FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity/K.O.II (ooc)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Eternity/K.O.II (ooc) Empty Eternity/K.O.II (ooc)

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Plot ideas

1) A set of twins is born, Taura and Avaltha, one to the Mother, one to the Mistress. When battle strikes forth between the two, Taura is the one to lose. She loses in this fight her immortality. In her refusal to just take this loss, she sets out to the Elementals, to learn of great power and become immortal once more. And when her goal is complete, she will take out Avaltha at all costs necessary. But the journey to the Elementals is a hard one, and she just can't manage alone.

2) A wizard named Suvio has become renowned for his notorious ways. He is a dark man, a wizard of great power. But he cannot hold within him the power he so desperately seeks. But he has hope. His son, Isaac, shall be his experiment and his pride. He seeks power, instilling it in this small boy, in hopes to create the perfect warrior for the Mistress. But what stops him?
He had asked for challenges the moment he took Isaac from his mother. His mother, Valentina Rogan, refuses to let her son go. She hunts for him, searching with all her might. And when she realizes what's becoming of her son, her fury will show no mercy. She travels to fight, her reasons sacred, and close to home.

Characters/Coupling of Characters

Calanon & Taura

Eternity/K.O.II (ooc) Calataura

~Eternity

Last edited by Eternity on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Eternity/K.O.II (ooc) Empty Re: Eternity/K.O.II (ooc)

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:12 pm

[[updated: November 15th, 2010]]
((see original post below line-break.))

Main Characters
Our main characters are Taura and Calanon.
Their appearances change as the plot advances.
Appearance during Act 1:
Eternity/K.O.II (ooc) Calauraact1

Taura (Aura)
Name: Taura (Name: Aura)
Race: Human (Race: Goddess)
Height: 5'6" [?]
Hair: Black, just past shoulder-length (Hair: Ivory Gold, long)
Eyes: White with violet flecks (Eyes: Violet)
Bio: Woke up one day naked and alone. Made her years-long path through human lands and troubles to the borders between human lands and elven lands, where she was set upon and overcome by strange beasts. She would have bled to death but for the quick attentions of the elf wizard Calanon.
(Bio: Daughter of the Mother, Aura recently lost a battle against her sister Avaltha, Spawn of the Mistress. Aura's quest now, stuck in a human body and having adopted the name Taura, is to regain her immortality and face Avaltha again, finally overcoming her once and for all.)

Calanon
Name: Calanon
Race: Elf
Height: 6'2"
Hair: Light Blond, medium/short
Eyes: [?]
Bio: Calanon has been a wizard for much of his life, though he was never sure enough of himself to try to take the next step on his wizard's journey. He took to living on the wild border between elven and human lands, where he met different kinds of people and made some good friends. One day, a girl appeared half dead in the forest near his house. Almost immediately he heard the call of destiny, and answered it.

[posted: September 6th, 2009]

I'm not so good at coming up with ideas from scratch. (though I can, in a pinch)
What I'm good at is taking a seed and growing a forest. Smile
That's how Sephiris: The Price of Peace was born. Wink

- Literacy
- Good grammar
- Creativity
- Sense of realism even in fantasy
+ Long posts
+ Challenging roleplayer
+ Male characters (since I prefer playing females)
~ Unique/original storyline
~ Interesting characters; depth, complexes, intriguing twists/flaws, unique traits, etc...
~ Realistic|Modern :
Fantasy|Modern/Other :
Sci-Fi/Futuristic|Futuristic :
~ Romance (I really like romance, but it's not my first basis. It's something I like later in a roleplay to create drama within a story-line's main flow)
~ Action: Violence, realism, danger, emotion; etc. I want things to be good. Realism even in fantasy; this means that no character can really be dispassionate or constantly nonchalant. I want something interesting. Action surpasses violence too my dearies. Action means ''edge of your seat'', be it by verbal confrontation or an ironic climax, or bla bla bla. Get the picture?

I am so Thumbs Up with all of this! xDDD
Romance is great when you can fit it into a deeeeep story.
And deeeeeep stories require deeeeeep settings, which I get a high from making.

And, like you suggested, please please High Fantasy! Hyper

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:26 pm

Hahaha, all right. WELL LET ME THINK TANK FOR ABOUT FIFTEEN SECONDS and see what comes of it...

-AHA! I have an idea, that was an old idea of mine, that I can revamp.

SHWEET let me go dig it up.

-------------

The travel was far from the Wastelands; where Taura had spent much of her time training. Teaching herself to fight like she had when she was immortal; before her power had been ripped from her body, leaving her weak and alone.

Seven years, it has been now. She feels it. The onslaught of darkness, the thick clouds shrouding the sun. It is dim during these days, as though an everlasting storm is just on the verge of existing here over Epsil. It is never bright, not as it once was.
Eternal night is coming, and when it does, Avaltha's wicked Shadow Pawns will finally help her in her final effort to take over.

Thus an effort had to be made.
This effort...

========================

okay, I'm going to sum this up as best I can.
There were two goddesses, one of darkness, one of light. Sister Goddesses of Lore, meant to maintain a balance. When the Taura (the light goddess) realizes her sister Avaltha is doing wrong with her power, she engages her. Now Avaltha's wrongdoing was involved with a war on earth that threatened the balance. BLA BLA
So Taura lost. The human world rumored that the Goddess of Light was dead, and darkness reigned upon the earth. Crime and decadence fell upon the people.

But Taura did not die. She was left alive, to be a mortal. And now, there is only one option left. To regain her immortality she must find the four Lore diamonds (not really diamonds). These four stones contain the magics of the Fathering Gods, and together can make a person immortal.

NOW It goes two places from here.

- - It can either take place between the mortal Taura, who I have a character sheet for, and your character. ORRRR
I was thinking that perhaps Taura, who is remaining in hiding so that Avaltha doesn't know of her existence, calls for a small set of ''heroes'' to go forth for her and find the stones.

I know that had to be the crappiest explanation ever, but, it's been a while. I'll have to go look at all the information I've got saved somewhere about the land and all that good mess.

So "yay" or "nay"?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:35 pm

OMG YOU LIKE HIGH FANTASY

Scratch my previous idea (unless you like it, and no I'm totally not high at the moment).

I'm going to link you to a character archive post of mine that describes a world called the "Otherworld". IT is high fantasy. And the storyline is ... I'll tell you once you look at it.

MY THINK TANK IS OVERLOADING.

Otherworld Information
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Ok well here is my little idea, you guys have fun with it and let me know what you all decide Smile

Here is the idea:

Creation:
The world was created by four great spirits.

The humans are a special group of beings that are changelings, each granted one other form of one of the creatures of either Manhalla or Beutina. When the changelings were created, they began to worship these spirits. They began as worshiping all four, but slowly they split into four parts of a whole; each group worshiped each spirit separately.

Changelings physically change between human and animal form, but it is not a biological affect. They change using the magic of the mind. Their mind is made of two separate entities, and concentrating on one can make you change into it. Therefore, the human can be clothed, and change into an animal, and the clothes will disappear along with the human form, as long as the mind wills it. It takes training, and the first change is always the most difficult. It usually happens at the fifth year of life. There is only one animal form each changeling may take.

Iabet was the father of time and change. He shaped what Manhalla had brought to the world, and shaped the will of the changelings. Those who worshiped Iabet were granted the power of long life; they became the shapers of the world, living past time and through change. Although granted this great boon, they lost another; they are no longer changelings. Some are born as spirits of animals with long life, others born human and stay human through all of their long years.

Beutina was the mother of all things that lived in the water. She created the seas, rains, and rivers. She was more powerful than any of the three, but was limited to her own realm.
Those who worshiped Beutina became very powerful; but like her, they were limited to the waters. Most stay in their changeling form, not wanting to venture on land where they are powerless.

Manhalla was the mother of the earth and the bringer of life. All that is of earth, she created. She can take any form of her creations: a tree, an animal, or even one of her beloved creatures, the human changelings.

Shalintar was the death bringer- she lived in the fires and she was the one who carried the human’s soul to the next life. She could take the form of a human, but most will face her in the shape of a dragon.

All non-water changelings either Manhalla or Shalintar, and each became equally as powerful as the other. They used to work together as two parts of a greater whole, but now war is between them, neither able to understand the other’s way of life.

Background:
Life in this world is basically a series of war skirmishes between the Manhalla Clan and Shalintar Clan. The Iabet Clan and Beutina Clan do not participate in the warfare for now, merely observe the happenings between the two changeling clans. Violence has been blown out of proportion when a dangerous Manhalla leader, Chrazt, begins mobilizing large armies to attack.

So that is my crappy mini-summary, and I have to go eat dinner so forgive me if there are errors Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:38 pm

lol I think we should've created a chat room. Poor K.O. you're getting overwhelmed by roleplaying women.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:54 pm

I'm up for either Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:57 pm

The plotline for my idea is (I've already described this to Ryona) about a fourth god that has been sentenced to live alone in a folklore land beyond Ahe (a large entrancing forest, where most people get lost). But as the Umohe (guardian predators of balance in Ahe) begin to disappear, the Ahe is opening up. And from Riyz, the land devoted to darkness, comes Inteus, the fourth god. Angry at his punishment, he returns to cast hell to this earth, and destroy his brothers and sister, and regain the power he believes he deserved.

