FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some suggestions (Lichterälerin and Nicola Christine)

2 posters

Go down

Some suggestions (Lichterälerin and Nicola Christine) Empty Some suggestions (Lichterälerin and Nicola Christine)

Post by Nicola Christine Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:01 am

Alright some possible ideas:

Not another class! - It was a normal day in school, physics was as boring as it was each day, Jonathan was as stupid as he was each day and lunch as bad. You did not expect anything out of the ordinary to happen. You followed your classmates down the hall, walking within a crown and being incredibly alone. Your iPod ensuring isolation, not being sure if you wore it simply because it meant you could pretend that you were less alone than you actually were. Then suddenly everything changed. The walls drained of colour, the other students were replaced by images from history - and you stopped in your tracks. Now you have been told that you are a "time walker" in training and that additionally to chemistry you will have to learn how to police the time line. Being a teenager just became a whole lot worse...

Dragons! Being the youngest, and only daughter, of one of the major landholders of the kingdom sucked! Being the only virgin in the manor that can be send to the dragon hold to train as a dragon rider boggled the mind! And finding out what a dragon actually was turned all she thought possible upside down. Now she has to "bond" with a dragon, rescue the world and, if that would not be all, learn to wear a dress. She hated life!

What's in a name ... She was an orphan, well if one considered that her parents had abandoned her at a gas station at the age or 10 and therefore made clear that they preferred to be seen as dead to her. She had lived the last six years on the street surviving by wits and smarts. Over that time she has attracted a group of children and they have carved out a life. That life, and all she knows, is in danger when she finds a cat that con turn into a little boy, meets a vampire with a too sparkling smile and suddenly has to safe humanity.

What do you think?
Nicola Christine
Nicola Christine
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions (Lichterälerin and Nicola Christine) Empty Re: Some suggestions (Lichterälerin and Nicola Christine)

Post by Lichterzählerin Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:10 am

I love the first idea *-*
Even if I didn't understand everything Very Happy But who is Jonathan?
Lichterzählerin
Lichterzählerin
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions (Lichterälerin and Nicola Christine) Empty Re: Some suggestions (Lichterälerin and Nicola Christine)

Post by Nicola Christine Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:12 am

Random guy. Simply a stand in for a all the stupid, normal classmates you cannot stand. Alright, I will write an introduction and then we can start. I might need a few hours as I need to go to a meeting soon.But will have an introduction by tonight
Nicola Christine
Nicola Christine
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lichterzählerin Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:17 am

Ah, okay. Thought it was her boyfriend or something Wink
Tonight I'll watch tv but maybe I'll have time Smile
Lichterzählerin
Lichterzählerin
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down