FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genetic Perfection: A Neko/future/Sci-Fi RP [ooc]

5 posters

Go down

Genetic Perfection: A Neko/future/Sci-Fi RP [ooc] Empty Genetic Perfection: A Neko/future/Sci-Fi RP [ooc]

Post by Eternity Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Genetic Perfection: A Neko/future/Sci-Fi RP [ooc] Rainbo10

The future has come to be, the year now 3010. The world has changed as we know it, the cities locked away and the utopia of life finally set upon our society. But that is the facade we see. Deeper, the world is corrupt. The government hungry for new advancements to keep the world turning, the economy in their control, and their armies unbeatable.

Their latest feats include Project: GenePerfect. Making the perfect hybrid of animals and humans to fight in the upcoming war. These soldiers have been failures in the years before, but now they can create people who are able to remain stable, and survive their conditions, and even be born as these hybrids and whatnot. Their attempts are trying to keep them as close to human as possible, but even in their most perfected cases, some still come out with ears, tails, longer fingernails or sharper teeth, and other unique traits signifying animal DNA.

Plot

This roleplay's plot will revolve around a group of people within the GenePerfect Labs, which is almost like a broad campus encased in a thick glass dome and barbed wire fencing. It will tell their story of becoming soldiers, and what becomes of them as they enter the war; what they will do when they are outside of the utopia and gates, where they can be free.

Rules

-I am the GM, so what I say goes. I also dictate the story. Side plots should be brought to my attention if you want one, and I am lenient, so I might provide you such if you ask kindly :3
-Abide by FOG's Casual Roleplay section requirements.
-Third person writing.
-No anthromorphics. You can have ears, tails, claws, fangs, pupils or eye colors that look like what your bred with. If you do something I don't like, I'll tell you when you post your character up and I'll ask you to correct it.
-Have fun?

Character Sheet:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]ID Number:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] [16-36]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Hybrid:[/b] [state what animal have you been mixed with genetically]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Brief Personality:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Weapon of Choice:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Glossary

Characters

Chapters

Chapter One: Call of the Wild

Last edited by Eternity on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Genetic Perfection: A Neko/future/Sci-Fi RP [ooc] Empty Re: Genetic Perfection: A Neko/future/Sci-Fi RP [ooc]

Post by Loki Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:25 pm

I'm reserving a space for this RP.

v_v

No matter how bogged down I get with RPs, you always seem to make another that I cannot resist but join.
... Dibs on a canine character!
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Genetic Perfection: A Neko/future/Sci-Fi RP [ooc] Empty Re: Genetic Perfection: A Neko/future/Sci-Fi RP [ooc]

Post by Kingmaker Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Name: Verghiel Koasen
Nickname: Vergy, Verge
ID Number: 1121
Hybrid: Viper

Appearance: Verghiel has black hair, down to his chin. It's unkempt, and quite often hides his eyes. Those eyes are venom-green, with slits for pupils. His skin is pale white. His teeth are all sharpened, and his canines are much thinner and longer. His face is slightly thin, pointed more towards the bottom, his chin a point.

Brief Personality: He's caustic, venomous. He's quite vain, narcissistic, and possessive. In other words, he's exactly like how you'd think of a snake-guy.

Skills: He is faster and stronger than normal, and he's quite flexible. His saliva itself is venomous (NO, YOU WON'T GET POISONED FROM KISSING HIM. THAT'S POISON, NOT VENOM. NO SNAKES ARE POISONOUS. GRRR.) so if he bites you, you'll start having heat rushes, high heart rate, etc. He is also an accomplished fighter, but rather reckless.
Weaknesses: He has one point on his back that has no bones or any dense muscle covering it. It is covered by a small patch of green scales, which while tougher than skin, still don't serve as adequate protection. Under that is a major artery. If that spot is pushed hard, hit, or poked, he might pass out. If it is pierced, he'd bleed out in minutes.
Weapon of Choice: He has a staff that pulls into a four-section staff connected by a thin garrotte-style wire. His other favorite weapon is a pistol. It's interchangeable between semi-auto and full-auto. He personally coats each bullet in his venom.
Other: The weakpoint I mentioned is ALSO an... Erm, sensitive area.

Last edited by Kingmaker on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Name: Lyris Faeltir
Nickname: Cerise
ID Number: 00340
Hybrid: Flamingo

Appearance:
Genetic Perfection: A Neko/future/Sci-Fi RP [ooc] Lost_a10

Brief Personality: Cerise is known for being somewhat timid, but relentlessly stubborn. Though she doesn't hurt anyone or try to go against anyone's opinions or requests, she still tries to do as she pleases. And even with her tough yet shy facade, she's a bit of a loner at times, and her gullibility can get her into more trouble than it's worth. But when pushed, she has an aggravated side that can be rather mean, and a side of her that knows what has to be done. Cerise, beyond that (and especially to her friends), can be quite kind, serene, and helpful when things get out of hand.

Skills:
-Flight
-Running speed up to 40 mph
-Should she need to, Cerise can survive off of water-borne lifeforms. Fish, algae, etc.
Weaknesses:
-Fire
-Deserts
-Good fighters
-Running for very long periods of time
-She is not very strong, though her evasive skills tend to make up for it
Weapon of Choice:
-Athena: A long handled blade with a slight curving shape to it.
Other:
-None

Side

Name: Avena ???
Nickname: Avalon
ID Number: 000009
Hybrid: Abyssinian Cat

Appearance:
Genetic Perfection: A Neko/future/Sci-Fi RP [ooc] C0f8fa10

Skills:
-She can hear for almost up to three hundred feet
-Completely silent, she's able to stalk prey without being heard
-Her tongue has prongs on it and special sensors that allow her to stalk prey via tasting the earth
-She has the unique talent of communicating with other animals
-Fast on her feet
Weaknesses:
-Airborne anything
-Timid and shows signs of abuse
Weapon of Choice:
-None
Other:
-She is one of the ten original Nekos, and she is the only one left.

Side

Name: Zafir Oeno
Nickname: Scorpio
ID Number: 000231
Hybrid: Scorpion (unknown beyond such)

Appearance:
Genetic Perfection: A Neko/future/Sci-Fi RP [ooc] Zhansh10

Skills:
-The underside of his nails have toxin underneath them, and are very sharp and longer than average
-He is steady and careful
-Can endure great extremes of temperature and pain
-A great fighter
Weaknesses:
-Water
-Airborne
Weapon of Choice:
-Crescent Halberd
Other:
-Is totally loyal to the GenePerfect Scientists and Trainers
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingmaker Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Oh, I LOVE that last picture. I want him :`(
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Name: Fenrir Vánagandr
Nickname: Fen or Fenrir
ID Number: 117021
Hybrid: Wolf
Appearance:
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/clubs/1/91624m.jpg" alt="" />
Ears, canines, and tail are exactly what one would expect from a wolf. The hair on his head extends down into a shallow widow's peak.

Brief Personality:
Typically calm, quiet, and always observing his surroundings, but has a tendency to become hyper and playful whenever he gets bored. Fenrir has a very strong pack instinct due to his canine genes. This instinct makes him extremely loyal to whomever he views as the "Alpha" and will not hesitate to perform any task assigned to him by that role. Though that is not to say he is a drone, if his leader shows signs of being reckless, selfish, or weak, Fenrir will no longer view them as the leader and cease following orders. As a safety precaution, his handlers made it a point to condition him so that he will never strive for "Alpha" status among his "pack".

Skills:
-Enhanced hearing and sense of smell
-Increased endurance
-Resistance to cold
-Excellent strength, especially when pulling and carrying
Weaknesses:
-Sensitive to loud noises or harsh smells
-Heat and fire
-Functioning without a leader
Weapon of Choice:
-Dual Panthera Blades
-Spike Blade
Other:
If separated from his "pack" or "Alpha" for prolonged periods, Fenrir is likely to become extremely aggressive and reckless, often releasing his frustrations on whatever is around him.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 pm

I really shouldn't, but I can't resist. May I reserve a spot?
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Surely you may :3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Name: Maki-Hira
Nickname: Mata
ID Number: 001251
Hybrid: Ring-tailed Lemur (Lemur catta)
Appearance:
Genetic Perfection: A Neko/future/Sci-Fi RP [ooc] Mata10
Because of his DNA, Mata inherited the following traits from the lemur: Furry rotatable ears, large orange-magenta eyes that can see in light or darkness, elongated canines, scent-sensitive nose, padded palms and longer than average nails and a long prehensile tail with scent glands.
Brief Personality: Mata is nonchalant and inventive, often chattering with others or even himself just to keep himself occupied. His curiosity can lead him into unnecessary trouble, but it also makes him a great scout and he generally cares for those he surrounds himself with. He is, however, very possessive of certain objects and will sometimes steal, though more out of curiosity than malice.
Skills:
Acrobatic feats and the ability to climb or hold on to nearly anything
Able to recognize people by scent as well as mark objects with own scent
Bursts of energy, speed or strength
Weaknesses:
Stamina
Extremes of temperature
Will become winded after bursts of energy
Weapon of Choice: Fire Meteor Hammer
Other: Mata with often mark things will his own scent.

Last edited by Bird of Hermes on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:51 pm

I'm reserving a spot Razz
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:40 am

Name: Raiden Salvador
Nickname: Raid
ID Number: 035619
Hybrid: Varanus salvator (Water Monitor Lizard)
Appearance:
Genetic Perfection: A Neko/future/Sci-Fi RP [ooc] Race_argonian
Inherited scale skin, has a tail, snout like nose with mouth right under it, sharp teeth, big eyes, and a long lizard tongue Razz

Brief Personality: Raid has grown only a little out of his shell since his birth, he had always been shy but has branched out a bit to some people. He's a strong willed being, and even though he's shy, he has a sense of pride. He has a little sense of humor, but usually approaches everything seriously.

Abilities:
Incredibly Strong Swimmer
Very strong jawed
Sharp Claws
Light on his feet, able to walk almost silently

Weaknesses:
Easily winded unless provided water
Very susceptible to changes of weather

Weapon of Choice: Curved Short Sword
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down