FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vacation

4 posters

Go down

Vacation Empty Vacation

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:33 am

Hello, Lovely FoGgers!

I will be on vacation from April 24th (today) through April 30th. I'm going to visit Iowa, and I'm actually in the airport right now, waiting for my flight that will take me to Minneapolis and, from there, to Cedar Rapids. I have a wedding to attend on Friday, and I figured while I'm there, I may as well take a few more days to visit people I haven't seen in the year since I moved to Utah.

Amusingly, this is actually my one year anniversary of my move, and I'm spending it in airports that will take me back to the place from which I came. hahah

On a FoG related note, I'll be meeting Fayt in person for the first time on Sunday, so expect pictures when I return because I remembered to pack my camera! ^^_^^

I'm sorry to those with whom I'm role-playing (Gadreille, I know we have a collab on which to work, and any down time I have where I have access to a computer and the internet, I will be sure to work on it. I already have half of it done at least, so I just need to work on the rest!). I know it's just Bram right now because I haven't had time for any other games, but I know those guys (and gal) are relying on me, and I hate to let people down! I'll be back soon enough, and my work schedule should finally chill out, so I won't have to work six days a week, and I'll have more time for entertaining myself.

<3 you guys! See you all soon (and Fayt the soonest)!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Vacation Empty Re: Vacation

Post by Gadreille Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:07 am

Awesome! I love when FOGgers meet in person!!! (Too bad I live somewhere crappy that no one would ever come visit!!!)

I hope you have a great time, you sure deserve a vacation. Don't worry about us in Bram. We'll be patient for your return!

Just now realized I'm the only other chick in that role play....huh.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 am

Have fun Kathryn! It is always fun to go home and visit. I am sure you and Fayt will have a great time when you finally meet in person. You two behave yourselves.

Smile
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Awesome, sounds like fun! Hope you enjoy yourself Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Whoooa, amazing!
Yeah, you'd BETTER take pictures! Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu May 03, 2012 12:58 pm

I'm back!

Unfortunately, Fayt and I were unable to meet each other due to unforeseen circumstances. We will try again another time, and hopefully it will succeed then!

While I am back, I'm going to be a little... distracted from FoG for lack of a better word. I have a lot of stuff going on. I have to get back into the swing of things with work for the next two weeks. I also have to start filling out job applications and sending them. I'm also seeing The Avengers with my love on Saturday, soooo, yes. Busy, busy!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Welcome back! Sorry to here that your meeting with Fayt didn't quite work out. Perhaps next time, as you said Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down