FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caligo: Battle of the Illuminors [OOC] *FULL*

+3
Neschume
Dio the Awesome
Fate Flyer
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Caligo:  Battle of the Illuminors [OOC]  *FULL* - Page 3 Empty Re: Caligo: Battle of the Illuminors [OOC] *FULL*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:43 am

Ryona Noel wrote:Allie's lecture reminds me of...well...me Smile

I wonder why? Hide

Back to top Go down

Caligo:  Battle of the Illuminors [OOC]  *FULL* - Page 3 Empty Re: Caligo: Battle of the Illuminors [OOC] *FULL*

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Well, we're still waiting on Neschume and Tempest to post, so if you guys wouldn't mind going soon...?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:33 am

Well, I was going to go last, but if I am holding things up I will post now!

Neschume, you going to post first?
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:19 am

Nescshume Last visit : Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:49 pm

I think you might want to go ahead Neutral
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:12 pm

*raises eyebrows* All right, well that's odd. They never said anything about going anywhere, so... Lol yeah, I guess that means it's your turn, Tempest. If Nes doesn't return/say anything here soon, we'll just have to not include him in the RP (which is just fine, since he never made a post yet).
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:27 am

I've fallen slightly ill, so if I don't make a post soon please don't hate me.
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:26 pm

It's cool.

I was wondering...how are we all going to meet up? Are you (Fate) going to initiate the group getting together, or are we just going to continue RPing separately?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:06 am

Lol I was wondering that when I saw everyone's posts. I initially figured we'd all meet up in the city somehow, but I suppose we need to think up a catalyst to jump start the events. I'm guessing it would have something to do with the two Illuminors. I'm not entirely sure where this is going, so I'm completely open to suggestions, if anyone has any.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:10 pm

Perhaps it should be a chain reaction sort of thing. One character searches out another, and then that one runs into another, etc...
Instead of one person just having to plan it all out.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:01 pm

I think that could work. I was having Lux deliver a message (something from the supposed Gods that he is still in contact with). Perhaps it could be to one of the other characters? That would link two of them, and perhaps I could, at the same time, integrate Imstad. Beyond that, I have no ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:12 pm

I've posted. It isn't hugely long, but I don't believe all posts have to be.

I didn't actually put in a section introducing Deniel because I haven't had time to fully read over everyone else's post, so I wouldn't trust myself to make an accurate one.

Hope that is satisfactory though! Smile
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:08 pm

Argh. Sorry, I just noticed your post, Tempest. My computer never tells me when new posts are made here (I think this message board doesn't agree well with Macs), so I have to remember to check each thread individually.

Oh, and don't worry -- the length is fine! Smile That was a great post! So, what's this case?

I think that's a good idea, Ryona and Silvone. Nod I think having Lux delivery a message to another character of ours could work. My character is basically just looking for specific types of birds, lol, so she could really have the opportunity to bump into anyone. Why she would hang around them though is still really up in the air. Hmm. I fail at working through these initial greeting things. Perhaps, some of our characters already know one another?? That would make things much more easy, not to mention believable, since we wouldn't be like, "Hey! What are you up to? Cool, can I join you?" XD

I'm going to try and get my post up tomorrow, if I can.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Chances are you would run into one of those who are 'exiled', like Silv's or Diodri's character (if I remember correctly...)
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Great post, Fate! Very descriptive Clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Aw, thanks, Silvone. ^^ I didn't want to get too ahead of myself, since we're still in the process of figuring out just what all to do with our characters. I imagine the outsiders though will end up playing a big role.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Ok I know it is my turn...I will work on it this weekend, maybe sooner if I get the chance. I hope that is alright with everyone.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:34 pm

That's perfectly fine with me, Ryona. Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:04 pm

I posted from Lyra's point of view, basically fleshing out their background. Hopefully next round I can meet up with someone, but I wasn't sure where to go from here.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Aww, that was such a touching post, Ryona. I felt genuinely bad for Brenna. :<

If it's all right with you, we could have my character, Kyte, be a friend of Brenna's and her daughter. She could play the supportive friend role. That way, introductions wouldn't be necessary.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:50 am

Sound's good Fate Smile my future posts should be better than that...life is hectic right now and I had to get out something for you guys..
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:42 am

That was a really great post, Ryona! I think what I liked about it the most was the fact that it didn't feel like your typical writing, which was awesome because it was from the POV of a different character than your main character, and that helped distinguish their personalities. Yeah...total run-on there, but I was excited for your awesomeness Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:20 am

Aww Awww, you're such a supportive man you are, Silvone! I agree too, Ryona! I always think it's awesome when you get to experience something from the perspective of other characters.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Thanks, you guys Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:03 pm

I will hopefully post tomorrow. I'll try and hit the thread with a plot device, we'll see what I come up with.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattipus Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:27 pm

Great posts so far peeps. *Thumbs up*

I'll have one up tomorrow, with any luck, if not Saturday.

Edit: Apologies for the hold-up folks... I've been really run-down since Friday Sick but I'm just about recovered now. A post will be up tomorrow, I promise.
Mattipus
Mattipus
Mist
Mist

Male

http://mjsawyer137.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:17 am

silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:24 am

*Checks watch*
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:16 pm

So, it's been quite a while since Mattapus said he was going to post. Shall we continue on wards, or wait longer? :/
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:49 pm

I vote continue!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:52 pm

He's been on frequently, but he never posts. My guess is that he is busy. I would suggest sending him a PM asking if he minds if we continue. His last login date was yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next