I didn't tell Ryona this.

The way characters come about and together is also decided.
Leo, the Shaman, is a mysterious character through and through. He appears to the characters, bringing them together, and leading them throughout this journey. He holds a great secret, and holds the key to defeating Inteus. But his guiding hand is useless without a flock of warriors, now isn't it?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Well I think we should just go with yours. You are really excited about it, and have thought it through a bit more Smile I'll save mine for another time!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Lol okay, but only if you don't mind. Actually, the Otherworld and that character set is apart of a book I'm working on. So I've kind of had it all worked out for a long time. I've tried it twice in one on one roleplays, and it never takes off like I wish it would.

Now, K.O.II, if you like it, I think we might be set.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:06 pm

*eats quick dinner*
*comes back to find so very much*
*reads everything*

Ryona can be in with us, I guess. Very Happy

Now, let me see if I can contribute... a little something.

*edits this post*
High Fantasy = Elves and Dragons, to me. So! ....let's see if I can combine all three of our ideas.

<World> Is created by Goddess of Light.
"Goddess of Darkness" = Mistress of the Underworld.
We can call them the Mother and the Mistress.

The Mother has many immortal servants, but her greatest servants are the Elementals, four gods of Fire, Earth, Water, and Air.
Their names are Aunos keeper of Fire, Eiras keeper of Earth, Eulos keeper of Water, and Aelos keeper of Air. They keep watch over the Shields of Life: the Fire Emblem, the Earth Seal, the Signet of Water, and the Windstone. Without these four shields in place, atoms would fly apart, spirits would not be bound inside their bodies, the world would explode.

(Obviously the plot can't involve stealing one of these Shields and putting it back. The Elementals must guard them at all costs.)

The Elementals are also sources of elemental power. Aspiring wizards make pilgrimages to them and pass tests to be granted magic.

As for the immortal servants of the Mother, I figure that's a good thing for Taura to be. But I'd rather not she be Eternity's character, unless her romance partner is also immortal--like an elf ^_^ --or if by, um, joining, he can become immortal as she regains her immortality.

Now, first off, we need a map, if this is REALLY going to be High Fantasy.
I'll handle that, unless either of you would like to take a stab at it first.
Would we like a continent, a bit of a continent, an island, a group of continents and islands, or a whole world?

I'll come up with more after hearing what you two think. Very Happy

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Kalon Ordona II wrote:
Ryona can be in with us, I guess. Very Happy

Don't die of enthusiasm...Razz
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:26 pm

I didn't mean to sound reluctant. Razz

Anyways... *points to edited post*

We're nowhere NEAR starting. We need a deeeeep setting, remember? XD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Hoe-lee shit.

WELL K.O., you've left me astonished, and if I were normal, I'd be speechless. BUT SINCE I'M NOT: First off, I really like what you've done with the collection of ideas. I should consult you next time I have a writer's block.

And next, I don't have the means to make a map, nor the mentality. Map-making is up to you unless Ryona chooses to take it upon herself (which I think, for some reason, she won't) <-- Just a feeling. lol. I know I won't stop you.

For land mass composure. Hm, I think we'd be able to start out with just a mass of land; a continent or something? But I think it would be interesting perhaps if we had islands or continents nearby (not great oceans away), so that traveling may progress further.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Sounds great to me.
I don't have photoshop, but that's never stopped me before. Wink

How about races?
And dragons! They should fit in somehow.

Major cities?
Where should the Elementals be located?
Wizards will probably play a big role. They should be rare, but not too rare.

Since it's just going to be us three, we can really have a tight plot.
However, since there's three, how will Romance fit in?

Hey, should I play a girl to be with Ryona in addition to the guy for Eternity? Very Happy

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:41 pm

I'd say a series of islands connected to one main island or corner of a continent. I would love to make a map but I wouldn't know where to start lol. So...you are right Very Happy

Dragons...I love dragons and tamers Smile

Edit: I do have photoshop, so if you come up with a basic map, I can make it pretty for you Smile If you want.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:42 pm

That'd be great, Ryona!! Let's do that, for the map! Very Happy

Also, *points to edited bit in my post--the romanticky bit*

Dragons and tamers are awesome!

Let's have different kinds of dragons with differing intelligence levels!

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:43 pm

So...

<.<
>.>

seeing how you guys are at an odd number...

>.>
<.<

and I've been really wanting to doing something high-fantasy... Think I could join in?

If not its cool. Never hurts to ask, though. Very Happy
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Well I DO have a high fantasy already going, you know.
Sephiris: The Price of Peace is very High Fantasy. Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:45 pm

If you role play male, I don't have to be male...and if Danger joins, then we are even! Smile

And we need this moved to casual or advanced...

