FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OoC Dark Fantasy - Nicola Christine / DarkGoddess

2 posters

Go down

OoC Dark Fantasy - Nicola Christine / DarkGoddess Empty OoC Dark Fantasy - Nicola Christine / DarkGoddess

Post by DarkGoddess Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:06 pm

To discuss things of the future for this RP.

Also, a reference picture for Tom Brady:
OoC Dark Fantasy - Nicola Christine / DarkGoddess 2688155
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

OoC Dark Fantasy - Nicola Christine / DarkGoddess Empty Re: OoC Dark Fantasy - Nicola Christine / DarkGoddess

Post by Nicola Christine Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:14 am

As I cannot find a picture that I like for her I will give a description:

Jelena Grotius
Long blonde hair, brown-green eyes. Her face is too long to be beautiful but her large expressive eyes tend to maker people forget that. She is 1,83 tall and always has been grateful for her hight. It means most men treat her as another man, at least as long as they can pull their eyes away from her cleavage. Which tends to be at eye hight for most of them. Additionally, her hight makes it easier to look down her nose at people - always a plus when you want to be successful in what you do without getting sidetracked by all this silly emotional stuff. Which also explains why normally her hair is in a tight bun or braid and she wears business suits most of the time. She does not want people to be interested in her, she wants them to see her as a lecturer, not as a woman with a personal life.

Nicola Christine
Nicola Christine
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

OoC Dark Fantasy - Nicola Christine / DarkGoddess Empty Re: OoC Dark Fantasy - Nicola Christine / DarkGoddess

Post by DarkGoddess Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Awesome.

I posted. Sorry it took so long, I've been in and out of the house all day long. Anyway, Tom lets them know that the body is a vampire, if you want to have her overhear, or not, whatever is fine with me Smile
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Christine Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:00 am

Sorry, I have written better posts. I have a fever and am waiting desperately for the drugs to kick in. Anyway, I think she has to find out later, as at the moment she would consider him nuts and also there are too many realistic explanations for his phone call. I might make her find out when she goes through the victim's papers.
Nicola Christine
Nicola Christine
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:16 am

It's fine Smile I know what it's like to feel sick xP

Sounds good to me. I posted..
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Christine Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:55 am

Sorry for not writing anymore yesterday - I was hiding in bed. Still a bit woozy - I moved us to the next day and the possible discoveries in the office.

Jelena might start needling Tom a bit - if that is alright. I feel they need to develop their relationship a bit. You are very welcome to tease and needle (or insult) back
Nicola Christine
Nicola Christine
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:19 am

I have part of a post up, but I just realized I have to go to work in less than an hour. I'll get the rest up when I get back!

EDIT: I finished it on my break. I LOVE my smartphone Smile .
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Christine Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:59 am

The feverish bundle of misery in my bedroom has turned into me again. Sorry for being gone.
Nicola Christine
Nicola Christine
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:45 pm

As I've said, don't worry about it. Smile You have no idea how many times I've had to wait for months for a single post for someone.

Anyway, I went to post and my internet got disconnected. The post didn't go through and now I have to retype it. =__=
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Christine Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:29 am

Sorry, short post. really busy day
Nicola Christine
Nicola Christine
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:12 pm

It's all right.

What are your intentions for the crash outside the lab, if I may be so bold as to ask? I don't know what to write in any other case.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Christine Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:32 am

We are being overheard by someone who will later become a threat. I think Jelena will get attacked on her way home that night and realise that this is reality. I think the book should get stolen then but fortunately she has taken notes from it (as every good researcher does). But I really do not mind if you have a better idea and want to develop that. I have absolutely no problem with other people changing the story
Nicola Christine
Nicola Christine
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Okay.

I meant to post tonight but I'm too tired. Sorry...Sad

I'll post tomorrow if I can!
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Christine Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:59 am

Don't worry. I quite like it if there are some breaks. We all have busy lives on the side and it would be stupid to make them more stressful with something we enjoy
Nicola Christine
Nicola Christine
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Finally posted.

It's terrible, but I can't think of anything else to do.

I used a mirror to act like whoever it was, was trying to see what they were doing. Hope it works for you.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Christine Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:01 am

I want it to be that she was the diversion so that the other man could get to the book. Then the only thing they have is the notes on her ipad. Whilst Tom deals with police and she is treated by the Ambulance she glances through the ipad and realises something...

The "man", who really needs a snazzy assassin name but I cannot think of one, is supposed to be a member of an extremist religious group which has worked for centuries to kill all the "unnatural". So, book in their hands - not good.

What do you think?
Nicola Christine
Nicola Christine
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:41 am

Sounds like a plan to me. I don't have a problem with it Smile
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Christine Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:42 am

Sorry, relatively short post as I overslept and need to get ready for my plane. Will be at a conference for the next week - but will have internet there. Could you get us to her place? She will remember her notes there.
Nicola Christine
Nicola Christine
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 am

Posted.

I hope you don't mind, I did a little powerplaying of your character to help move things along.

Also, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but where do you live? Because most of the time I see you post, it's around the time most people around here are dead asleep. You from Europe or Asia?
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Christine Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:32 pm

UK. Am about to move from Bristol to Oxford. You somewhere this side of the ocean as well?

I liked your post.

The internet over here in the hotel and conference hall is rubbish so my posts might be a bit scattered on occasion.
Nicola Christine
Nicola Christine
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:07 pm

I was born in Germany, lived there til I was 3. My dad used to be in the Canadian Militia, stationed in Lahr. I'm back in canada now though.

I await your post! Take your time, though. I understand less-than-ideal internet issues. :3
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:23 pm

I apologize for the double post, but I was wondering if you could give me a brief description of the state of her home would be like? Tom is going to be hunting down the first aid and such afterall, he'll get an idea of who she is with her house, possibly.

Also, my family and I are going on a bit of a road-trip. We leave this morning, and I won't be getting reliable internet until probably Sunday. I figured I should let you know. That doesn't mean I won't get time to post, its just it'll take me a little while longer as I'll be using a blackberry to post xD
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicola Christine Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Am back and have adjusted the post. This better?
Nicola Christine
Nicola Christine
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Hey if you didn't catch, I did post. I dont know if you've given up on this roleplay or not...
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down