FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone over the weekend on a convention!

3 posters

Go down

Gone over the weekend on a convention! Empty Gone over the weekend on a convention!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:21 pm

In my time GMT+1, I'll be gone from about noon Friday until 5-6 pm Sunday (9th-11th April). You'll have to count yourselves what that becomes in your time. But before/around noon on Sunday for all Americans.

So it's not long, but I am in a RP and preparing for a RP in OOC. So I thought I'd let you all know, if you haven't heard through IRC already.

I promise to have a lot of fun, at least I hope you want me to have fun. Wink

I'll see you all Sunday.

With love,
Felicia, aka Miss_Dagger

Back to top Go down

Gone over the weekend on a convention! Empty Re: Gone over the weekend on a convention!

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:39 am

Have fun! cheers Take pictures if you can! ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Gone over the weekend on a convention! Empty Re: Gone over the weekend on a convention!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:11 am

My camera! Thanks for reminding me! Very Happy

EDIT::

Aaah! I can't find it. Will search a little more in a bit, still have a few hours before my class...

SECOND EDIT::

Found it! *lets out a relieved sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Yay! I look forward to hearing how the trip went. I hope it as free of stress and as full of fun as possible. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:23 am

Yes, I've had a wonderful time. Now I just have to figure out a place where I can post about.

And yes, now I am home. I managed to use a little internet on the con, if anyone wondered why I still managed to write some things here. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:26 am

Welcome back, Dagger! Glad you enjoyed yourself at the convention.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Welcome back, MD! cheers

If you want to tell us about it, you could do so here, or you could probably post it in the chatterbox thread (but that seems a little beneath what the topic deserves), or you could probably justify making a new topic in the General Discussion area. I'm not sure which would be best, but it would probably be simplest to continue in here, in the thread we heard about it from. ^^

Any way is fine, really. Chatterbox can have anything random. General Discussion can have everything from birthdays to random philosophical debates. Absence, Leave, and Return Notices could conceivably hold a lot more information than just "I'll be gone over here," and, "I'm back, now."

Up to you. ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:21 pm

I could start a general discussion about conventions, with my con experience as a basis. Yes, that has potential, no? Been to four cons total now, although only two different ones. Smile I'll write up a post today or tomorrow. Yes, sir. Very Happy
(Depends how much time I spend in the irc channel, me suspects.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 3:15 pm

I'mma updating here because I'll be gone Wednesday 2 pm to Sunday afternoon/evening. I'll have no internet, no loop holes this time. So I'll first on Sunday be able to answer threads if they've been updated.
I'll be having fun on the country side with my two best friends, so yeah. And playing with my iPad I suspect!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down