FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have?

+22
Ab'Sinthe
Shadow Hunter
The Melancholy Spirit
ravenroses
Weiss
Hello Danger
Deadman - D17
Mattipus
Ferrous Miles
Gadreille
Stion Gyas
Digital Muse
Ragter the junior greeter
Kathryn Lacey
Adrius Frostglare
LunarScorpio
Kunesume
Mezrin
Inerio
Dio the Awesome
Sighlent
Fate Flyer
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which Shade did the test give you?

Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? Votele1014%Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? Voteri10 14% 
[ 5 ]
Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? Votele1061%Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? Voteri10 61% 
[ 22 ]
Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? Votele1025%Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? Voteri10 25% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 36

Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? Empty Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have?

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:13 pm

I have created a quiz for you all to enjoy for just a bit of fun. It is to better determine which Shade you, yourself, would most likely have! Smile When you get your answer, you can scroll down to see the other options. Reply here with what you got!

I was given the Inklaw Shade! Very Happy

Last edited by Fate Foretold on Thu May 12, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? Empty Re: Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have?

Post by Sighlent Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:15 pm

"Your Shade is a Bownyte!

People with Bownytes are adventurous and ambitious, usually optimistic and with a positive outlook on humanity. They are also charismatic and conventional and usually rather honorable. Bownyte people are said to have a great sense of humor, but they can be flirtatious, boastful, and sometimes shallow. People with Bownytes though are trustworthy, strong-willed, and reliable. You may be a bit quarrelsome, but you stand up for what you believe in and what you believe is right. People with Bownytes are said to be good people with good morals.

Yeah. That's so totally me! ^_^

However, I picked Inklaw for Lor because she's neither good nor evil. She's both. I'm just strictly good...however when I was little I did steal candy from a convenient store! But I don't think that technically counts lol.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? Empty Re: Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have?

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:39 pm

Your Shade is an Inklaw!

People with Inklaws tend to be clever and cunning people, able to understand situations from multiple points of view. You might be an imaginative and inquisitive person, but you may also be a bit arrogant and dogmatic in your opinions. Inklaw people are detail-oriented and sometimes eccentric. They also are rather easygoing and open-minded. They are logical people that are good at problem solving. You might be conservative but patient and thoughtful. Many people with Inklaw Shades are said to have minds beyond their years.

Again, totally me. I tried to make my Caligo character close to what I am, so I guess I succeeded.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:52 pm

Cool! This is interesting to see what people get! ^_^

Lol that's adorable, Sighlent, you naughty thing.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Big surprise here guys!

Your Shade is a Grimalkin!

People with Grimalkins are sometimes regarded as being misunderstood or immoral. While many people with Grimalkin Shades are smart and sophisticated, they can also be very impulsive and moody. You may also be a competitive and daring person who speaks your mind. Sometimes, you may even be self-destructive. Not all who have Grimalkins are sinister or antagonistic-like people though. They also are rather ambitious and complex, having many different sides to their personality. While Grimalkin people aren't usually afraid to be assertive and outgoing, they still enjoy their privacy and may only have just a few close friends. They also are very high achievers and will work hard for what they really want.

I loved the quiz Fate! ^^
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Yay, Inerio! Very Happy ^^

Thanks, I'm happy you enjoyed it!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mezrin Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:05 pm

Your Shade is an Inklaw!

People with Inklaws tend to be clever and cunning people, able to understand situations from multiple points of view. You might be an imaginative and inquisitive person, but you may also be a bit arrogant and dogmatic in your opinions. Inklaw people are detail-oriented and sometimes eccentric. They also are rather easygoing and open-minded. They are logical people that are good at problem solving. You might be conservative but patient and thoughtful. Many people with Inklaw Shades are said to have minds beyond their years.

Every quiz I take points to neutrality. Anything dealing with alignment/personality. I'm an Inklaw, True Neutral, Julius Ceaser (the least evil person in a What horrible, horrible person are you in history? "You are Ceaser, neither all that evil but not that nice"), and it's really cool.
Mezrin
Mezrin
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://manticoreproductions.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:18 am

I think that's cool though, Mez. Smile I like that.

Looks like, so far, 67% are Inklaws, 25% are Bownytes, and 8% are Grimalkins.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunesume Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:20 am

Your Shade is an Inklaw!

Dead on! Thats me 100%
Kunesume
Kunesume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunesume Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:39 am

Fate Foretold wrote:I think that's cool though, Mez. Smile I like that.

Looks like, so far, 67% are Inklaws, 25% are Bownytes, and 8% are Grimalkins.
We are "Birds of a Feather" LOL
Kunesume
Kunesume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:39 am

Lol very nice! ^_^
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Great quiz, Fate!! I got:

Your Shade is an Inklaw!

It really hit the nail on the head with that one, haha. That's exactly like me, hehe.
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://felsphotos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:14 am

Very Happy W00t! Go Inklaw people. ^_^
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:24 pm

Awwwww, I was hoping to be unique...

I'm an Inklaw...

But I like it even if Sahalec has a Grimalkin.

Now, as I see it (and here's where I earn my feathers):

The demographic is actually not shocking. FOG holds great intellectual and creative minds. To do so requires open-mindedness. Smile
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://adriusfrostglare.deviantart.com/  (Deviant Art profile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:20 pm

Caligo Personality Survey - Which Shade Should You Have? F875a369b2e88fdbea229ea9463052ff
Your Shade is an Inklaw!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:36 am

Hehe...I'm an Inklaw too, and it hit me dead on too.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:51 am

Your Shade is an Inklaw!

Hrms...reading other shade types, I find elements of each fit me too, but not as completely as this one.

What fun.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:11 am

Very cool, Muse. Smile Yay for another Inklaw!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:20 am

I got Brownyte, and everything fit. Very Happy Except the shallow part... Great quiz, Fate!

P.S. I've got a lot of Inklaw in me, too.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:41 am

Awesome - glad that it fit you well too, Stion! Very Happy
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Inklaw Smile

I had a hard time choosing between Grimalkin and Inklaw when I started my character...I still find myself being pulled toward a Grimalkin, but an Inklaw reflects my personality better. Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous Miles Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:08 am

Bownyte. I dunno if it really fits, 'cause I can be swayed away from what I think is right pretty easily by facts. Still, apart from that, very accurate.
Ferrous Miles
Ferrous Miles
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:20 am

YES! SOMEONE ELSE ISN'T AN INKLAW! Granted, I got Grimalkin, but it's a step forward. XD Diversity!
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:13 am

I just added a poll to this, so after you take the test, vote for whichever one if gave you! Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Inklaw be most of us..

Must mean FOG is pretty smart, no?
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:26 pm

OH SO NOW I'M NOT SMART RAG? OH FINE! I GET IT! OKAY! >I ::storms off::
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:33 pm

I still wonder if I shouldn't change mine to Grimalkin. I'm so torn :[
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Bye bye Inerio! ^_^

Kidding, you are smart too, Inklaws are smarter though Cool
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:17 am

Inerio, don't worry about Ragter. I mean... seriously... Just because someone is an Inklaw doesn't mean they're more intelligent. Just look at Ragter for instance- we know you're more intelligent than him. ^o_~^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Your Shade is an Inklaw!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next