FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have?

+22
Ab'Sinthe
Shadow Hunter
The Melancholy Spirit
ravenroses
Weiss
Hello Danger
Deadman - D17
Mattipus
Ferrous Miles
Gadreille
Stion Gyas
Digital Muse
Ragter the junior greeter
Kathryn Lacey
Adrius Frostglare
LunarScorpio
Kunesume
Mezrin
Inerio
Dio the Awesome
Sighlent
Fate Flyer
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which Shade did the test give you?

Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? - Page 2 Votele1014%Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? - Page 2 Voteri10 14% 
[ 5 ]
Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? - Page 2 Votele1061%Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? - Page 2 Voteri10 61% 
[ 22 ]
Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? - Page 2 Votele1025%Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? - Page 2 Voteri10 25% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 36

Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? - Page 2 Empty Re: Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have?

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:36 pm

There you go putting a man down again Kathryn ;-;
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? - Page 2 Empty Re: Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have?

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:48 pm

You'll get used to it. :: pats ::

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattipus Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:12 am

Ah, my shade is an Inklaw as well. Which I guess I'd agree with, to an extent... though I reckon there's a bit of Bownyte in me.

Just a little.
Mattipus
Mattipus
Mist
Mist

Male

http://mjsawyer137.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadman - D17 Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:32 am

There were a couple questions where two answers could have fit for me... But in the end I got Brownite...

Pretty much fits Dance
Deadman - D17
Deadman - D17
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:23 am

Seems like most people have Inklaw-type personalities. Very Happy
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:19 am

Your Shade is a Grimalkin!

I may have lied to get what I wanted. Devil
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:48 am

Your Shade is an Inklaw!

While I don't particularly disagree with it, I think I'm very much in the middle between Inklaw and Bownyte. I was really hoping for the latter, but the truth will out, I suppose.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenroses Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:58 am

Your Shade is an Inklaw!

Almost all of the description describes me.
ravenroses
ravenroses
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:33 am

Decent quiz, I’d like to see more questions for it though. I think the more questions you have the better a result. Here is mine though:

Your Shade is an Inklaw!

People with Inklaws tend to be clever and cunning people, able to understand situations from multiple points of view. You might be an imaginative and inquisitive person, but you may also be a bit arrogant and dogmatic in your opinions. Inklaw people are detail-oriented and sometimes eccentric. They also are rather easygoing and open-minded. They are logical people that are good at problem solving. You might be conservative but patient and thoughtful. Many people with Inklaw Shades are said to have minds beyond their years.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Hunter Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:59 pm

People with Grimalkins are sometimes regarded as being misunderstood or immoral. While many people with Grimalkin Shades are smart and sophisticated, they can also be very impulsive and moody. You may also be a competitive and daring person who speaks your mind. Sometimes, you may even be self-destructive. Not all who have Grimalkins are sinister or antagonistic-like people though. They also are rather ambitious and complex, having many different sides to their personality. While Grimalkin people aren't usually afraid to be assertive and outgoing, they still enjoy their privacy and may only have just a few close friends. They also are very high achievers and will work hard for what they really want.

So true Smile

Shadow Hunter
Mist
Mist

Female

http://Whenitcomestowar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ab'Sinthe Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:16 pm

I got a Bownyte.. silent

I did not expect that.. x'D

Was expecting Grimalkin for my maliciousness. complexity and generally sinister and cunning being and Inklaw would've suited my intelligence best I suppose.. Although the Bownyte's thing of reliability, kindness and strong will suits me as well..

Maybe I'm just too annoying to be put in a box. Yoda
Ab'Sinthe
Ab'Sinthe
Mist
Mist

Male

https://www.youtube.com/NoOoDLe666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Your Shade is an Inklaw!

People with Inklaws tend to be clever and cunning people, able to understand situations from multiple points of view. You might be an imaginative and inquisitive person, but you may also be a bit arrogant and dogmatic in your opinions. Inklaw people are detail-oriented and sometimes eccentric. They also are rather easygoing and open-minded. They are logical people that are good at problem solving. You might be conservative but patient and thoughtful. Many people with Inklaw Shades are said to have minds beyond their years.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:08 am

Your Shade is an Inklaw!

That pretty much sums me up. I think it's fairly accurate. Nice quiz Fate!
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:45 am

People with Grimalkins are sometimes regarded as being misunderstood or immoral. While many people with Grimalkin Shades are smart and sophisticated, they can also be very impulsive and moody. You may also be a competitive and daring person who speaks your mind. Sometimes, you may even be self-destructive. Not all who have Grimalkins are sinister or antagonistic-like people though. They also are rather ambitious and complex, having many different sides to their personality. While Grimalkin people aren't usually afraid to be assertive and outgoing, they still enjoy their privacy and may only have just a few close friends. They also are very high achievers and will work hard for what they really want.

Yep I've been described as antagonistic from time to time. And I would admit to being ambitious, after all anything else is sheer laziness. And who doesn't work hard for what they want, after all anything else and you don't deserve a damn thing. And I am misunderstood all the time, nearly every day in fact.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceWheeler2.0 Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:03 am

I got Inklaw...

I'll skip trying to apply the description... I'd hate to burst anyone's bubble by saying more than that. XD
SpaceWheeler2.0
SpaceWheeler2.0
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2