FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lamenting/Riekon - Fantasy.

Go down

Lamenting/Riekon - Fantasy.  Empty Lamenting/Riekon - Fantasy.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Idea reminder-

In the time of midevil : Two kingdoms Lyran and Mistrane were sister Kingdoms. Celebrating all things together, trading together, and fighting together. After 120 years of no real wars, each kingdom was able to perfect their fighting techniques. How ever a man between the two by the name of Rolin leader of the Traveling Traders, abducts men of the Lyran kingdom, he forces them to attack a small village of Mistrane, burning it down- Afterwords he killed the men. Word spread quick of Lyrans "attack" and Mistrane and Lyran instantly began fighting. Rolin took the advantage to sell all of the trader's supplies, whom he killed during travel and sold them. Quickly gaining enough money to gather men and begin his own Kingdom.

In this time, right as suddenly Rolin disappeared from the scene (Which no one really knows about him) I, Prince of Lyran defies the Insane King and seeks refuge secretly in Mistrane in hopes to befriend the Princess and try to change things.

The Plot will continue after the fighting. The scene will begind when Rolin's men begins to attack Lyran and the King goes nuts, after verbal fighting, with hatred the Prince leaves. The Prince takes on a new name and either can :
Randomly become the Princess's friend
Or Through work become the guardian of the Princess.

Prince's Family: Very harsh and full of hatred, the King is basically insane and will not give his son the position of King, and the Queen hates the King, but succumbs to his every will.

Princess's Family: Quiet the opposite - Gentle, doesn't like the war but fights because the Kingdom of Lyran will not stop attack.

-Princess may have anything you would like : Family members, Pets, strengths (Fighting wise)

If a male is interested- Take all the of the Princesses and change it to another Prince.

Also if interested- we could include magic. If that is what you want, I can explain the powers.

If interested- Ask for more details.

--

SO!

Are you interested in including magic?

And I'm retarded and don't know how to do those funny character sheets but basically:

Name:
Desired age:
Description or picture: (Realistic or drawing accepted)
Unique abilities:
Family / Pets (If desired. You will control those characters though) - You may include pictures if you want

I want to leave personality to the roleplay, we can discover things there. Any questions so far on the plot. Once we come to an agreement I'll make the first ic post and we'll roll on in.

Back to top Go down

Lamenting/Riekon - Fantasy.  Empty Re: Lamenting/Riekon - Fantasy.

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:20 pm

I am putting together all of my information today, it should be done either by this evening or tomorrow morning.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Name: Helenia Gnarwick

Nickname: The second Helen of Troy, the face to launch a thousand ships

Hair: shimmering waves of sunshine gold falling to her hips

Eyes: the purest of emerald green

Personality and other useful tid bits: Helenia is by nature very kind and gentle, she believes there is good in everything and one has only to try their hardest to seek it, no matter how bleak the search may appear. However, Helenia does not believe in senseless violence, she will not stand for innocents suffering, especially when it can be avoided. In normal circumstances Helenia is a pacifist, but the situation calls for it, she will wield twin elbow blades made of the rare and mysterious snow crystal.

Helenia’s father King Taolik and her mother Queen Yarlena wish there was another way to settle this, but it would appear the ‘mad king’ will not listen to reason. This man has abandoned his heart into some black abyss much to their sorrow.
Prince Jintar, Helenia’s second cousin hovers behind the princess wherever she may go, insisting they should marry and end the war together. Helenia believe’s the besotted fool means well, but she could never marry someone she did not love and it did not help that Jintar was so very prone to jealousy.

Also constantly by Helenia’s side is her pet snow tiger, Jasmine.

Though she knows her parents would faint from shock and horror, Helenia has seen portraits of the Lyran crown prince and has often daydreamed of him, some fantasies containing the handsome prince sneaking in her chambers in the midst of the night with the moon hung high. He would wake her gently with a soft kiss of adoration and tell her he had yearned for her as well, that they would end this war with the union of their love.
These day dreams however are a complete secret and Helenia would throw herself off a tower before allowing anyone to know about them.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:40 pm

I'll have my information very shortly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:52 pm

I meant my character haha.

Eyes: Cloudy Grey

Appearance: Square perfect jaw, short silver/white hair, that is tends to spike in different directions on its own. Reaching 5'9' average shoulders and a fit body. He has a scar right under his jaw, that leads back behind his ear.

His companion consists of a very tamed hawk who he saved from death- as a baby bird: Milly.

Leon's father, a mad man known as King Eonis, has an obsession of keeping control, and will never give his throne up to his son. He believes Leon will only ruin everything he has done. - So the night comes that Leon cuts his long silver hair off, so he isn't attacked instantly. With planning Leon heads toward the opposing kingdom, wanting help, wanting to change things.

I cant really find a picture just yet..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Lamenting/Riekon - Fantasy.  Hope_by_Em_j_akahana

Thats as close as I could get to it.

Hope..ahahaahaha. Well I like the idea, though the rest of his clothes doesn't really fit the time period, I like the bandana - to cover his scar. Let it be a solid black bandana

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:51 pm

I like him very much. I very much adore the starting scene too. Whom shall write the opening post?
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:28 am

I will.. open the post Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:38 am

Awesome, I shall eagerly await the post.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:01 am

It is posted, Its really long. I dont expect all posts to be that long.

And I apologize if there is confusion within it, I just got up like..10 minutes ago and typed it up. I dont even have my glasses on xDDD Sadly I wont be able to reply, I have to get ready to leave in a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:02 am

It's all good, I have to go to bed in a bit. I will post and then get my toosh to bed.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down