FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask the Ghost ~ 007

2 posters

Go down

Ask the Ghost ~ 007 Empty Ask the Ghost ~ 007

Post by Charlie the Ghost Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Ask the Ghost ~ 007 Asktheghost

The skies darken, and there is an evident air of a presence that surrounds you. The birds and bugs cease to make a sound, and the very air itself becomes icy cold. The wind dies down, and everything is still... for a few moments. Then, there is a voice.

Ask the Ghost ~ 007 Charliebew

Gyoodjay, Foggehs! Hurr-HAA! Huzzawr an' awll that! We've got to the sevunth episode of Ask the Gewst! Brilliant, chuffed as a bunny in breeches, is me.

Since we've finished a bit of a cycle, sort of loike a week o' episodes, lok this'd be the weekend, I've had a thought of maybe switch it up a bit. 'Ere' i' is: I'll ask the lot of YEW a question, 'stead o' the other way round. We can talk abou' it, and you lot can still ask me questions as well.

Ye ready? Roight, off we go, then. Wot'll I ask.... Oohoo! go' i'!
'Ere i' is, 'ere's the question:

WOT... is yer faverit color? And whoi.

Now don't juss answer the question and thassit nuffin' else. Be crea'ive. Ask me a question about somethin' wot has to do with yer favorite cullah. Ye can ask more than one question, if ye loike.

I looks forward to hearin' from ev'ryone at FOG, I does, so tell awll yer friends!
I'll juss wait 'ere. Bobby mods! You lot's gotta answer, too! Playse?
Faverit Cullah!

The voice remains, still but everpresent. The gentle breeze resumes softly, if hesitantly. The air remains like ice, but here and there a bug chirps or clicks... perhaps out of boredom, or is it anticipation? The shade over the sky hovers, silent, ominous, waiting....
Charlie the Ghost
Charlie the Ghost
Mascot
Mascot

Male

Back to top Go down

Ask the Ghost ~ 007 Empty Re: Ask the Ghost ~ 007

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Green!! cheers
But that's only if I have to pick one color. I also like Blue, Red, Yellow...
And there are several color combinations that I like as well.
Silver, Green and Gold.
Green and Yellow.
Blue and Silver.
Different shades of Blue, if that counts.
Green and Red.
Red and Black.

But mainly Green... Nod ...mainly Green. ^^
Why? Because it's the color of plants and dragons, I suppose. ^^ It has more warmth and action than blue, and it has more serenity and wisdom than red, and it has more diversity than yellow, and orange sucks, and purple is meh, and white awesome but just white, and black is awesome but just black. I guess. Aww

Do YOU like trees and dragons? Very Happy Which trees and/or dragons do you like? Are the trees still very green even though it's always cloudy on Caligo?
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 pm

"Blue! No, re-- Auuuuugh!"

Actually it's green. I thought it was blue all my childhood but I always wanted green and didn't see the connection. Figures. Anyway!

Do you recognize the quote up there? Monty Python, god I love them. Seriously they are awesome. And "The Quest for the Holy Grail" especially. I could watch that like everyday...or actually I think I'd be bored if I did that. There's only one movie I've watched once per day four days in a row and that's "Gamers 2: Dorkness Rising". Another awesome movie that all pen and paper role-players MUST see and all role-players should see.

Anyway my question is this: Do you ever see any movies, have you seen the ones I've mentioned? Or do you even know what a movie is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie the Ghost Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Ah, greeyne. Greeyne is noice, that it is. And cor blimey! we've got not one but two greeyne advacuts! Fancy that! Brilliant! Here now, let's organoize the questions.

Do you like trees and dragons?

Does I likes trees and dragons? Oh yeah, trees are just the bee's! Forests and woods are some of me faverut haunts! D'you get it? Haunts! Hurr-hurr-hee! Oi. Trees are great cos they haven't any troubles. They juss keep goin' at it, growin' and growin' no matter the weathah. Good bit o' wisdom that is, wot?

Dragons, though. First I heard of a dragon wos back a ways, and them weren't the greeyne ones. More red and grotty. Ewld manuscripts woshed up, tales from trapped merchants, and that. I likes dragons, I does. They make for smashing stories.

Are the trees very green even though it's always cloudy on Caligo?

Oh never doubtin', trees here on Caligo are greeyne as can be! Jolly well cloverish, a right proper chlorophyllish greeyne, is our trees.

Which trees and/or dragons do you like best?

I likes the tall Caligo beeches best. Used to be great for climbin' in, cos of the strong branches, back when I had me Grimmulkin. Great view! Climbin's not much fun as a gewst when you've only got half gravity, though. I can awlmost juss float up to the top.

For dragons, the greeyne fire-breathers I likes best, I does. Got a proper personality, I says. Lots and lots of more recent stories round the world have got 'em. Acktually me faverut dragon quote is from a scrap o' book woshed up, years 'n' years ago. It had a bit goes loike this:

'Sith faire Þe gren-scaled wyrm
Doth hygh in skyes to mak hes rooste,
So fain Þe huntre's will be strotht
Anned forthe unrivalt swyftely goe,
To fynde somme holping rockye pathe
Anned therwith scyrge Þe mightie beeste,
Byth swyrde anned pik be batht in blod.
So Þus Þen shalle hes feare be let,
Anned Þus shalle dragones golled be won.'

That bit got me well into dragons and no mistake. It's about gold and a greeyne dragon on a mountain-top. Mint, roight? Bleedin' brilliant.

Do you ever see any movies, have you seen the ones I've mentioned? Or do you even know what a movie is?

Crikey bloody blarmy! You got the refrunce! Spot on, Miss Daggah! Jolly grand! I loves Mon'y Pythun to smithers, I does! I sawr it years ago, when an English ship got in Caligo. Now I wotches it awll the toime on YouTchyube. The rest o' the world's internet is funny. And slow. But it's worth it! And I gets to talk to awll o' you fancy foggy folk. Lots less awfully boring the last few years.

I havun't seen Gamehs: Dawknis Roisin', but I think I'll go have a search. I moight not get it, bein' games are diffrunt on Caligo. Juss loike motion pictures. They're diffrunt, too. Sort of biggish, and it's got these... things on 'em. It's hard to explain. Too many words English hasn't got. Lok it's got rods and things, with pins on the end, and there's these colors. You'd have to see it. But yes, we see motion pictures awll the toime.

I'spose there's lots o' Mon'y Pythun fans, if a ship had it on it. That's mint.
Oi, remembah this?

WOT... is yer naym!
WOT... is yer qwest!
WOT... is the capi'ul of Assyria!

Och, I loves it! Hurr-hee-hee!

Righty-o, I'll close up this episode. You rest of Foggers, though, you lot still have got to answer the question someday, or yoo'll make me sad.

Be sure to ask lots and lots of questions afore the nex' episode! Ye can send 'em awll to me Proivut Messuging inbox 'ere at FOG. Scare the lot of ya next toime! Have a jolly brill week!

And tell awll yer friends,
Chaahley says BEW!!

The voice fades. Everything is still... for a few moments more. The gentle breeze resumes creating soft swirls in the unending mist. The air seems less icy, the bugs and birds seem to return as if there had never been a gap in their ambient whisperings. The shade over the sky rolls back. All is as it was. ...for now....
Charlie the Ghost
Charlie the Ghost
Mascot
Mascot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down