FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!)

+3
Kaislynn
Fate Flyer
Ylanne Abdul Saleeb
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is your religion?

Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Votele1018%Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Voteri10 18% 
[ 3 ]
Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Votele1041%Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Voteri10 41% 
[ 7 ]
Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Votele106%Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Voteri10 6% 
[ 1 ]
Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Votele1018%Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Voteri10 18% 
[ 3 ]
Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Votele106%Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Voteri10 6% 
[ 1 ]
Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Votele100%Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Voteri10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Votele100%Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Voteri10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Votele1011%Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Voteri10 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 17

Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!)

Post by Tempest Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:40 pm

Interesting, I like your way of thinking Yianne! Smile

I believe that scientists have assembled a 'chain' of fossils that link the development of our species. There are a few holes in the chain but it is easy enough to see the follow through.

The fact that we share much in common with Chimpanzee's (our closest links) also goes some way to show evolution.

Then there are the Dinosaur remnants, and it is pretty hard to deny that, unless you adopt the Church’s' view that they are fallacies planted by heretics! Razz

Also, a prehistoric shark was found off the coast of Japan recently. It is quite the monster and definitely shows the evolution of the shark, one of the oldest and relatively genuine species on this planet.

Moreover the Church puts the age of the Earth at approximately 2,500 years. How credible is that? Rolling Eyes
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Glad to be here! (Thanks for the invitation!)

Post by Ylanne Abdul Saleeb Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:09 pm

The Church? Who said I believed in the Church? Smile You'll note my earlier post; I don't like religion and I'm not religious. I happen to believe in a God. Religion? Pssshhhhh.

I put the age of the Earth at. . . (hold on; one second) 4.55 billion years! Very Happy

When you asked if I believed in evolution, I assumed you were talking strictly about the evolution of man from monkeys. That's the one I think there is no definitive proof of.

The other ones, let's say I definitely think there's way more proof on. Smile
Ylanne Abdul Saleeb
Ylanne Abdul Saleeb
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ylanne Abdul Saleeb Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:16 pm

BTW, we share between 94-99% of our DNA with chimpanzees (depending on your figure; UGH significant figures Sad ). We share 70% with a slug, and about 33% with a daffodil.

???

Check out this article: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=scientists-identify-gene
Ylanne Abdul Saleeb
Ylanne Abdul Saleeb
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Oh, yes, I know you don't believe in the Church and Religion, I was just joining you in discrediting them! Razz

Also, 70% with a slug? Does that make me feel proud about my species or what? Laughing
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:53 pm

looking at you, it's not surprising!

>_>

<_<

I SAID NOTHING.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://z9.invisionfree.com/the_temple_of_kraden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ylanne Abdul Saleeb Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Well. . .

Check out that dude Hitler: murdered 11 million peeps. Let's see: Jews, Poles, Romanis (better known as Gypsies), mentally retarded, disabled, homosexuals, Jehovah's witnesses, Communists, blacks, and Asians.

Josef Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao Tsetung, Rafael Trujillo, Fidel Castro. . . .

THE CRUSADES. Oh god yes the Crusades. And the abortion clinic bombings and murder of that doctor whose name I suddenly blanked on. The "Christian" terrorists.

9/11. "Islamic" terrorists. Check out all the people they've targeted: Non-Arabic ethnic minorities, non-submissive women, Americans, Westerners in general, Christians, Jews, Sufis (who are Moslems), Druze, Zoroastrians, Hindus, Buddhists, children, and--get this--Moslems who won't support them.

I could go on. . . .but I'll shut up now. Smile
Ylanne Abdul Saleeb
Ylanne Abdul Saleeb
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2