It's always good to start something new! It's easier to join an RP that is still in the works, so you can grow with it rather than strive to memorize all of the new info. (that's why I never joined sephiris...sorry...)
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Kalon Ordona II wrote:Well I DO have a high fantasy already going, you know.
Sephiris: The Price of Peace is very High Fantasy. Very Happy

That thread is 22 posts in and over 5 people deep. I don't like playing catch up. Razz

edit- I second everything Ryona said! Very Happy
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:51 pm

OKAY

So each Elemental should reign in a place where their power peaks. As in, the water Elemental reigns maybe on a small island where the water runs fluently, or maybe the fire one near a volcano.

Wizards should be keepers of the magic, magic that the Elementals have created. If a wizard were to spill the beans, the darkest of hearts could end up using this magic for the worst. And even then things could spiral even worse.

Races:

Elves
Trolls
Dwarves
Humans

Maybe "Immortal" is a race, depending on creative freedom.

Classes: about anything, thinking how D&D expands widely in class.

Magic others:

Perhaps Dragons can have some meaning in working for the Mother and the Mistress. Maybe Dragons are guardians of sorts. Not of the seals, but maybe of a greater secret
Maybe there is a way to use the shields without disturbing the balance of life as we see it. Maybe there is a way to manipulate them to shape life in the image we want it to be; which would be great motive for a villian.

Who knows.

ALSO

Okay, Danger's in. NO MORE. lol.

And it's still remaining in one on one because it's technically ''private''. Now any greater a number I'll end up moving it. But otherwise, it's still not open for others to roleplay, so it's ''private''.

Danger, are you in or out? I don't want to add more than four, and four was pushing it for me because I originally don't do more than two when it comes to one on one, and three on occasion.
Danger, if you join this, you are going to HAVE to post regularly, because I know how you are sweety, lol.

You want in?

And if not, let's remember that I usually play multiple characters. I'll only use one if this thing has such a great number of characters in it already.

AND
AND
CAN WE PLEASE STOP POSTING SO I CAN F***ING POST?!>! lol
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:03 am

Well, I'm 100% down for this, but what's posting regularly? Once every day or so? I mean I think I can keep up with the likes of three.

LOL! You can't count ACP! There was like 7 peeps and it was right in the middle of Summer! Everyone was out of school and living on the internet and posting like 3 times a day!

But in all seriousness... If one post - one post every other day isn't regular then... maybe I should sit this one out... :/

Last edited by Hello Danger on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:05 am

I will say, and I hope you can all agree with me on this one, that I like to have at least one past daily. Maybe during the week I can understand every other day. But the a-post-a-day thing is something I favor.

The main reason I like one on ones, or er, privates, is because they generally move faster and you don't have to wait on people.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:20 am

I assume you mean each of us posting once a day?

I don't know if I will be able to keep up with that. School is starting soon, and I don't know what my workload will be like. The classes are all upper division but they may be easier than I suspect. However, if they are difficult I may not have time to post that much.

If this is an issue I don't mind backing out.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:23 am

I have an idea.

Hello and Ryona; if you both post at a slower rate, and you're male/female, both seeking high fantasy... Why don't you two have a one on one ? lol. Just makes sense, but I kind of like that idea better. Four is crowded for me, three pushing it. I was hoping to have one or two one on ones, not a four in one.

I know this sounds mean of me, but what do you guys think? I'd love to help you guys with a storyline or something if you like, but I don't really like to get too full, and I'm a rapid poster, which can be intimidating at time.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:25 am

It's cool.

I'll back out.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:25 am

I concur with Eternity's idea! Smile

I don't have school, so I'd be able to keep up with the kind of rate Eternity and I are into.

Danger and Ryona should do a 1-on-1 Very Happy

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:27 am

Okay, so I think that we break apart from here. Ryona, are you cool with that? If you still want, I can do a private one with you. But if you and Hello Danger are going to do one, possibly, it might be too much.

I mean, I have school too, and take CL classes like some weirdo, my oddness is it takes me like ten minutes to chuck out a nice post. So *shrug* I post multiple times in a day, and being a Mod, I stick around for long periods of time.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:29 am

IDEA!!

We could have both 1 on 1's be connected somehow!!

We could all share this OOC, but we'd split into two 1 on 1's!! Very Happy
Wouldn't that be the coolest??
I don't think I've ever heard of that being done before!

That way me and Ryona could still make the map!

We could even have each other's actions and accomplishments in the role-plays affect the other!! xDD

Like if me and Eternity post faster, our RP could be in the past, and your RP could be at a later time or age!

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next