FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you watching?

+61
Aude Timor
Jag
Somniloquist
Syrena
Knifey Keith
HappyMedian
MargaretMouse
Spectre
AlyssAsylum
AkatsukiHime
Shadow Moonseye
MidsummerMermaid
Lord Revan
Blackrock
PeterHog
UnfortunateBountyHunter
IWroteASongForYou
Skitzo-phrenick
Artorius
Gabe
Digital Muse
Little Supernova
Lamenting_Quill
DracoMalfoy
Lyonesse
Squall Reyes
Gunneh
Tartra
Eris
Dax
Ununhexium
thecolorisred
xraineyesx
Ethereal
wakeangel
World Traveler
Fate Flyer
Casey Jewels
Bird of Hermes
Shekinah
ImmortalSin
Sunwolf007
ravenroses
Ominous Flare
The Melancholy Spirit
Kalon Ordona II
Ragter the junior greeter
Psychotic Felix
True Grave
Gadreille
m00se4brainz
Adrius Frostglare
Silvan Arrow
Inerio
Lara
Loki
Ehoron
Kathryn Lacey
Hello Danger
Dio the Awesome
LunarScorpio
65 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

What are you watching? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you watching?

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Currently watching the Tigers play and hopefully win against Minnesota. Before that I watched yesterday's episode of Heroes. Don't know why I still watch that show. It's not nearly as good as it used to be.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Just finished watching Hero; I liked it a lot ^_^
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:57 am

I'm currently watching the third book of Avatar: The Last Airbender. My friend sent me his harddrive and he had all three books on there! I was so excited because they had shown most of the first book on TV but they just stopped airing it all of a sudden.

It's amazing. Aww
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:49 pm

OMG! I know, right? I received all three books over a period of three Christmases. I absolutely love the series. My friends and I are all going to have a marathon ((over a period of four days; ten episodes a day save for the final book which will have eleven episodes in one of the days)) of all three seasons just in time to see the live-action The Last Airbender in theatres on July 2nd, 2010.

I'm such an Avatard. XD

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:40 pm

That would have been torture! Having to wait that long to complete the series. I've been trying to pace myself, and not just stay up all night in order to finish the series but last night I watched about 5 in a row because it was getting so good!

I just finished watching Part Two of the Boiling Rock. It was so awesome! I never really liked Mai that much but I think I'm beginning to change my mind.

Ah, I wish I could come! That's the one thing about Avatar, it doesn't matter how many episodes you watch at a time, it just doesn't get boring. Your marathon should be loads of fun! As soon as I've finished the series I'll be making my friend watch it with me. I always make her watch a series if I think she'll like it, and I know she'll love Avatar so she'll be thanking me in the end. Even if she is sleep deprived.

I'm actually very anxious to see how this new live action film is going to turn out. Haha, and don't worry, I get very carried away with things like this too. The other day I was ecstatic because I saw this kid that looks exactly the same as one of my favourite anime characters. My jaw literally dropped. So now I always keep an eye out for him. x3
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:50 am

Actually, the reason I got the boxed sets for Christmas is because I watched them on TV all the time. I don't think they still do it, but one of the channels of Nickelodeon I get used to show two episodes back to back every day. I saw every episode of each season before I ever owned the boxed sets, but owning the boxed sets allowed me to watch them in the proper order.

Last year, they had a weeklong marathon of every single episode, and that enabled me to watch the third season all in a row with the exception of the epic, four-episode ending which I had to wait like... four days to watch. Anyway, it was totally worth it. I'm so glad I own it. I was able to get my best friend absolutely hooked on the show, and we intend to get more friends hooked this summer, just before the live action movie comes out. Laura - the best friend - and I are going to try to see if there's a midnight showing of the movie. ^^_^^

That episode was also the one where I appreciated Mai a lot more. I mean, I kind of liked her in "The Beach," but "The Boiling Rock, Part 2" sold her for me. I'm still totally a Zutara shipper, though.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:08 am

I forgot that Nickelodeon aired them fairly often. After all, the episodes I'm watching have the little logo in the corner of the screen too.

The Beach
was one of my favourite episodes, haha. It really defined the type of people they all are. And it's so different in comparison to watching the Gaang all of the time. I really enjoyed getting to know them a little better. It reinforced just how crazy Azula is as well.

