FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future scifi or nerdery

Go down

Future scifi or nerdery Empty Future scifi or nerdery

Post by AfricanAnansi Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:42 pm

First thing!

So I have a few characters that I want to use in a comic but I want to have them solid before I start writing it. Right now my main concern, and newest addition to this potential comic, is my girl Impala. Check her out [url=http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/t3696-children-of-anansi#88502]http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/t3696-children-of-anansi#88502[/url <- Here.
Also if any of my other guys catch your fancy using any of them helps in the long run so... Help?

The second thing!

I NEED TO FEED THE NERD! HOW IT HUNGERS! So I'm looking for a Comic book roleplay. (I'm always looking for comic book fandoms.) Marvels obsession. and I know a decent amount about DC (Kind of.) I've also got Hellboy, Spawn, and a few other independent comics... To celebrate the upcoming Transformers Movie I would love to do one of those. (Hit me up on Green Lantern after thursday. I'm going to the premier and I may come back hankerin' for an RP.* always wants an rp after a comic book movie premier*.) All an all I'm not feeling particularly picky ask about a comic and I'll let you know.

Observe my rules!
* I try to be on everyday. But when my Roleplays slow down or my homework piles up that dwindles to a few times a week. So during breaks Keep um' coming please! During the semester Try to be patient as art school is more demanding then it seems.
* I'm not opposed to excessive vulgarity but won't just bust out the might dictionary of obscenities unprovoked or if it's unwanted.
* I DO respond to prodding. If I haven't responded in a few days and you're wondering "WTF Man?!" Message me...I may have forgotten. Sometimes I simply can't think of anything to give me like... a week before deciding I've died.
*For the most part I'll try to match your length in post or at least somewhere close (Maybe longer if my muse permits). If I hit "How do I respond to that?" or my muse leaves me You may get a really short post. If such happens and you can't respond to it let me know and I'll try to expand on it.
*I know their tempting. But I oppose vampires. So... none of those please?
(Only applies to fandoms)
*So I'm super picky about playing Canon characters because I feel over whelming guilt when I feel like I'm not doing justice to someone else's creation. But If still ask me. The Canon you want may actually be one of the few that I think I'm awesome at.

Thank Ye Kindly!]
AfricanAnansi
AfricanAnansi
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down