FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Animorphs: First Night

4 posters

Go down

New Animorphs: First Night Empty New Animorphs: First Night

Post by Sunwolf007 Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Introduction:

“We can't tell you who we are. Or where we live. It's too risky, and we've got to be careful. Really careful. So we don't trust anyone. Because if they find us... well, we just won't let them find us..

The thing you should know is that everyone is in really big trouble. Yeah. Even you.”

The Yeerks are invading earth. A Yeerk is a parasite that takes over the body of another being by way of infestation through the ear canal. They completely take over their host and make them what is called a controller. It resembles a small, grey-green slug about six inches long. Yeerks in their natural state have decent senses of smell and touch, but they are blind until they enter a host, as they do not have eyes. By themselves they are powerless but they have concurred the Hork-Bajir, Gedds and made allies out of the Taxxons. The human race is their next target. We can’t let that happen.

Who are we you ask? We call ourselves the Animorphs. Well we used to be a group of morph capable humans resisting the Yeerks. We have a few advantages that we use. First off they don’t know we are human. They think we are a small group of Andalite warriors who crash landed after the last big space engagement. The second thing we have going for us is the ability to become, for two hours at a time, any animal we have acquired the DNA to. In our last engagement we fought the Yeerks and got the Escafil device. The Andalite morphing cube, as we call it, gives the ability to morph to anyone who touches it. It was a hard prize to win because now we are down to two members and we need replacements. In short we need you.

Basic Information:

This RP is going to take place in the same realm as the Animorphs book series. The premise is that Alien slugs are invading the earth one person at a time. They take over people and no one can tell the difference between someone who is infested and someone who isn’t. It isn’t a requirement to have read the series but it would help since it’s the same realm minus the main characters. Wikipedia has an amazingly detailed amount of information about the series with all the tech, aliens, weapons, and anything relating to the Animorph series so if you need to find something out, look there. There is way too much info for me to take it all and condense it properly so if you need something specific ask me by post or PM and I will post up a link for it.

The characters I will accept will be high school age. So 15-18 is about right and all the characters will be going to the same high school. The Animorphs who died also went to this school but are now being impersonated by the Chee to help keep secret the identities of the Animorphs.

The story is going to start with Lewis (and his partner left from the first group, played by Phantomzaber) leading the new Animorphs (who don’t have any morphs when we start but will get some as we progress) to the zoo to acquire a bunch of morphs (like birds of prey, some water morphs, he will bring some bugs to acquire and of course a battle morph).

Information links:

Animorph realm

Yeerks

Andalites

Hork-Bajir

Taxxon

Escafil device/morphing cube

Chee

Erek the Chee

Ellimist

Crayak

Characters:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Character’s History:[/b]

[b]Morphs:[/b]

Old Animorphs:

Lewis [Sunwolf007]
Spoiler:

Brandon Jameson [Phantomzaber]
Spoiler:

New Animorphs:

Rori O’Connell [Corsenna]
Spoiler:

Staff at the high School:
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

New Animorphs: First Night Empty Re: New Animorphs: First Night

Post by Phantomzaber Tue May 15, 2012 8:34 pm

I will be reprising Brandon in this game for sure!! Can't wait until it starts again.
Phantomzaber
Phantomzaber
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Wed May 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Have Mike get started, I'll be leaving for work shortly but I'll try to remember to do it as soon as I get home which should be shortly after 11
Corsenna
Corsenna
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Fri May 18, 2012 12:21 pm

I have a stupid question, but I felt I should ask before I went ahead and got started. Where exactly are we doing the posting?
Corsenna
Corsenna
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat May 19, 2012 12:52 am

I will make a topic for it when we get a bit more organized. Zaber and I have to look at our old first post and see what we want to do with it. After that Neko needs to make a character, if she still plans on joining. Otherwise we will at minimum need a fourth.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cendrillon Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Name: Wichita

Race: human

Appearance: Of considerable height, especially tall for her age, five eight and just at a hundred pounds. Which, as she's been told, is somewhat underweight. Not quite the ideal balance for her height and age. But she can't very well help it: food just doesn't taste right on her tongue. Once upon a time her appetite was all fine and dandy . . when she didn't have nightmares and the burden of saving the world on her shoulders. Anyway: Wichita's slender [others would say emaciated], with pale skin and blue-grey eyes that stare out from a haunted face of gaunt angles framed by dark-auburn tresses, tangled follicles dusting over the thin contours of her shoulders.

Personality: Because of her parents unhealthy paranoia and loathing for the government, Wichita has been homeschooled until this year of school. Highschool. Consequently, she's not quite up to par with the rest of the students: having missed out on like, ninety nine percent of essential education criteria from previous years and so forth. Not to mention the social interaction. She missed all of that, so she's extremely awkward. Although, you'd never guess-- behind pale eyes and a starved face, she hides from the rest of the world, erecting a cold mask over her facial features to keep them from seeing what's beneath.

Character’s History: Homeschooled. Paranoid parents. Socially awkward . . paranoid parents. Ugh. From day one they misinterpreted the idea of watchful parenting and as a result, took it to a whole new level. There's no internet, no cell phones, no television, no anything that could led to actual fun. Of course, Wichita doesn't mind as much as other kid would, considering how she grew up with it. Therefore, unable to remember it being any other way, she adapted pretty well. Shit, until twelve years old, she thought other families' worked the same way. At fourteen she's realized it's not at all that way, that she's the only one who's different from everyone else. Sure, some parents can be overprotective to an extent, but she couldn't imagine any isolating their children the way hers had. When the staff at the highschool plunked her down in computer class and said she had fifteen minutes to type up an appropriate paper and print it out . . Wichita was lost, as she'd been from the moment she'd stepped in the door. Anyway: at six years old, she was attacked by a rabid dog. The scars, crisscrossing over her torso, are pretty horrific. The internal ones, however, are even more terrible-- a crippling phobia of not just dogs, but all animals.

Morphs: None?

Cendrillon
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:15 am

Ok, profile looks good. Right now I am doing some work on the first post, and working with Phantomzaber to get an accurate list of what the 2 old animorph's morph list should look like. I think Zaber and Corsenna want to confirm their profiles before we start as well. Once I get that all settled then we can start.

Edit: Almost forgot! No last names for your charters! No exceptions!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomzaber Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Worry for the wait. working on re-hashing my profile today. I'll try to get it up later tonight.
Phantomzaber
Phantomzaber
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down