I still think Zuko and Katara would make a better couple than him and Mai as well, but she earned my respect in that episode.
Spoiler:

Now I only have the finale left. I'm waiting 'til tonight to watch it, because the study is too bright of a day and it's difficult to see what's going on in the darker parts. I frankly can't wait to see how it all ends. Boogie

Last edited by ImmortalSin on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:21 am

You should put that part about what Ty Lee did in a spoiler box, so people who haven't seen it don't have it given away.

It's a really great ending even if it was a tiny bit of a deux ex machina ((sp?)). The battle scenes are just amazing, and even though I know what's going to happen, I'm always on the edge of my seat when I watch those last episodes. XD

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:31 am

Eeeps, good idea. I keep forgetting that not everyone has seen it, or at least seen up to where I am.

I'm just so eager to see how certain things are worked out. That's another thing I like about Avatar. They always wrap things up, and link things together. Every character has a purpose, as does every event (or at least, that's the case 99% of the time). They're consistent with outfit changes, growth, injuries and all of that good stuff that tends to be forgotten about some times. I loved in the Ember Island Players episode how they commented on Jet, amongst other things.

I'll post back here once I've seen the finale. No doubt there will be lots I'll want to talk about. Sweat Drop
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:41 am

Actually, once you've finished the series, we can discuss it all here because it's a thread dedicated to all things Avatar: The Last Airbender. ^^_^^

It's probably best to discuss it there so we don't clutter this thread. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Well, since I finished the final, nail biting, episode of the second season of Carnivale I feel kinda at lost... I mean... what sucky director of HBO ever decided to kill that show? Now I'm one of many who are left with unanswered questions and a major cliffhanger!!!

But... at least the major cliffhanger in Desperate Housewives will be uncovered in january. Can't wait for that episode to air!

In the mean time I've also watched Dexter season 1 and two and now I'm waiting for the third season to be released in The Netherlands, so that I can go and watch that.

Now Band of Brothers is waiting for me at home back in Rotterdam to watch (again). I've read an announcement made by HBO, saying that they are going to produce a 'follow up' series of Band of Brothers called The Pacific which will tell us the story about marines. I'm curious to see whether or not they'll be able to make such a good show as Band of Brothers. Perhaps I'll watch Avatar: The Last Airbender again too.

But... in my heart, there's still hope growing for a third season of Carnivale. It's really one of the best series I've ever seen and I'm happy that Daniel Knauf said 'no' to the oppertunity to make a 3 hour movie and/or mini-series to wrap up some plotlines, since it would do the series no good at all in my humble opinion. He'd never have the creative freedom and time to cover all of the story in a movie and we'd still be left with unanswered questions. Besides, too many people would be involved in a movie, which would be no good at all either. If Carnivale is ever to return, it should return as it left us: as a series.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Misery and I finished the last episode of the first season of Glee today. It's a seriously amazing show that brought tears to my eyes and loud, obnoxious laughter from my lips on more than one occasion. The characters are great!

Now, we're watching the anime Romeo x Juliet and Legend of the Seeker. During the evenings - with the exception of last night - I watch as he plays Metal Gear Solid because it has a pretty interesting story line, and he has cheat codes to get us through it faster because we're only doing it for the story, not the game play.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Santa brought me season 1 of Six Feet Under!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:11 am

Misery and I watched the first season of Dexter, and we watched this anime prequel, mini-series called Rurouni Kenshin: Remembrance which were both amazing. He said he feels guilty for enjoying Dexter, but it's so good that I can't feel guilty. I never feel guilty about things I enjoy... except...

The Cat With Hands YouTube thing holds this guilty sort of sick fascination for me...

Anyway, I also watched as he played through Metal Gear Solid II: Sons of Liberty for the story. It was painful to watch Raiden.... He's such a pansy... Nowhere near as awesome as Solid Snake. Solid Snake doesn't slip in bird shit. He doesn't get shit on by birds if he looks up at them, and he certainly was never mistaken for a woman.

We also watched this really messed up anime movie called Paprika that I enjoyed. What else?.. Oh! My Best Friend's Girl was funny. Dane Cook is always a riot.

