FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shipwrecked Wonder [Dagger&Ryona] OOC

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shipwrecked Wonder [Dagger&Ryona] OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: Shipwrecked Wonder [Dagger&Ryona] OOC

Post by Gadreille Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:47 pm

thats good Smile I love it too!

edit: I realized I've been forgetting to italicize my quotes. If you see a quote directed at her that I didn't put in italics let me know...I just fixed as many as I could find.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Shipwrecked Wonder [Dagger&Ryona] OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: Shipwrecked Wonder [Dagger&Ryona] OOC

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Ah, that's fine. It's understandable to forget that.

I'm sorry I haven't posted so far. I got into my head to research future studying options (for next autumn) this weekend. And it ate a lot of my time, and so did a party I thought was only like two hours but was instead eight I think (I had a lot of fun though). I should get to it tomorrow evening though, aka your afternoon. I'm sorry for the delay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Its alright, I know things happen. Real life is your primary focus. I just hope that you can find time to continue this because I really do enjoy it. It has been one of my favorites.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Of course I'll have time. I just didn't find time this weekend. I'll get a post written today. Promise. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Once again, I'm taking my own sweet time. I don't know exactly when I'll have time to post, but some time this coming week (the one starting tomorrow) I'll squeeze it in. Unfortunately I have a lot of school assignments and some other stuff. It's a lot happening right now in my real life, so that's why my posting is so slow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:10 pm

It's fine, got a lot on my plate as well.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Truly sorry it took me so long to post, but at least I've finally done it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:03 am

Hey! How are you? Are you still interested in this one on one? And do you have time? ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2