FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah... I should create one of these

4 posters

Go down

Yeah... I should create one of these Empty Yeah... I should create one of these

Post by Mercinus3 Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:07 am

Hey guys,

I apologize for my very lengthy absence (my last post was probably back in 2009-2010). School/university work had me muddled up & due to that, had lost my interest in RPing. As I am now on my internship over in the Netherlands, my interest has come back (through the re-imagining of a previous RP that I am rebooting soon). Hopefully this won't happen again, but I'll use this thread to let everyone know about them ^^

M3
Mercinus3
Mercinus3
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Yeah... I should create one of these Empty Re: Yeah... I should create one of these

Post by Gadreille Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:00 am

Welcome back! I'm going to go read your reboot right now Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Yeah... I should create one of these Empty Re: Yeah... I should create one of these

Post by Lord Revan Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Welcome back, Mercinus!! It is always good to see former members return. Real life always tends to get in the way, but now that you have time we all hope you find something that strikes your fancy. Besides your reboot, which I am sure will be interesting to our members, please check out our new Persistent Worlds forum. There will be many different worlds there, maybe one or more will interest you.

My name is Marc and I am one of the Admins here at FOG, so if you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff and we will be glad to assist you.

Enjoy your stay

Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Heyy, welcome back! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down