FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1x1 Partner search

2 posters

Go down

1x1 Partner search Empty 1x1 Partner search

Post by MSurber90 Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:29 am

Been looking around for any RPs that tickled my fancy but have had no such luck as of late. I lean more towards realistic or semi-realistic modern or near future plots, but I'm also a big fan of traditional fantasy or science fiction. I can be flexible and work with anything you would like to bring to the table. I don't shy away from romance, and I specialize in male characters (not that I'm biased or anything... >>.) If interested, feel free to post a response here or via PM or email. I also have Skype and MSN if that's your preference.
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

1x1 Partner search Empty Re: 1x1 Partner search

Post by Syrena Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:23 pm

I'm into realistic modern role plays. At least, that's my favorite kind of role play (with maybe one or two very mild fantastical elements). Straight up fantasy isn't my strength even if it is my favorite genre. Oh well.

I also have a female thief character I'm trying to resurrect again. I stopped writing with her several years ago. Now, I'm trying to dust her off. And there's a lot of dust. She's currently in another role play I'm participating in! However, I'm eager to keep stretching my legs with her characterization and whatnot.

If you haven't had any takers for a private role play, and if any of the above sounds mildly interesting (not that I've shared much, lol), maybe we could work something out?
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MSurber90 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:25 pm

I'm sure we could. I had a couple of ideas - aka "vague outlines" - in mind but I'm open to any suggestions you might have.

One is more in line with traditional fantasy and involves a ship bound for a distant, unexplored land, whose crew run into various trails and travails in search of _______ (insert adventure, treasure, personal gain or any other applicable motivation.)

Two would be a revamp of a previous RP I did on another board, set in a small, quiet town in the American Midwest in modern times, with a supernatural theme (less vampires and werewolves, more demonic apocalypse.)

I have another as well, but only if you're up for science fiction, as I'll be recycling the plot from another universe of mine as the basis. This one would focus on a freelance pilot running odd jobs and smuggling operations with the assistance of an artificial adaptive intelligence, if that's your thing.

Of course, like I said, absolutely open to any ideas you might have as well. Let me know if any of those sound good or would work well with your thief character.
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Science fiction always peaks my interest! I have a soft spot for the genre; although, admittedly, I haven't written much sci-fi. Still, I like the basis you've already developed. Although, out of curiosity, what was your artificial intelligence looking like?
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MSurber90 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:39 pm

I'm willing to leave that up to you. : )
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Awesome! I'm all for tossing my thief character out the window, and dreaming up some sort of companion for your pilot.

Last edited by Syrena on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MSurber90 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Groovy. Would you like me to go ahead and assemble some background?
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Yes, please! Smile
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MSurber90 Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 am

Here's a link to the OOC thread with what I got for the background.

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/t4671-sea-of-stars-1x1-ooc#108662
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:18 am

The storyline looks great! I'm very excited to start this. ^.^

It is starting to get a bit late for me--(too many early mornings this week!)--so I am off to bed. However, I'll work up a character sheet after some sleep, and hopefully we can start the IC portion soon.
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MSurber90 Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:18 am

Same here. Sleep well!
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow