FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon/Riekon - Disturbia

Go down

Lemon/Riekon - Disturbia  Empty Lemon/Riekon - Disturbia

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Based off the movie: Disturbia

After many years of being best friends with Sean, he suddenly frames Robin (me) for burning a house. How ever the house doesn't burn down - the house is damaged. After trails Robin is bound to his home with House Arrest. Sean's true reason to why he frames Robin is kept a secret. Robin's parents are not together, and his mother never really pays attention him, there for he typically home alone, besides his best friend who comes over.

Sean lives 3 doors down from him, and he constantly finds himself spying on him when he can through his windows. Robin becomes suspicious that Sean may be up to much much more.
How ever, after 3 weeks of beginning to go insane, a female neighbor moves in. Who he quickly finds interest in.

--

So I will control Sean when the time comes to it.

Character sheet:

Name:
Description/ Picture: (Realistic or anime /drawing is accepted.. I will find a realistic picture)
Family / Pets : You will control your family, you may include pictures if you chose

Thats pretty simple- Personality will come out during the roleplay.

Any questions? I'll be glad to answer them, and if you have ideas I will consider them of course.

After we come to an agreement, I will post in IC and we will jump on in! Smile

Back to top Go down

Lemon/Riekon - Disturbia  Empty Re: Lemon/Riekon - Disturbia

Post by Lemon Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Sweet. Let me type up a character really quick, and a question, if I can think of one Wink

Lemon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:46 am

Name: Robin
Description: Lemon/Riekon - Disturbia  34272_463965314605_563234605_6210287_4192307_n
Edit: 5'9 with Amber brown eyes, a fit figure how ever not very muscular. So short..so boring. xD
Family: Divorced parents, lives with mother. No pets

Last edited by Riekon on Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemon Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:10 pm

Name: Mia Shaw
Description/ Picture:
Lemon/Riekon - Disturbia  I_heart_NY_by_SusanCoffey-e1283060486679
Mia is a fiery red head with pale skin. Her hair is never straight, always having a slight curl to it, while her eyes are a pale, dull green. She has more of a pear shape to her body, with a smaller chest and larger hips. Her legs are long for her height, which is just over five foot.
Family / Pets: Mia has three older brothers; two in college and one married. She is the last person in her house, other than her parents. Though she loves them, Mia's parents keep her on a tight leash and have high expectations for their daughter. Mia also has a mutt puppy, whose front leg was amputated, named Tripod.
Lemon/Riekon - Disturbia  Guard_Dog_by_JandDphotography

Lemon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:22 pm

Thats amazing.. Tripod. Too good. I'll write up an IC here soon. I've been very busy this saturday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lemon Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Thats fine and thanks.

Lemon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content