet.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down