FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1x1 Search:

2 posters

Go down

1x1 Search:  Empty 1x1 Search:

Post by Eternity Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:11 am

( - ) <-- this is what I expect from a partner.
( + ) <-- this is what I would really like from a partner.
( ~ ) <-- this is probably showing things I favor in a roleplay.

- Literacy
- Good grammar
- Creativity
- Sense of realism even in fantasy
+ Long posts
+ Challenging roleplayer
+ Male characters (since I prefer playing females)
~ Unique/original storyline
~ Interesting characters; depth, complexes, intriguing twists/flaws, unique traits, etc...
~ Romance (I really like romance, but it's not my first basis. It's something I like later in a roleplay to create drama within a story-line's main flow)
~ Action: Violence, realism, danger, emotion; etc. I want things to be good. Realism even in fantasy; this means that no character can really be dispassionate or constantly nonchalant. I want something interesting. Action surpasses violence too my dearies. Action means ''edge of your seat'', be it by verbal confrontation or an ironic climax, or bla bla bla. Get the picture?

Plot ideas, I'm going to be really vague, trust me, I'm not a vague person so if you pick one, we'll be taking it into much deeper detail.

1) Animation Absolute [after a book I'm working on] Futuristic/Fantasy/Sci-fi/Romance/Action/Adv.
-After death, Noelani Ygraine was reanimated by her mother's desperate need to keep alive her only child. The only problem is that to do so, in the year of 3023, was that she had to donate her daughter's body to the Militia. Three years have passed, and Noelani awakens as Project Lotus, or Lotus for short; a humanoid weapon made to fight the oncoming force of supersoldiers on the other side of the battlefield.
---- That is just the basic I have. Plot is open with your character. I would prefer either
A) a general or such in the militia, or perhaps someone teamed with her who is witness to her power and is able to get to know her, and the two fall into forbidden romance.
B) a civilian caught in the midst of battle in the first major fight she attends, who would be victim to the astral threat at hand until she is able to obliterate the enemy. But without wanting to be apart of the Militia, she flees with the civilian, where the two hide out from the military and have to decide whether to abandon all hope, or to fulfill her destiny of fighting the supersoldiers, or spending their lives running.
C) A long lost humanoid, the first trial of what Lotus is, finds her. He was made by the opposing military, but failed as an experiment as they said ''insanity'' set in, though it was only his humanity overpowering the machine they tried to turn him into. Should the two together go after which side? And will they be able to stop the war, or will they start one of their own against the world?

----

If you have any ideas, throw them at me.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

1x1 Search:  Empty Re: 1x1 Search:

Post by Pavement Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:59 am

Yes. Yes. Yes.

This the kinda thing I've been looking for. I'd definitely go for the cilvillian because there is little I love more than having my characters in a state of confusion- maybe I've read way too much Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I know that I don't have much of a good track record seeing as I'm a newbie, but I'll send you sample if you need it. I"ll try to get a profile up by tomorrow. Obviously not that much of setting, but that makes things open and just encourages me to focus more on the important things.
Pavement
Pavement
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:49 am

Good. I'll whip us up and OOC later today, and put up a profile for Noelani and we can talk about the beginning point.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:54 am

Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit