FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets see just how well this works out, yeah?

+3
Sunwolf007
*Lozy
Gazelle Kiley
7 posters

Go down

Lets see just how well this works out, yeah? Empty Lets see just how well this works out, yeah?

Post by Gazelle Kiley Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:31 pm

I've been roleplaying for about 2 years now on a website I was quite fond of, but I have decided that it is time to move on to something a bit more advance and have been on the hunt for quite some time. I've mainly done real time roleplay(fantasy/sci-fi) which is chat based - I have done forums just not as extensively.

Hm, something to give you all a bit more insight as to who I am, just turned 21 and spent my birthday in NYC(Which is a fairly big deal for a sweet little Canadian such as myself). I do travel to the states quite often, in the last three months I've been down there twice(one stay which I just got back from was for the full month of November), mainly on the east coast and down south.

Currently I'm going to school for my journalism degree, I also work a full-time job, keep in-touch with my husband who is in the American Army(busy, busy, busy.), I still find time to write as if you can't do what makes you happy what's the point.

uhm. Any questions? Poke
Looking forward to playing with each one of you.

Gazelle Kiley
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Lets see just how well this works out, yeah? Empty Re: Lets see just how well this works out, yeah?

Post by *Lozy Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Welcome Gazelle, so happy you joined us. This is a great community with wonderful people, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. And, good luck. Very Happy
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

http://foreversincerely.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Lets see just how well this works out, yeah? Empty Re: Lets see just how well this works out, yeah?

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Welcome to FoG! If you are looking to step up your writing in RPing than you have come to the right place. We have many quality writers and RPs here. Plus everyone around here is nice. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Sapphire Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:28 pm

Welcome!

Very Happy

- Alexis -
Alexis Sapphire
Alexis Sapphire
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Welcome to the FOG, Kiley!
Sounds like we're just the place for you. ^_^ We're very helpful for developing writers and generally having a grand old time.

There's a lot to do and see around here! If you have any questions along the way, please don't hesitate to ask. ^_^

Happy writing, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Welcome to FoG, Gazelle! If you're looking for a place to step up your role-playing with other literate writers, then you're in the right place! Sounds like you're busy with work, family life, and school! I wish you the best of luck with all of that.

Anyway, I'm one of the global mods, so feel free to ask me or any of the staff if you have any questions. Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Greetings, Gazelle!

Lets see just how well this works out, yeah? Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Sorry for the late greeting! Glad to meet you. ^_&
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down