FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruu + Eternity

2 posters

Go down

Ruu + Eternity  Empty Ruu + Eternity

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:24 pm

-Place holder for vital information and whatnot-
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Ruu + Eternity  Empty Re: Ruu + Eternity

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Mkay, so what kind of character would you like to, or prefer to play? Mine will be female to boot, unless you mind and wish me to play a male. I'm asking as well so I can build my character to helpfully foil your own- making a more interesting experience lol.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:29 pm

~You can roleplay whatever gender you feel most comfortable with. Smile I usually RP as male characters. I like to RP as younger characters, or characters who grow up with a rather sheltered view of the world, often to their detriment.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Awesome. Hm, any particular physical setting you'd like to begin in? Actually, if you'd be willing to make first character sheet, I can just about go completely off of it to help determine where we could possibly begin, and it would also give me the reason as to why my character would come around. ^_^'
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm

~Alrighties! Give me a few minutes and I'll edit this reply with a character. Smile

EDIT: I hope this is okay. I left it somewhat vague so we have room to grow and tweak things.

Name: Reyhir (Rey)
Personality: Reyhir is a happy boy, eager to please, but misinformed of the outside world. Even when they lived in the small town, his mother rarely had him associate with other children and she was especially wary around adults. He tends to take things literally which often leads to awkward situations. He enjoys the things a small child would enjoy such as sweets, toys, and games. And yet...there are times when he is suddenly very solemn and pensive, saying things that children his age would never say, wise beyond his years. He understands that his mother had some kind of secret she could never bring herself to tell him. He doesn't understand why the soldiers attacked his home town...What did they do wrong to deserve such a fate?
Bio: Reyhir was born a very sickly child, and very few thought he would make it. Just when it seemed like his tiny light was going to go out, a kind fairy laid a blessing on him. This was the first gift. Though she could not cure him completely, he was able to have a fairly normal childhood. He would get headaches often and tire easily, but other than that would be fine. His mother was an affectionate woman, but at times he would catch her crying. He never knew his father and often wondered if that had something to do with it. One day, while he was sitting quietly by a pond, a soft glow surrounded him and a voice whispered in his ears. From that time on, he found he could use a type of magic that was practically non-existent in the world, the power of Light. This was the second gift. He thought his mother would be happy, but she just turned away and Rey caught the glint of tears in her eyes. Why was she crying? Had he done something wrong? It was right after this that they moved from their home in a rather large town to a small cottage in the woods. Reyhir was ten years old at the time, and he would have only two years of the precious time with his mother. In those years, his mother became increasingly agitated and worried and Reyhir began having nightmares. Nightmares of a strange beast and a terrible darkness....He never told his mother about those dreams, however...And later, he wished he would have...When he was twelve years old, he happened upon a glowing gem, a lapis lazuli. He reached down to pick it up and as he held it in his hands, he felt invigorated and renewed. It was then that he spotted smoke in the distance. The town they had once lived in was burning. In fact, though Reyhir did not know this, the entire country was under attack. Soldiers poured into defenseless towns and villages, burning them to the ground and taking young children the age of twelve prisoner. His mother ran out to look for him, gasping when she saw the stone he clutched. She sighed and made a strange sign on his forehead. The sign began to glow brightly, the third gift. Reyhir's mother gave him a gentle hug and a kiss, and then he fell asleep. When he awoke, he found himself deep in the forest, lost and alone except for the final words of his mother...
Appearance: Reyhir is a child with light brown hair cut short around his neck. His eyes are the sea-green color of the sea. He is slight and small for his age of twelve years. He is clothed in simple child's garments of a drab color, but wears a night blue cloak around his shoulders, the last thing he has from his mother. Around his neck was placed the lapis lazuli, somehow inlaid on a golden chain.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:15 am

Name: Yuri Mephistin

Appearance: Yuri stands at 5'8, a tall and rather intimidating female despite her seemingly and deceivingly slender physique. She's almost androgynous at first glance, boyish in her limber, almost lanky posture. An onlooker may quickly take on the assumption that she's a street right or thief by nature by just her body shape and size alone- but alas they'd be wrong. Her skin is a rich deep tan, marked with scars and a few odd markings. Hands bear callouses abstractly along their digits, wrapped often bound by gloves with the fingers cut off and a few scratches cut into them- the hands themselves symbols of labor and the carrying of a blade. Her otherwise attire tends to be fitting beneath a loose tattered cloak of some sort, often in shades of dark brown, blacks, or other nearby shades. Hair falls around an angular and somewhat exotic facial structure, razored layers of sleek, straight black that frame a commonly lackluster or emotionless expression of dull boredom and a lack of amusement. Eyes, narrow and somewhat oriental in shape, are an almost silvery blue, a dark shade that often in the night appears black, stare out from the painting of wet coal liner that creates a lovely black outline that seems more rugged and smokey than professionally done for appeal. Thin, bow-shaped lips are often a bit on the dryer side, displaying that same unchallenged look of despondent idleness. And between and around these features, is a rather ordinary but pointed little nose, and slender arched brows that add an almost naturally dark look to the woman. Facial paint is often attributed to her, giving her a gruesome tribal appearance to others, and most noticeable of all things- and the things that most notice the fastest- are the assortment of weapons often found on Yuri's figure, obscured perhaps by a cloth or a belt, by a fold of the cloak.

History: -Will fill in-

Other: Yuri is a rogue of sorts. She's for hire for a multitude of things. Need something stolen? Someone kidnapped? Someone "offed"? Well she's dabbled in a bit of all the darker things, and she's become quite popular with a more high-paying crowd. If Yuri comes with a job, the chance the task given to her will be let off easy, is extremely unlikely. Failure is not an option.

(More info to come).

I'll add the history tomorrow, I'm about to hit the hay~.

Goodnight for now, and hopefully we can kick this thing up soon Very Happy.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:18 am

~Looks great! I look forward to RPing with you! Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist