FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was anyone else Lost?-- May contain Spoilers!!

+3
Misery
Axiom Awaits
Lord Revan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Was anyone else Lost?-- May contain Spoilers!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Was anyone else Lost?-- May contain Spoilers!!

Post by Lord Revan Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:45 am

I totally agree with you about John Locke. It was his destiny to bring everyone together at the end. He did that.

I never liked Jack in the first 4 1/2 seasons. He probably was my second least favorite character, only Kate was disliked more. But from the middle of Season 5 through Season 6, that changed. I liked how he started to believe. I also felt his purgatory, or flash-sideways story was the best.
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Was anyone else Lost?-- May contain Spoilers!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Was anyone else Lost?-- May contain Spoilers!!

Post by LunarScorpio Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:09 pm

*cuddles with her hardcore special edition Lost DvDs* I love Lost and I miss it being on TV. Actually, I can't really say that because I didn't watch any of it while it was on TV. I got hooked on it right before the last season and the last season was on while I was planning my wedding, going through with my wedding and on my honeymoon, which all equated to no time to watch Lost. Either way, I could go on and on about the show, but I;m being called away, so, blah. But yes, major Lost fan over here!
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://felsphotos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:42 am

It's always great to find another major Lost fan. I actually got into the show after my mom told me about it, most of the way through Season 1. So I didn't start watching until the DVD came out for that season. But by then I was hooked. Funny thing is by the middle of Season 2 my Mom gave up on it. Though she still asked me from time to time what was going on.
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarScorpio Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:23 am

It was opposite with me, I actually got my mom hooked on it. Actually, I got her, my brother and my brother's girlfriend hooked on it; though, I think my mom was more hooked than my brother and his gf (they're still watching it). My mom and I watched the entire series over the summer while she was off from work due to a knee replacement. She absolutely loved it.

I'm trying to get my husband to watch it, but he's so busy with school. I'll get him hooked too though, lol. He's actually watched the first two seasons I believe, but completely forgets them. I must say watching the entire show over again you find that you've missed a lot of stuff. Like really little things you couldn't or just didn't notice with the first watching. It's great. I can't wait to see what I find the third time watching it.
LunarScorpio
LunarScorpio
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://felsphotos.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:12 pm

I plan on re-watching it once a year. I do find each time I go through it I catch little things I missed earlier. Plus I like watching it to see guest stars who I now love from other shows.

Lucky for me my closest friends are just as into it as me, so i get to discuss it with them often.
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Gadreille and I have been rewatching this. I am finding out so much more than I knew the first time around. And it feels so different watching some of the episodes know the things that I know now.

One of the events that really confused me was the death of Mr. Eko. It seemed so pointless. Now I realize that it was a setup for what would happen to John Locke. The smoke monster/Man in Black wanted to use Mr. Eko. He lead Mr. Eko on a path that would destroy his faith and leave him hopeless. This, I think, was SM/MIB's way of gaining control over the person. I don't think he would have used Mr. Eko's body the same way he used Locke's, but its possible.
However, Eko was not faithless. He did not repent, because he felt that he had done what was necessary to survive. According to some rule, Mr. Eko was no longer a viable subject. However, because he failed to keep pushing the button (which I believe SM/MIB knew was going to happen, and helped set him for it), he was no longer a viable candidate either. He was punished, and Locke was elevated to where he was before as a sort of Plan B.
Eko saved his soul, but not his life. The Island is not very forgiving, I discovered. I also never realized that the episode in which Locke makes the sweat lodge and has the dream with Boone was the islands way of threatening him. The Island took his voice, threatened to take his legs, if he didn't fix the mess he made. He failed once, and the Island would not tolerate him failing again. I found it very interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2