FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmm... Let's see how this one works out.

4 posters

Go down

Hmm... Let's see how this one works out. Empty Hmm... Let''s see how this one works out.

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Thu May 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Good evening fellow role players. My name is Lucian, though I have gone by several different variations of that name. Anywhere from Lu, to Lulu, to Lucian, to wolfy, to puppy, to Mr. Harth, and of course my favorite, Sir.

I am no stranger to role play, and I have been a member of several different role play sights. I got my start on the old Gaia Online.com, but that was short lived and my girlfriend at the time turned my attention to S-K.com. It was there I developed a serious problem with administrators, and my somewhat rebellious nature set in. You see, I have a serious problem with people telling me what I can and can not do. But, I digress. After growing sick of S-K, I googled role play communities and discovered S*T. It was there I met several great role players that I actually concidered to be at, and even above, my level of role playing ability.

After a couple happy years on S*T, I eventually got sick of it as well when I noticed favortism being expressed by the site admin. After complaining for some time, my outrage went unheard and my complaints fell on deaf ears. I left my beloved S*T with no intention of looking back. It seemed as if I was going to throw in the towel all together and just end the chapter of my role playing days. I still kept in contact wth several of my fellow role players on the site, and was eventually talked into posting a role play discussion thread on S*T. My activity on the site, despite being very little, apparently attracted attention and Willow, the admin of this site, sent me an invite.

So here I am. I trust that Willow won't let me down and she'll be a fair administrator. I hope to meet great role players and together create epic role plays. There is my story, I'll gladly listen to yours.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Hmm... Let's see how this one works out. Empty Re: Hmm... Let's see how this one works out.

Post by Fate Flyer Thu May 21, 2009 11:56 pm

Hello, Lu...Sir. Wink

That was a lovely little introduction. I hadn't known the whole story of your progress through role-playing over the years, so that was interesting to me. I, myself (along with onenitedrive/Tony), actually had a bit of Administrator troubles on a different board, lilymud.net, a couple of years ago now. (I remember, because it was taking place on our first year anniversary, heh.) I think that some people are better suited to run a larger message board than others, and the way I see it, is that in the end, they're all just people, and you're probably not always going to agree with them, and sometimes they can simply just be intolerable (which ultimately lead me to leaving Lilymud forever).

I can actually understand your frustrations with Surreal*Twilight, too. There are a number of things there that I am displeased with, but I don't think I will get into that. Just know that I understand.

I hope that we can provide you with something a bit more up to your expectations here, Lucian. I'm very happy to have you here with us! Enjoy yourself role-playing here.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hmm... Let's see how this one works out. Empty Re: Hmm... Let's see how this one works out.

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 12:02 am

Welcome Lucian.
I hope you enjoy your stay here.
I too started out on Gaiaonline, so I know where you're coming from.

Please ignore that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Fri May 22, 2009 1:05 am

I'm sure I will. This looks like it's shaping up to be a nice little community. Nice work Fate.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Fri May 22, 2009 7:37 am

Welcome to the community Lucian!

What an intriguing history you have! If I ever have the time and appetite I might share mine with the community, although it is quite a long and twisted account! Haha!

I am quite sure that you will fit in fine here and have no problems with the admins as they are lovely people!

Welcome, to the Footsteps of Ghosts!
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri May 22, 2009 9:09 am

Aw, why thank you, Lucian. Flirt

Hehe and thank you, Tempest!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 10:45 am

Hey, another S*T veteran! Welcome to FOG, Lucian. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

and thank you, Tempest Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sat May 23, 2009 2:47 am

Nice car onenight. Though I prefer good ole' american muscle over foreign cars. I don't know, I fell in love with the sound of a hemi engine roaring at a young age and just never got into foreign cars. I still appreciate them for their speed and beauty, however.

Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I'm sure I'll get to know you all better once role playing picks up.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Sat May 23, 2009 11:11 am

Hi!!!!!!

Long time no talk too!!! ^.^
Hope
Hope
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sat May 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Hey Hope. Nice to see you on the site.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down