FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On The Edge of A Golden Word[Historical Roleplay]

2 posters

Go down

On The Edge of A Golden Word[Historical Roleplay] Empty On The Edge of A Golden Word[Historical Roleplay]

Post by xgoodxgirlxgonexbadx Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 am

Ambition, once viewed as a sin but it seems to have become a virtue in the times of the Tudor reign. Henry the Eighth sits on the throne with his wife, Catherine of Aragon at his side. Their marriage was once a happy one but now the two barely speak to words to each other. He is much displeased with the fact that she has not produced a male heir. All that she has given him are many children who god had taken away. The only one to survive was the Princess of Whales, Mary. He might have accepted this until Anne Boylen came into his life.

He has turned the entire English court upside down to please this woman. But she is not like the other women that he has made his mistresses. Including her very own sister, Mary. The Queen's position is no longer stable for Anne is after her throne. How will she deal with such a matter? Is the King under some sort of spell? Or is England on the edge of a golden world that would come with a new Queen that could produce a male heir?

Basically this is going to take time during Henry the Eighth's reign. It's going to need plenty of characters. Before I post them I just want to see if anyone would be interested in this kind of roleplay.
xgoodxgirlxgonexbadx
xgoodxgirlxgonexbadx
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

On The Edge of A Golden Word[Historical Roleplay] Empty Re: On The Edge of A Golden Word[Historical Roleplay]

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:48 am

Are we playing actual people from the times or characters we make up?

I'm interested.

Back to top Go down

On The Edge of A Golden Word[Historical Roleplay] Empty Re: On The Edge of A Golden Word[Historical Roleplay]

Post by xgoodxgirlxgonexbadx Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:34 am

I planned on having it so that people would be playing the actual characters. But I think that having some made up ones would make it more interesting.
xgoodxgirlxgonexbadx
xgoodxgirlxgonexbadx
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tykrieg Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:18 am

I'm definetly interested. I'd gladly play Thomas Howard.
Tykrieg
Tykrieg
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by xgoodxgirlxgonexbadx Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:21 am

Awesome! Well that's two people, I was hoping that there would be more.
xgoodxgirlxgonexbadx
xgoodxgirlxgonexbadx
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down