I think that about covers it... I may be missing something.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Right now I have just finished watching Sailor Moon with the subtitles. I am currently looking for something else to watch.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:24 pm

I want to watch Sailor Moon again... I absolutely adored it when I was little. My favorite was Sailor Mars. I always thought she was so pretty, but whenever my friends and I played as the characters, I was never allowed to be her because I have blond hair, and they always tried to make me be the girl with the ugly, orange bow... =\ I wasn't even allowed to be Sailor Moon because we had another blond girl in our group who demanded to be her. :: grumbles ::

I'm going to watch Mr. Holland's Opus soon... It's such an amazing movie.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:19 am

My boyfriend and I just finished watching Episode 13 of Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 3. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by how engrossing Aang's adventures have been. ^^ I guess I was a little prejudiced at first, dismissing Avatar as just another childish cartoon, since it's a Nickelodeon series...but I was hooked from the start! I'm not sure what my favorite part of the series is. Perhaps the character development. Prince Zuko, for instance...at the beginning, with my discriminatory mindset, I thought he'd just be the typical two-dimensional villain who would have my hate till the end. But I've been impressed by how the series has evoked sympathy, and even love, for him within me.

Anyway, I suppose I'm rambling. >_>; That's what I'm watching, and I can't wait to see the story's conclusion! >w<

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:24 am

Impulse, I felt the exact same way when I first heard about Avatar: The Last Airbender, but once I actually watched it, I was hooked. I'm one of the biggest Avatards in Fog, and I'm anxious yet stoked for the live-action The Last Airbender to hit theatres on July 2nd.

I finished watching Pay It Forward. Since I posted it in the 100 Movies thread, I decided I wanted to watch it again. It was a mistake... Crying gives me headaches... ._.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Still watching LOST...week by week... Last night's episode was a great one, even if very little actually happened compared to the one before. Ben's episodes are almost always great.

I plan on watching Where The Wild Things Are soon. I've already seen it, in theaters, but I just got the DVD and I want to see it again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:50 pm

My grandma and I were watching Stardust, but we stopped it because she felt tired and needed to rest. I don't blame her, for I am also tired. I only got six hours of sleep before she woke me to ask if I'd take her to the doctor.

We're watching Stardust because she says that Robert de Niro reminds her of her father. We watched A Boy's Life a while back where he plays as an abusive father, and it reminded her so much of her father that she had trouble sleeping. It was my idea to watch Stardust, so she could see a man who looks so much like her father prancing around in women's clothing. I figured she'd get a kick out of it.

However, we haven't gotten that far. When she's had enough rest, we'll resume watching it.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:39 pm

I just finished watching The Tale of Despereaux. I really liked the moral(s) of the story that they were trying to portray. It's rare to find a cartoon that isn't following the simple good guy defeats bad guy and gets the girl formula that seems to be popular...I guess it does in a way, but there is a lot more than just bad/good. It's more like missunderstood.

I think my favorite part was when the father was trying to convince the mother to let the council send their son to his death "be-because...they're....the council!" Very enlightening...
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:15 pm

CBS.com has every episode of Star Trek: the Original Series, so that's what I'm watching. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jewels Fri May 14, 2010 1:46 am

I've been watching the anime series Last Exile. I've seen seven episodes and am loving it.
Casey Jewels
Casey Jewels
Mist
Mist

Female

http://caseyjewels.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri May 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Right now, I am watching the season finale of Smallville over at my boyfriend and his roommates' place. ZOD!!!

Also, we are in the process of watching Speilberg's mini-series Taken, which is an incredible tale dealing with extraterrestrials.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by World Traveler Sat May 15, 2010 3:31 am

I just finished watching another time wasting, yet always humorous Reno 911.
World Traveler
World Traveler
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sat May 15, 2010 8:31 pm

I'm watching Scooby Doo Meets Batman with my son. Epic.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 2:01 pm

I'm no longer watching anything. LOST is over... No

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu May 27, 2010 7:48 pm

I'm going to start watching Lost when I finish Star Trek: the Original Series. My boyfriend borrowed the series from a co-worker, and I'll be watching it on TVDuck.com. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat May 29, 2010 3:58 pm

I watched the end of The End of LOST again. Crying or Very sad
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 am

Right, this little guy can dance! Laughing Amazing!
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum