FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar: The Last Airbender ((May Contain Spoilers))

+8
Inerio
Ehoron
Sighlent
Kaislynn
Fate Flyer
Gunneh
Lara
Kathryn Lacey
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender ((May Contain Spoilers)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender ((May Contain Spoilers))

Post by Inerio Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Indeed it is. Which makes no damn sense, sense she should probably have an Asian name. Oh well....
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender ((May Contain Spoilers)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender ((May Contain Spoilers))

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:31 pm

It's not a big deal that she doesn't have an Asian name. Not everyone in that world did... just most of them...

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:40 pm

Maybe it was part of a conspiracy to open up the characters to the possibility of being European so M. Night Shamawow could be all racist with the movie! *LOL*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:13 pm

Oh shush you. Go kill some civilians.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:38 am

I want you to know over 2000 innocent people died because of that statement. *LOL*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:49 am

hahahah Did you pimp slap some of them with your extendable whippin' arm before you killed them?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:15 am

>.>

<.<

All I care about is Sokka. M screws up Sokka's character and there will be blood.
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:38 am

Meh. Don't be a perfectionist. If you go in expecting the characters to be exactly the same as the series, you'll come out disappointed.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:24 pm

Well of course, but I'm saying if he turns Sokka into "the veggies and straight-talk fellow", there will be lots of blood.

And possibly a flying organ or two.

Quite likely vital.
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:27 pm

There will be blood?
LIKE THIS!?
Avatar: The Last Airbender ((May Contain Spoilers)) - Page 3 Idrinkyourmilkshake
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:32 pm

There's no way Sokka isn't going to be the meat and sarcasm guy he's meant to be. Don't worry about that, Ehoron.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Since we're talking about characters being who they should, has anyone seen what Katara looks like, yet?
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Ah, yes there is! Scratch that!
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:58 pm

There what is? Did you find a picture of the movie Katara, or are you just referring to the actress playing her? ^o_o^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Last Airbender ((May Contain Spoilers)) - Page 3 Empty Water Tribe

Post by Kunesume Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:04 pm

It would be really kool if they came out with a continued saga of Avatar.

Two things still need to be delt with. There are fan fictions where Air benders return. THe Southren water tribe sure enough did not forgive the fire nation for what they did to them. Bringing to light the fan fiction of the Water Tribe Rebellion.

For you who know what I am refering to them it would be awesome if they came out with a new series of Avatar.
Kunesume
Kunesume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:11 pm

OMG! OMG! OMG!

They added pictures of the gaang, and a closer image of Zuko!

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_Airbender#Gallery

You must look! I like what they've done!

Of course... I think Katara and Sokka need tans... but otherwise... not so bad.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Kathryn Lacey wrote:OMG! OMG! OMG!

They added pictures of the gaang, and a closer image of Zuko!

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_Airbender#Gallery

You must look! I like what they've done!

Of course... I think Katara and Sokka need tans... but otherwise... not so bad.

Yep, that's where I found it. And I totally agree. They don't look as dark as they should.
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Aang also looks freakish, but I'm sure it's mostly because the quality of those images is terrible. He looked a lot better in motion. At least his ears are huge as they should be. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunesume Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Awesome!! But Zukko is dark then everybody which is a little off, but hey new actors that are going to be famous.

I just hope the bending wouldn't be as bad as StreetFighter "the Legacy of Chung Li" was.
Kunesume
Kunesume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Lawl

Also, they all look really angry. I mean, Zuko, kay. But why so serious, Aang?
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Yeah. I thought it was weird that they all looked soooo damned serious. It's probably just for promotional purposes, though.

If you've seen the trailer, you already know that the airbending at least looks pretty good from the teaser trailer. This is also a different era in which special effects are way better than they used to be, so I have high hopes for it.

Also, Zuko, at least, is still Asian, albeit he's Indian, but that still counts. The people playing his family members are also Indian, so it works well.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunesume Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:40 pm

OK ok I will have to give it up for the airbending, but still the other bending would be nice for the teaser.
Kunesume
Kunesume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 pm

It was awesome seeing the Fire Nation's battle ship, too! All of them sailing to Aang! SO COOL! And well, done! That was the most exciting part of the trailer.
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Well, teaser trailers are meant to tease you and to leave you wanting much much more. The full trailer should show the other bending arts when it comes to light.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:12 pm

MOMO WILL BE IN TEH MOVIE!!!!!111!!!1!

*foams at the mouth*

*falls down*
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Well, duh! You can't have Aang without Momo or Appa! ...Will they have Appa...?
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:26 pm

Where did you hear that? I read somewhere they weren't going to have a Momo in the movie.

They are definitely having an Appa. They're using a model of his back upon which I'm betting they'll be sitting, and the rest of him is going to be CG.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Cool! Very Happy

I think I might've saw Appa in the preview, actually. But it might just be faulty memory.
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Oh. It says in the casting list on Avatar Wikia... I don't know if it's just his back, actually. There's a mechanical version and there's CGI, but I don't know how much of each will make the whole character.

Um... I don't remember seeing Appa at all... He's pretty noticeable... Unless they have the full preview now, which I really doubt... he wasn't in the teaser to my recollection.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:46 pm

I remember something...

[Re-watches]

Faulty memory it is.
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next